- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Effectively shielding against wifi, with MCS
onbehalfof
# Posted: 24 Apr 2017 00:49

I have severe ME/EHS/MCS. About a fortnight ago, I noticed that a worsening of my symptoms, including insomnia, had coincided with the re-opening of the caravan park next door to me. The deterioration felt radiation induced and enquiries led me to discover that the caravan park has wifi and "strengthened their hotspots over the winter"!! I have not been able to measure with a metre but their wifi signal can be picked up with a mobile phone in the majority of the garden (with a strength of two dots out of three). Have you effectively shielded an outside area against wifi? Is there a particular type of shielding fencing available? Could outside shielding paint be painted onto a fence or wall? Would building a wall or planting lots of trees make a difference?

Basically, what have you used outside which has protected you from EMR and where is the best place to look online for this information?

Also I need general advice about shielding - which online resources would you recommend? I've not attempted it before because I have been put off by the expense and been concerned about getting it wrong (which I hear is possible?) What have others used to protect then from EM radiation on their windows? Has anyone tried the window film? or made curtains out of shielding material?

My MCS is too severe to try the shielding paint (I would imagine), so what have others used on their walls please? Has anyone tried the shielding wallpaper and found a wallpaper paste they can tolerate?

Thank you very much

horsevad
# Posted: 26 Apr 2017 10:53 - Edited by: horsevad

I have writting two "FAQ"'s which answers most of your questions regarding the technical issues related to shielding:

Basic Electromagnetic Field Theory - FAQ

Shielding FAQ

I cannot offer any advise regarding MCS, - other than mention that Yshield actually has a paint specially formulated for MCS compability.

//Kim Horsevad

plopplop
# Posted: 19 May 2017 11:01

Make sure you put ferrite filters / EMIs on all the wires coming into your home as these are your major problem apart from windows. I use metal shutters. Silver foil and wallpaper paste is massively better at cutting out EMR than paint, as graphite paint is not very conductive and they take the piss with the price.

plopplop
# Posted: 19 May 2017 11:08

There's not much you can do to cut off micro waves unlike AM radio ( 1cm mesh will stop signals) ie in the garden. The micro waves are to small and at 1% of wave length to screen thats too small for a net to work very well. You need a sheet of foil.
The only answer is to move or tell them caravan park people to cable up for security purposes.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024