- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / "Smart Meters"
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 .
ericgeneric
# Posted: 7 Mar 2015 12:46 - Edited by: ericgeneric

Another piece on BBC News this morning, with a Smart Energy GB bot trying to make a simplistic, yet quietly aggressive, case for everyone having these in their home because customers demand it and the savings will be huge and..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

It's always about the money, and oh-look-at-this-clever-tech. Never about any other aspect (I suppose the "other issues" mentioned that are stopping the roll-out makes an oblique reference to that).

EG.

DE
# Posted: 7 Mar 2015 17:55

I hope the whole thing flops! But will the government let it with all the money involved?

hilary
# Posted: 17 May 2015 13:29

Stop smart meters, its an intrusion into peoples privacy

agnes
# Posted: 18 May 2015 01:44

Hi EG, DE and Hilary.

In the UK there is still an "OPt-Out" clause to "Smart Meters", the question is for how long?
When the "Push A Produc!t" "Charities" sponsored buy the Utility Industries can reverse and affect a voting on consideration for the Microwave Radiation Health effected in the EU´s EESC committee on the very day the original voting should have taken place, and the Alternative was ONLY brought out ON THE DAY OF THE VOTING, But was allowed to Take Over, "Hijack" the careful work of months.
So if you are in the mood for some research: Here is the job, and this is what I have been able to find out in a short search:
And pls. accept My comments littered about in my notes.

Richard Adams
Sustainability First
http://www.sustainabilityfirst.org.uk/
- Registered charity number 1078994, company number 3897720.

Me!
Who are they Charitable to?

Sponsors: Most of the Big Utilities,

Me!
They Push Smart Meters.
They Lobby UK Government and plant representatives in the EU committees Which they also lobby.

Me!
Newest accomplishment Hijacking a EU EESC TEN committee voting for EHS sufferers on the very day of the voting. Thereby Securing the "Social Exclusion" of people affected by the health harm from Wireless Microwave Radiation Pollution, estimated in Northern Europe to be ca. 15-32 million.

Sponsors include : BEAMA ; Consumer Futures; British Gas ; EDF Energy; Elexon ; E-Meter Siemens; E.ON UK ; National Grid ; Northern Powergrid ; Ofgem ; Scottish Power Energy Networks ; UK Power Networks; Vodafone.

(See what I mean? "Charity"? Come off: Product Pushers More Like It!

Trustee:
Richard Adams OBE

Richard is a founder of several successful UK social enterprises that allow people to express ethical values through their work, spending or saving. The majority have been focused on fair trade, the problems of SOCIAL EXCLUSION (Highlighted by me) ,
fuel poverty, international development and sustainability. He has also founded a corporate social responsibility research group and the UK's first ethical supermarket chain. He has degrees in sociology, theology and business and has a number of honorary doctorates and visiting fellowships from British universities.
He is currently President of the EU's Economic and Social Committee's Permanent Study Group on a European Energy Community.

He invaded The Social groups committee, got the Industrialist on board and hijacked the vote.
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6688

Mast-victims has: 15 Million 561 Thousand and 152 users as of to day.
None of these users are in a state where they can suffer "Smart meters" in their environment without terrible consequences for their health.

This guy (Adams) Claims to fight for Social Exclusion of people!
He has recently condemned between 15 and (by now) ca 40 million Europeans, and other Nationals to just that.

What a Greedy Hypocrite!
We all know that if you push a product for your sponsors, Gold will fall your way!

So please help me if you can to get in a position where we can Root Corrupt people like that OUT!
Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 May 2015 03:51

I believe the excellent Stop Smart Meters UK have made an official complaint to the BBC about that particular pro-Smart Meter woman's comments, claiming - quite rightly and correctly - that they weren't truthful and were extremely misleading and biased. The organisation she represented have also been outed (by SSMUK) as not fit for purpose.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 20 May 2015 00:53

Eric.
Don't forget the BBC are actually biased as well as One of the Polluters.

They have for the lifetime of the radio Indiscriminately spewed radio waves (as well as TV) over the whole landscape.

The only thing here is One Little Difference, which is actually the Biggest difference, you can chose if you turn your radio or TV on and allow the waves into your house!

With the Mobile Phone and Wi-Fi "Tecnology" You Cannot Avoid it!

And that is an enormous difference, as it takes our Freedom of choice away, and we get poisoned under Any Circumstance, like it or not, want it or not!
Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 20 May 2015 03:09

Yes, the huge mast/tower at the old Alexandra Palace.

I personally cannot stomach the BBC's "news" output. It's so outrageously skewed as to be worthless, other than as pro-industry and pro-government propaganda, which I expect is its main aim.

EG.

ann
# Posted: 20 Jun 2015 15:03

Henrick,
What's gone wrong with the above blog!
Perhaps delete?

ann
# Posted: 20 Jun 2015 15:05

Smart meters are not getting a good review in the papers. There was an article last week about how they are going wrong, no signal, wrong readings and no one coming to fix it. So there is hoer yet. We have to say no. Write to your MP

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 20 Jun 2015 15:50

ann,

It was spam. Removed. Thanks for pointing that out.

ann
# Posted: 21 Jun 2015 18:42

Agnes,
have you finished reading the allergy book?

tess
# Posted: 10 Nov 2015 20:15

I plan not to have one but the neighbour's meter is not far from my house. Do they install the smart meter where the old one is?

Anonymous
# Posted: 14 Nov 2015 16:45

Well if the BBC, which does not have to worry about advertising revenue, does not helps us then no one will.
I don't think radio waves from a radio receiver are the same as the microwaves spewed out by mobile phones. The radio is a receiver it does not emit emfs it only detects them and changes them into sound. Try using your detector near a radio - np microwaves!
The tv masts use emfs but their numbers are small compared to mobile phone masts.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 20 Jan 2016 00:01

In the recent coverage over the potential "disaster" (financially-speaking)that the UK's Smart Meter roll-out is in danger of becoming, the Times newspaper reported - THREE TIMES in the same issue - that the meters connect with the energy companies' database "once every 30 minutes".

So, nothing about the continual pulsed microwave emissions 24 hours a day, then.

If the public are going to be so blatantly misled, what chance of a proper debate over the problem?

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 21 Jan 2016 01:55

Hi all.
Please use the LEGAL "OPT-OUT" clause in the UK Smart Meter Roll Out:
Just write to your energy provider and tell the that you will NOT accept "Smart Meters" on your premises.

http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/dont-smart-meter-me-notice-of-non-consent-for-smart-met er-installation/

Take back your power has produced a standard letter that you can use to send to your energy supplier.
So, get going, get your wheels in motion.
Don't want a "Smart Meter" TELL them so, and by UK Law They Cannot Install them in your house.
All the best
Agnes

Andre
# Posted: 2 Apr 2016 20:56

Thanks Agnes. I will write soon

Butterfly
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 20:23

Hi my neighbour has a smart meter :-(
My readings at home is usually 2.8 mV/m
at intervals this goes up to between 800 and 2000! mV/m and then will rapidly drop down back to normal. I live in a studio and his smart meter is at the foot of my bed (inside his cupboard).

I now have a choice to stay here with the sudden increase of radiation happening at intervals from my neighbour. OR to move to a flat which is at 200 mV/m (the flat is constructed in a way that if a neighbour gets smart meter it will at least be away from my living/bedroom area. I did try some net sheilding on one of the windows (it is expensive) i have another window to cover in that flat and the readings dropped to about 50 to 80 ish!

What flat is the safest? what would you do?

An advice gratefully received. I think we need to educate people on these things. I found a print out leaflet online against smart meters for the fact they cause bad health and am going to put around my area. Untill more people protest nothing will be done. Its all about money etc.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 22:32

Hi, you really do not want that kind of pulsed radiation anywhere near where you sleep and spend the nights, let alone in the day. That's when it can do the most harm.

EG.

Shielding Friend
# Posted: 5 Sep 2018 18:09

you should definately install shielding under your bed and to the sides optionally if from the sides comes radiation too

Anonymous
# Posted: 9 Sep 2018 15:33

Above your bed would probably be a good idea depends from where the rays come from

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2018