- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / micro alert 2
Benjamin
# Posted: 24 Dec 2006 08:39

i just got one

it definitely alerts to micro and radio waves

this is my first detection device

very alarming!

it offers hope though, in finding an area to reside which is less saturated with microwaves

anyone have any experience with the micro alert 2?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 24 Dec 2006 14:30

Hi Benjamin,

I have one of these and one of these.
The first device I suspect is like the MicroAlert. It allows you to hear the pulsing of the microwaves (the modulation).
The second device is full-blown professional measuring gear with digital readout, a speaker for hearing the pulses and a "gieger-counter" mode that "clicks" slow or fast depending on the intensity of the EMF.

Use your MicroAlert to find safe places and it's good to determine where you should apply screening to attenuate the radiation.

Do you have a link to info about your MicroAlert ?

Best christmas wishes,
- Henrik

Benjamin
# Posted: 25 Dec 2006 04:40

The micro alert is like a geiger counter, it beeps according to intensity above a certain sensitivity threshold which is controlled by the user

http://scientificmeter.com/microalert.htm

That MW1 looks pretty nice at a reasonable price, I might purchase one in the very near future, thanks for the link

Thank you for the holiday wishes, I actually celebrate Chanukah, in fact Micro Alert 2 was a present from my parents for the holiday.

Thanks as always

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022