- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Mother's 'brain fry' fears for cancer son..
ericgeneric
# Posted: 9 Dec 2012 23:01

From the main page:

Mrs Roberts will not allow mobile phones near Neon and his twin sister Electra in case they cause damage to the children's health, and they are fed a diet of organic foods and juices.

A couple are in court fighting over whether to give their son radiotherapy to treat his cancer.
Neon Roberts' mother Sally wanted him to be given natural remedies as he recovers from surgery on a brain tumour.
In an interview with the Daily Mail, she claims a doctor said the treatment could "fry his brain":
I fear they are going to fry my son's brain when there are other ways we could proceed.
I feel it is very unnecessary and I'm sure any mother who had researched like I have would feel the same.
This is my only son. He's my world.
I need to be able to tell him I did everything I could for him.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-12-07/mothers-brain-fry-fears-for-cancer-stricken -son/

Read The Daily Mail article here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2244248/I-afraid-cancer-treatment-fry-brain-W hy-mother-fled-hospital-gravely-ill-son-7.html

This is hugely important, not only for the obvious reasons of an arrogant judicial system bullying a mother and over-ruling her wishes for her ill son to be spared currently unnecessary radiation therapy, but because the story sets a potentially dangerous precedent for future treatment procedures on young children and infants with cancerous growths or other cancer-related illnesses.

If, as seems inevitable, this mother is denied the right to choose whether her son should have his "brain fried", that is bad enough. No judge has the right to overrule a parent's wishes, especially when the recommended treatment is not needed and they have agreed to rethink if the cancer returns. But there is a bigger picture here.

If the case goes against the system, ie the mother's wish is upheld, then that sends out a message that RADIATION IS NOT GOOD. That it DOES HARM. More than that, it also means that when the next generations of children develop cancers or are even born with them (or other defects caused by EMR and excessive phone exposure), they won't be able to order chemo/radiation therapy as a forced treatment upon the public. Yet if they DO win this case, the coast is clear.

There is so much at stake for them, and this poor mother and her boy are caught up in it. They're being used as a test case to further their agenda of denying and hiding the truth about radiation.

My heart goes out to them.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 11 Dec 2012 02:17

Eric.
Have you thought about this aspect: WHY does a boy of 7 have BRAIN CANCER??
Were there Masts near to where they lived?
I really feel sympathy to the poor mother of the boy, who is coloured as
a bit of a "Flat Earth Person" in the press.
But as we both know, she is nothing of the sort.
All she is trying to do is to prevent her son from beeing harmed, like we have been (and we are grown-ups) by this awful faulty "Technology"!

By now in the UK, (and for that sake anywhere else in the world, as it is so profitable for the respective countries treasuries, so shod the Human Rights!) it is difficult to find a place where you live/work without beeing bombarded from all sides by the radiation from masts and Wi-Fi´s on industrial estates, at home the mast atop apartment buildings, across the road or nearby, neighbours Wi-Fi´s, BT Homehobs, Mobile Phones by walkers by,Wireless computers, Ipods, Tablets, whatever, you name it, these are the ones I remember the names of.
I had a word from Alex (she sends regards to you) about the "Wireless Addiction" that is giving her the creeps.
She, like me, likens it to "Gin Lane" of Old Britain.
No bl.... wonder they also want to give drugs free.
Must be a bliss to rule over a whole country so HIGH (and Not on Adrenalin or Purpose) that they could not wake up to give a damn!

But right now it seems that is all they want and want to invest in, and for what: "Speed Gambling" "War Gaming"?
It certainly is Not for "Business thriving" if you follow the adverts.
Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 11 Dec 2012 03:41

Agnes,

Whenever children and cancer-type conditions are concerned, my first instinct is EMR exposure of some kind. Of course, it is not always a reason (I am well aware some people believe that I blame microwave mobile technology for every single case of ill-health and suffering in the world!), but yes there could well be factors such as proximity to cell towers or even in a school he attended.

The UK press' depiction of the mother, and their blatant spinning of the story to suit their own agenda, has been predictably disgraceful. Today's coverage did however throw up some useful new information which I'll (hopefully) post more about tomorrow. Quite how the authorities and medical profession deem it "ethical" to subject a small boy to the risks of impaired IQ, infertility and stunuted growth through radiation which is not in any way proven to remove the chance of his tumour returning, is beyond me.

This is a battle between "big pharma" (and its willing salesmen, the medical establishment) and the proponents of "alternative medicine" that use non-invasive, natural-based remedies, to aid illnesses. It's been going on ever since I can remember (magazines such as "What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You" have been threatened by these monsters, who have aggressively lobbied the newsagents and supermarkets to withdraw it from sale as soon as it first appeared), with health shops and alternative therapy websites forced into removing stock and rephrasing the claims of any benefits they may give into purely subjective, anecdotal form.

The subject of blanket 3G and 4G being sold to us as "helping the economy" is a pathetically bogus attempt to force this technology onto us via deceit. You're spot on; I've read so much nonsense from the goverment about how the longer people use their phones, the more money it makes for the country, claims which not even serious business analysts can back up (I have an article from a recent Times newspaper on this). In fact, the government haven't even got their sums remotely correct for the amount this upcoming 4G auction will raise. They're about £1.5billion out. Not much, then. AND they've already slipped this imaginary, wildly over-estimated amount into the country's budget for 2012. A full year before they can even spend it anyway!

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 12 Dec 2012 17:50 - Edited by: ericgeneric

So...

No sooner had the mother altered her stance VERY slightly, to agree to FUTURE radiation therapy IF the cancerous growth(s) returned, than a new brain scan showed "something dark" which could not be identified. She knows she is being "backed into a corner" and this finding will be used to prove that the boy needs the treatment.

Yet the side-effects are horrendous and permanently life-affecting; who would want their child to suffer that, ESPECIALLY when the treatment HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN to permanently eradicate all the cancer, despite frying the kid's young, growing brain in the process. And this is ethical apparently, unlike trying to treat him with more natural, alternative options that leave no lasting damage and has as much chance of helping him survive.

No, refusing this inhuman treatment on a child is unethical, say a medical profession who cannot point to one single case in history where frying a child's brain has saved them and given them a full, happy life. Those side-effects can only be known through experience, so plenty of people will have reported those as a result of having the radiation therapy.

The man finding the mother's legal case says that the general opinion of experts in Europe believe that the treatment CAUSES DAMAGE. This should be the end of the matter. Case closed. Let the mother make her decision.

Ah, I think I just saw a pig fly....

EG.

anm
# Posted: 23 Dec 2012 11:09

Cancer is over-treated - just to make sure they get all the cancer cells! When my son had cancer, which I questioned, everyone was against me. Even the family did not want to bother with a second opinion.
Every time I took him to the hospital I sat there waiting while they he was being poisoned.

I questioned the diagnosis of cancer because he was diagnosed with lymphoma which is swelling of the glands - all his glands. Glands swell up when exposed to microbes but they just did not look at any other possibilities. At the time he was not living at home but in a damp old place with people who could have had various diseases. Lymphoma usually starts with one gland and sometimes appears after glandular fever.
His glands all went down after the first month of chemo is also suspicious. So sometimes I think they over-diagnose cancer and we have had enough examples of this with breast cancer.
Anyway no one listened to me and then I just collapsed so they had their way.
And by the way I know enough biology to make an informed decision but no one listened.
Now they can count him as one of their success stories but the fact that he probably did not have cancer on the first place is not considered.
I have to live with this and I am not doing a very good job.
Sorry to use these pages to write this but I needed to do so.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 23 Dec 2012 22:50

anm,

Don't apologise! Sadly the public fall for the propaganda surrounding chemotherapy, even when 75% of doctors themselves would not undergo the treatment if diagnosed with a cancerous illness.

Much strength to you,
EG.

agnes
# Posted: 28 Dec 2012 02:07

Eric and Anm
Do you realize that 1 MRI or CT scan is approximately equivilant to 600 X-rays?
And what happens when you get Scanning Radiation, well, Your glands swell up, you get sick, you get infections, cannot sleep, etc.
Notice the difference from your "Friendly Neighbourhood Mast, and your neighbours Dect and Wi-Fi" ?

I received a piece about the Radiation from Scannings, with an explanation just before Xmas, but have had visitors through Christmas and am by now trying to dig my way through some 500 e-mails to find it, But as soon as I do I will put a link in here and up as news.

So, it is not just the Radiotherapy that does the harm, but all the preliminary X-rays and Scans they (doctors) perform every time there is something wrong with anyone, no matter what.
So, the targets and "Bonus" for finding "Cancer" still seems to reign sovereign.
(luckily for me I am to old by now for them to bother with scanning or X-raying my ailments, so age-racism does some good after all!).

And NO, they (again Doctors) are Not At All Interested to Hear your opinion. They have become such singleminded "Know It Alls", that they hardly ask what is wrong with you, just give you a perscription for a scan or medication for your symptoms, But are not interested in WHY they are there.
Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 28 Dec 2012 03:24

Agnes,

I have always been 100% convinced that the double whammy of a mast going up 100m from our home triggered the problems that led to me having an MRI scan a few months later to "find out what's going on" with all the new symptoms I was getting. The MRI was horrific, nobody should ever go through one without a very good reason (and even then......) - my body felt like it had been scraped inside out, every bone and nerve was poisoned.

Next thing I know, radiation sickness symptoms everywhere. And I knew nothing of the links between masts and EHS, or anything to do with EMR. I just googled my symptoms and radiation sickness came up. The rest I found out not long after...

So yes, scans or X-rays of any kind are just adding to the payload.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 02:15

Eric I know exactly what you mean.
Our "Friendly Neighbourhood Mast" was 20 metres from our house, and because of the gradient of the terrain, "Took It All In".

But if you read the article and use the link to Dr. Tapols posting you will see that your innocent Scan isnt all that innocent, its blooming lethal!

But here comes the link to the article I said I had received and would find in my inbox.

It´s called: Runaway use of Radiation harms patients.

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=5845

I have also included an old explanation from IAEA of the measure (mSv) beeing used, and their explanation of possible Artificial Radiation sourses.
There is also a link there, so please look at that as well.

Hope this will give some perspective.
Best regards.
Agnes

anm
# Posted: 1 Jan 2013 18:08

Basically we never learn from history. When X-rays fist became in common use they even X-rayed pregnant women and children's feet until they realised they were harmful. Then they decided it was a good idea to use as treatment. Make sense of that.

Yes I know CT scans and MRI scans are harmful but my son had them all. There was nothing I could do, he was also against me. Now we have to live with the fear that he will get another cancer.
The misery it causes is indescribable. I'm heartbroken.

Anonymous
# Posted: 2 Jan 2013 15:19

Black on White

Oct 3, 2004 ... BLACK ON WHITE. VOICES AND WITNESSES ABOUT ELECTRO-
HYPERSENSITIVITY. THE SWEDISH EXPERIENCE. Compiled and ...
www.feb.se/feb/blackonwhite-complete-book.pdf

ES

ericgeneric
# Posted: 14 Aug 2013 02:35

So this story is back in the news again. The mother's not going to let this rest, and rightly so.

You only have to look at the father on that documentary to know what he is about. Giving the sick boy an iPad and surrounding him with gadgets, FFS!

Neon himself looks like a ghost. Something from Auschwitz. Lord only knows what pain he is going through inside, what impairments he can't explain or articulate.

EG.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 08:27

ericgeneric,

The child has become collateral damage in the old medical establishments desperate fight to save itself.

agnes
# Posted: 21 Aug 2013 03:04

eric.
It is not just that the boy looks like a ghost, he is not at all like the happy little boy shown at the start of the Channel 4 documentary last wek, and this week.
And, if you thisnk about that he has done 3 MONTHS of Chemo and radiaton, how in the heavens name will he end up after the scheduled 1 MORE YEAR of this barbaric treatment.
Agnes

agnes
# Posted: 23 Aug 2013 02:24

Hi all.
Here is one more Very Small cancer victim. Leighton Brownrigg, a 2 year old from Stourport on Severn in Worcestershire.
He has also been in the claws of the "Old Medical Establishment" as Henrik rightly puts it.
But please follow the link and read and see for your self the damage done to him, it says a lot more than words. and he is Only 2 Now!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2397816/Leighton-Brownrigg-Toddler-fighting -rare-form-cancer-whos-developed-allergy-sun.html

And if you look Worcestershire up at "Sitefinder" you will se that Worcestershire towns and villages are totally Riddled with Mobile Masts.

But here goes:
"The little boy who can't play in the sun: Toddler battling cancer banished to the shade to stop his liver trebling in size
Two-year-old Leighton Brownrigg has been diagnosed with photosensitivity the abnormal reaction of skin to light and sunlight
The recent sunny weather has caused the toddler's skin to severely crack and split, leaving him with agonising blisters
He is recovering from a one-in-a-million form of cancer called Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukaemia (JMML) and has no immune system

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2397816/Leighton-Brownrigg-Toddler-fighting -rare-form-cancer-whos-developed-allergy-sun.html

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024