- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Urinary incontinence and radiation exposure
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
sizzle
# Posted: 16 Apr 2015 02:04 - Edited by: sizzle

I read on WebMD that "Urinary incontinence, or the loss of the ability to control urination, is common in men who have had surgery or radiation for prostate cancer."

If radiation can lead to incontinence, could this possibly explain why people are needing pads and diapers and younger and younger ages? There's so many ads here for Depends, Poise, and other brands of "undergarments" and the NONE of the actors are elderly--they all look in the 30's, 40's--50's at most! Does anyone else find this disturbing? That we are becoming old before our time?

Edit: I learn something new everyday. Here of some of the symptoms that smart meter vicitms suffer from:

List of symptoms:

Sleep problems (insomnia, difficulty falling asleep, night waking, nightmares)
Stress, agitation, anxiety, irritability
Headaches, sharp pain or pressure in the head
Ringing in the ears, ear pain, high pitched ringing
Concentration, memory or learning problems
Fatigue, muscle or physical weakness
Disorientation, dizziness, or balance problems
Eye problems, including eye pain, pressure in the eyes,
Cardiac symptoms, heart palpitations, heart arrhythmias, chest pain
Leg cramps, or neuropathy
Arthritis, body pain, sharp, stabbing pains
Nausea, flu-like symptoms
Sinus problems, nose bleeds
Respiratory problems, cough, asthma
Skin rashes, facial flushing
Urinary problems
Endocrine disorders, thyroid problems, diabetes
High blood pressure
Changes in menstrual cycle
Hyperactivity or changes in children's behavior
Seizures
Recurrence of cancer
Taken from EMF Safety Network Survey 2011

ericgeneric
# Posted: 16 Apr 2015 13:16

It's a good point....normalising incontinence in younger people, and explaining it away (or trying to) via cancer treatments, no doubt.

I wrote about some of the nasty symptoms of radiation exposure (which living with all this EMR, 4G, Wi-Fi basically is) a couple of years ago:

https://nomorewifi.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/too-much-of-a-good-thing/#

Interestingly (or not!), the advertising campaign in question was pulled within days.

EG.

sizzle
# Posted: 16 Apr 2015 22:56

Thanks, ericgeneric. You're right; they're normalizing the abnormal. Great page--it's funny how they do pay attention, is it?

sizzle
# Posted: 17 Apr 2015 03:13 - Edited by: sizzle

Arthur
# Posted: 17 Apr 2015 11:55 - Edited by: Arthur

(...) :)

sizzle
# Posted: 17 Apr 2015 22:12

Hey what happened to your response? I experienced "bladder leakage" just reading it! XD

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Apr 2015 02:56

It was one hell of a post, that's for sure...

EG.

charles
# Posted: 18 Apr 2015 13:31

When my wife was electrosensitive, she had urinary incontinence.
UNder influence of elektrosmopg, the bladder was lowering.
In the hospital, they wanted to remove the womb, and hang the bladder a bit higher.
She refused that and used bioresonance. That way the bladder went up again.
But everytime, she went outside, where she was exposed to elektrosmog, the bladder went down again. At home again, the bladder went up again with bioresonance.
It was like a yoyo effect.
Many women do experience incontinency, caused by elektrosmog.

Now, with bioresonance by a Non Linear diagnose System, a *Brains Machine*, all is in the past. Even electrosensitivity.

Another phenomena:
When electrosensitives walking on the street, and come in a hotspot (a crossing of mobile phone masts, or even DECT phones), they may stumble or tripping over, without any obstacle. Just one leg refuses working.
In Paris, there is a known bridge where this often happens.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 18 Apr 2015 13:46

charles,

Good to learn that your wife improved.

Could you kindly describe the bioresonance / Non Linear diagnosis System in more detail?

ann
# Posted: 18 Apr 2015 19:58

Sizzle, you gave an interesting list of symptoms but you must remember that there is quite a lot of overlap between allergic symptoms and ES. And some of the symptoms you mentioned e.g, sinus and respiratory problems, cough, skin problems and flu-like symptoms are also symptoms of allergies.
But then I think people with allergies are also prone to ES.

ann
# Posted: 18 Apr 2015 20:07

recently I was discussing increase in mental illness with various people and I think you will find this interesting:

The psychologist said it was due to the stresses of modern life and competition for good jobs
The biochemist said it was due to imbalance of chemicals in the brain
The pharmacologist said it was the pharma companies exaggerating the problem to sell their drugs
The doctor said they like to go to the surgery for a chat and mental illness is a good excuse.
The allergist said it was due to all the chemicals that are in our food.
I said it was due to the increasing use of microwaves, which are affecting people's brains and nervous impulses.

I think all these people have a point but the biggest change in the modern world in recent years is the use of microwaves for communication but like we said before no one can see the most bliming obvious

sizzle
# Posted: 18 Apr 2015 21:31

Thanks, Charles. I too am interested in knowing more about bioresonance. Our muscles rely on electrical impulses to function--no doubt EMFs are interfering with this. And what is the bladder but a muscle? I haven't tripped at hotspots yet but sometimes, for no reason, my arm will do something like knock things off the table, spill things, etc. It wasn't clumsiness, it was involuntary movement.

sizzle
# Posted: 18 Apr 2015 21:53

Thank you, ann. You're probably right about allergies and mental illness being symptoms of eletrosensitivity.

There was a study back in the 80's (or earlier) where researchers exposed rats to EMFs from an analog TV by leaving it on not far from their cage with the sound off. The rats went from being calm and peaceful and getting along well together--to being nervous, hyperactive, aggressive, territorial, and violent. Fights were common; some even leading to death. After the took the TV away, the rats eventually returned to normal over the course of a couple weeks.

What can we learn from this? That if old analog TVs have the potential to do this much damage, imagine what effect today's digital products are having on us.

agnes
# Posted: 19 Apr 2015 01:43

Dear Sizzle.
Will you allow me to put your link to advert for the "Early Incontinence" on
our news?
I think this is most important!
Best regards.
Agnes

sizzle
# Posted: 19 Apr 2015 03:45

Thanks, agnes--please do!

Arthur
# Posted: 20 Apr 2015 15:11 - Edited by: Arthur

Hey, I came today and I see you read my post the other day, only left it a while and changed my mind unsure whether to subject others to my rants, but since you like it I will repost it today; fortunately I copy everything I write in internet in my pendrive as sort of a documentary into my own (now 6 years) journey into truth, to check later how I evolved

I'm in a sort of spiritual crisis, for 2 years now, knowing what is coming; if not for people like you or Sofia S., I dont know how I could resist such total mental loneliness.

Note: the Urology News reference is real, I copied and pasted it from somewhere, and so it is the testimonial of the poor 14 year old girl.

Arthur
# Posted: 20 Apr 2015 15:18

Underwareness: "because 1 in 3 women may need a different kind of underware"
OMG, 1 in 3? I am not alooooone. Hurray! Just like autistic children in 10 years??!!

If you support the wetters please wear a yellow ribbon. If you dont, shame on you, selfish self-centered bastard

5 May: International Day of Wetting Awareness (it coincides with Autism Celebration Day and gallbladder ill people day, but sorry, all the other days are already more numerously taken)

8 October: Wetting Celebration Day

Campaign for Early Wetting Detection: if you are over 40 please visit your GP for a free check-up. Warning: be prepared to get a positive.
Financed by : the EU

Bladder Leakage Patient Association: London,35 Harrington Gardens
London SW7 4JU UK Mast around: 7 at plain sight, 3 concealed, Wifi area, zombies per square meter: 0.3

Urology News: Does Radiation Right After Prostatectomy Save Lives?
Medscape Urology, April 2, 2015

International Journal of Urology and Shitological Studies: "Increasing High Prevalence of Bladder Leakage Syndrome (BLS) Explainable by Psychological Factors and Increased Testing" Dr Upahakesiekdh of Paris Texas University, 2 Oct 2015
Financed by: Golden Drops Carnegie Foundation, in cooperation with WHO

Psychiatry Today, Vol2 Issue3 "Co-morbility of Chemical Multiple Sensitivity, Bladder Leakage Syndrome and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Nutraceticals Users. A longitudinal study" MD Rebecca Highly Professional McCliver, 12 March 2014

Psychology Magazine: "Was Freud right? Womenn suffering from BLS may be regressing to the Wetting Stage of Sexual development in an unconscious attempt to extend their fertile years into their 50s"

Women Health Forum: Hi, I'm 14 years old and lately I've been really desperate for the toilet when I least expect it and earlier today I wet myself in public but no one saw but I was embarrassed. I've been having bladder issues since I was 5. I would always wet myself in class during primary school but then I went to hospital and by year 4 I knew when I needed to pee. But the This year I've been so desperate to the toilet, lucky I made it without wetting myself but today I couldn't hold it and I felt angry and ashamed on myself. Should I go back to my GP?
Answers: Take 1 cup of green tea, it is terrific for this problem! Add me in Facebook.

Daily Mail: "Smart Knickers and Briefs all the rage in London Streets" They will send the data on your leaking averages to your GP through your smartphone using the local Wifi network. Comments section: I love it, such a time saving service. Can someone tell me where I get the apps?

Movie Review: New great Hollywood production: "The Golden Rain". Rebecca, a 23 year old, is obssesed about her wetting. One day, she is raped by a college mate, a white healthy male obssesed with filming leg-showing girls with his smartphone. Providentially, a humble intelligent black social assistant, highly intelligent and well-hearted, as seen in his working at a refugee NGO, falls in love with her, kicks the other evil fellow into a coma, and teaches her about the beauty of the golden drops, in a new journey into true spirituality and the profound meaning of sickness and love. Inspirational. Brilliant. The last scene, when it starts to rain and Johny shows he is wearing the special boxers, got me crying. Nominated for 18 Oscars of the independent Academy.

Librarians Review: Section: self-help. "Coping with Bladder Leakage Syndrome". By Nancy Childless Liberated Smith, MD Ph D Chapter 1: Accepting Yourself Chapter 2: Nappy Management Strategies Chapter 3: Fighting for your Rights in an Unsympathetic Society Chapter 4: Oneness with Universe Through your Urine Transmutation Chapter 5: Urine in the Alchemical Tradition Chapter 6: Wetters as Heralds of the New Dawn

OMG! I dont wet myself! What can I do. Worse: I am White, male, intelligent, straight, conspiratorial, dont use a cell phone, spend time alone to think, and OMG, I am healthy! I am Nazi, racist, sexist, woman-beater, sick people hater, uroginist aka wet-hating, nuts, with sexual problems, suffer from technology anxiety, social anxiety, and come on, just downright insane, and above alllllllllllllllllll

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note for the Owners: Quickly!!, place a policeman to track me in internet, leak some photos of me masturbating, and get around 100 sheeple in my city persecuting me! Quiiiiiiiiiick!

Come on...., dont worry, just one of me represents no danger to you. Let's live together, all right? Do with your cattle whatever you want, I will not interfere. Honest. Come on. Drop the sheeple aggression in my environment. Not needed. We can negotiate. Make me a Controller after the Singularity point. I promise I will become a Nanotechnology engineer. Give me 5 long-legged Alpha-plusses. Let's just live together.

Arthur
# Posted: 20 Apr 2015 15:37 - Edited by: Arthur

Ann,

you are right, but dont fall into the mind-control little trick of the multiple cause of things

I ve seen this trick used in many branches of mind control, as silly as it is, but it appears to work in confusing sheeple minds. Seems like someone has made sure there is always more than one cause for anything, so that "unproven"! may be shouted at all times.

I've too been intrigued by the correlation of effects; let's dont say "allergies", let's go for the nice full-blown monster awakening right now, name given: Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. Better even: call it what it is: purposefull systematic poisoning now starting to show. The bubble people may only be the fully-blown cases, but millions are in a pre-condition, just with some more conventionally described disease.

In my country it has gone quickly from prevalence 1% to 4 %, (serious cases, bubble people, mild cases is more like 15%) and expected to grow steadily. Can you imagine what is gonna happen when 10% of the population is secluded at home wearing a mask? At the time, if not 1 in 3 autistic children, that may be an exaggeration, we are gonna have say 1 in 10 too. Who is gonna take care of some 80% of the population in sickness?

Yes, effects overlap heavily, they even may have tinnitus! , and that's why I mentioned "co-morbility" in my parody. It would be worth to open a thread in this forum for people to share thoughts on the intriguing question of why EHS adn MCS so often co-occur and share effects.

No doubt about it, you take EMR, and MCS, you have 90% of everything that is going on in health, and 90% of doctors know nothing about either of them. Isn`t that nice!

But dont fall into the trap. Your son shows up a day with a black eye. It may have been done with a punch or a kick, maybe both, maybe an elbow blow, maybe even he walked into the mantelpiece. But he SAYS it was your neighbour who punched him, and you have no reason to doubt him. Personally, I am going to go for the neighbour.

MULTIPLE CAUSE IS A FALSE ARGUMENTATION STRUCTURE. The effect remains, and the cause remains. The cause can still be traced, it there is a will. If two or more causes are at play, no problem, the violence is still being done.

Arthur
# Posted: 20 Apr 2015 17:51

>>When electrosensitives walking on the street, and come in a hotspot (a crossing of mobile phone masts, or even DECT phones), they may stumble or tripping over, without any obstacle. Just one leg refuses working.
In Paris, there is a known bridge where this often happens.

Episodes of fainting and going to the ground are becoming fashionable in hospitals too apparently. I learned of many cases in my environment, in health fora in internet and also in this forum.

sizzle
# Posted: 20 Apr 2015 22:45

Thanks, Arthur--that was very illuminating. ;) But I could easily see such pseudoscience being pushed in the future. Who will question it? People are too busy burying their heads in the iphones to care that they are literally amusing themselves to death.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 21 Apr 2015 02:42

They normalised cancer. Then teenage cancer. Then childhood cancer.

They broke the taboo around dementia (or going senile in old age, as it used to be known), then normalised it. Then brought the age at which we'd be at risk of it lower and lower until it's people in their 20s and 30s.

There's a pattern every time. They will cover every single ailment and condition that is either EMR-triggered or EMR-worsened until they all "accepted" as the "norm". Just like the adverts for cancer whch say "1 in 3 of us will get cancer". Soon they'll change it to 1 in 2, and then it'll be all of us. On and on it goes.

Funny thing is though, the people out there whose bodies have been first to buckle under the weight of unrestricted, unregulated radiation 24/7 as they work and sleep, and who have figured out what the cause is, are the ones demonised and targeted and singled out as being ABnormal.

EG.

sizzle
# Posted: 21 Apr 2015 05:38

"Just like the adverts for cancer whch say "1 in 3 of us will get cancer". Soon they'll change it to 1 in 2, and then it'll be all of us. On and on it goes."

Yep and remember it's "genetic." Not anyone's fault, but YOURS. You and your "cancer genes."

Chemotherapy Barbie (yes, it's an actual doll):

Normalizing cancer.

Arthur
# Posted: 21 Apr 2015 13:41 - Edited by: Arthur

Uggggh.

In addition to the "normalization" and "denouncer demonization" mind control tricks, I see emerging a new trick, that I label "spiritualization of sickness and death".

I dont analyze media anymore, but I remember the last thing I heard in radio, was about someone visiting a hospital for children dying of cancer. It was all a stomach turning spree of cheap emotions and glorifying the people who were visiting without a single reference to the abnormality of having children dying of cancer...

You can see it too in the Sandy Hook's parents, as an example; they act as if elated with the glory and meaning of "their" children death. "They" are trying to program the sheeple to accept their death or their loved ones', apart from creating anchors in the collective mind to be used later to manifest certain realities.

I gave up movies too but there is one I can remember with the profoundness and meaning of dying of cancer as an ingredient, and the character is very young, 23!,

although I am not sure it is intentional in the creators, you know, we are reaching a point at which "them", astro-turfing workers, sheeple, and unconscious cooperators are difficult to distinguish...

It is remarkable how prognoses are taken without a doubt and cures are not sought in this type of fiction. If a doctor would ever tell me of cancer, I would laugh in his face, I know of dozens of ways to cure cancer, it is easy to cure.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cb/My_life_without_me_ver2.jpg/220px-My_life_without_me_ver2.jpg

I see it trickling down to the population. An old lady neighbour of mine, who lost her only son to cancer when he was rather young, told me something new-agey, like "maybe I had a lesson to learn" or something. Lesson my foot! it is just preventable stupid death, culling and unnecessary suffering, that's all. Every year in the aniversary of her son's death, she would give me some gifts because I remind her of him...

an
# Posted: 21 Apr 2015 15:33

Arthur,
you have to give me some credit that I know what I am talking about when I write about allergies. I wrote a book and more on allergies. There were illnesses long before microwaves were invented. My father had allergic asthma long before we had electricity connected to the house.

It is easy to blame one thing as the cause of illness, and you are right it is more widespread than it is currently accepted, but I think there is a huge overlap of symptoms of allergies and ES.
Allergic individuals overreact to many different changes to their environment - heat, cold, dusts, foods and sadly radiation, including microwaves and uv light.

Another point: Symptoms of many diseases begin in a similar manner - headache, depression, runny nose, weakness, sore throat, skin rash etc. It takes time and observation before you can pin it down to the cause.
It took me 10 years to work out my ES symptoms.

I am intrigue on how cancer is treated as you mention '..I know of dozens of ways to treat cancer.' I am sure some people would be interested.
Dare I say I know of some ways to prevent it happening!

Anonymous
# Posted: 21 Apr 2015 15:36

Cancer is a very easy thing to cure . I sure we are all interested

Anonymous
# Posted: 21 Apr 2015 16:52

An,

of course, I was not negating allergies, honest, just upon seing many CMS sufferers were allergic previously, and then they move on to a full-blown version of somthing that is there very wrong, I said, let's update to the latests manifestations, just as reality is updating itself, it was just my chosen way of looking at it, of course yours is valid too, I didnt mean disrespect to you as an allergies expert, which I didnt know you were of course

I know what you mean, it is a psychological effect, if you research intensely something, you focus tremendously on it and run the risk of explaining everything with it, but there also this risk of you know, compartamentalization, the flooding with details, they are mind-control tricks in themselves that prevent to "see"...you know, all this mess, poisoning, GMOs, vaccines, EMR...whatever... I prefer to look at the whole lot as if from above, not from inside a typified condition as "allergies"

look at fibromyalgia for example; it didnt exist before; suddenly there is something there, a name is given to it, sufferers are said the cause is unknown and basically to put up with it, they say, "I was relieved when finally I was said I had X", poor devils, they believe everything they are told, and that's it basically it; it is like mind-control by simple name-giving; when I looked at what fibromyalgia was I cried out with rage. Tell me one side of it has not been documented as an EMR effect, irrespective of whether there is more into play or not

you know sometimes it seems there are not really illnesses at all, just one, lack of health because of some wrongdoing or aggression, with simply many ways to crack up

but dont drag me into a debate on health :), let me say I have no connection whatsoever with health care apart from being my own doctor -sic- ;)

Cures for cancer is off-topicking thread destructive, but well you know the suppressed ones, there are so many things to do, I wrote down everything in my notes for a reminder if I have to face it someday or help someone;

personally I dont think it would go advanced without me noticing it, I would put myself into fasting, sure cure unless terminal, would inundate the system of oxygen with Pranayama, then maybe some plants, a mix I cant say in English except for one, the humble stinging nettle, which cures stomach cancer and to some extent the others, maybe vitamin C shots or something else. Something like multiple attack approach. You know how it is, clean medium, plenty of oxygen, starving the bad cells, extra help, right mind and soul, they cannot stand it.

Then over here in my country, there was a beautiful citizenry and farmers initiative called "The Sweet Revolution" about sharing tremendously powerful healing plants outside of the system; using our connection to South America, brutally effective plants were discovered and shared, our star, Kalanchoe Daigremontina, radical cure for cancer even in advanced stages, I remember a person let to die by doctors, with the liver destroyed, was cured. And so on. It is a long topic I am not particularly interested in.

URL

I know it is cheeky statement "it is easy to cure" but it is what I feel. Maybe I am wrong, never had a close encounter with cancer so far, I simply dont believe anything from the system by now. Not a single doctrine, not a single information, let alone what a doctor can say. I research everything, suspect everything, I am my own master and consider myself the best researcher in the world, only matched by Sofia S. Hubris? maybe, maybe something that used to be called "a man" (or woman), i.e. someone self-reliant and not putting anybody above himself. Can be sick, can be the healthy way to be, it is open to opinion.

sizzle
# Posted: 21 Apr 2015 21:37

Ann, do you have any tips on dealing with electrosensitivity? I'm coping with this issue right now and appreciate any suggestions.

Arthur, I've noticed that the media often makes autism out to be something that makes kids "special," spiritual, more evolved or even magical. They just gloss over or completely ignore the reality that most kids with autism have to struggle with doing everyday things that are easy for everyone else.

Note to admin.: I'm having trouble logging into my email account because Yahoo won't accept my password, so if you try to contact me I won't be able to respond.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 21 Apr 2015 22:01

I gave up movies too but there is one I can remember with the profoundness and meaning of dying of cancer as an ingredient, and the character is very young, 23!,

The Fault In Our Stars, or something, I think. Very heavily promoted around Valentines Day, as I recall. Yes, I see this "celebration" of illness and actual dying all round now. The news and the media is now driven by how emotively they can portray a story, and focus on those emotive angles the most. It's not an accident. It's not even to show how caring they are. It's done for a reason.

EG.

Arthur
# Posted: 24 Apr 2015 20:36 - Edited by: Arthur

>>I've noticed that the media often makes autism out to be something that makes kids "special," spiritual, more evolved or even magical. They just gloss over or completely ignore the reality that most kids with autism have to struggle with doing everyday things that are easy for everyone else.
<<

There must be quite a campaign, for even me who consume extremely little media get something, I got from the paper rubbish bin this item here (if I am to read rubbish, dont expect me to pay for it! :D), but couldnt stomach it and went back to the rubbish:

The heroine is autistic, so another brother, then they have two other siblings who are not autistic.

The book is sown with hints about the giftedness of the autistic ones, one for diagnosis as she is a doctor, the other is a computer genius, off-the-roof IQ if I remember correctly... Their liabilities are said to be only social and in fact blessings in disguise.

The non-autistic are portrayed as prejudiced, narrow-minded, selfish, inmoral, lacking perception... all-round unlikable. It seems as it the author wants the reader to WANT to be disgusted by non-autistic persons, let alone anyone who says something unfavorable of the autistic situation so to speak...

Throughout the book cell-phones are used heavily. Remember the work of Christine England about repetitive jobs being prepared for them.

Notice it says in the cover "New York Times Bestseller": we know what that means.

It was published in 2003 or so I seem to remember. "They" are pre-mind controlling what is coming. Let's pray the MIT scientists are wrong, 10 years is very soon!, one of them even said 1 in 2 children!

Unfortunately reality is quite different, this is what it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_23z9yJAq0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ154jWRsU

Notice in the second after the crisis they make sure his I-pod is operative!

Notice the first woman also repeating the "learn a lesson" meme! I didnt mean to make a connection with what my neighbour said! Amazing, they repeat programmed things in Orwellian fashion.

Yihahh!

sizzle
# Posted: 24 Apr 2015 23:13 - Edited by: sizzle

The media has created this mythical, autistic gifted genius. No doubt it's to place blame on the parents themselves if they have children that are struggling with everyday tasks. Don't blame vaccines, radiation exposure, or anything else; it's your fault. You're not good enough as a parent. You just haven't found your child's hidden genius. The "autism" label is used very loosely these days. Everyone is claiming to have autism now; I guess it makes them look like they've accomplished more.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024