The WIMAX in Kent is horrific

Anonymous
# Posted: 30 Jul 2014 13:10

Likewise, the WIMAX in Manchester.

agnes
# Posted: 30 Jul 2014 21:09

Hi all.
Now York has been added to the Wi-Fi town list:

This was shown on the BBC Newschannel the other night, and if you use the link you can see the whole programme if you have BBC Iplayer.
Remember Orwells book 1984, well he overshot by a few years, but all other is right: So here goes!

"What price for free wi-fi?"
Smartphone users are always looking for free wi-fi but at what price does it come? Businesses are looking at ways to make the free wi-fi they offer work for them too. It can track our movements through our phones and reveal a great deal about us to those who have something to sell.

BBC Click's Spencer Kelly reports on the Wi-Fi in York.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-28525108

Watch more clips on the Click website. If you are in the UK you can watch the whole programme on BBC iPlayer.

Torment
# Posted: 12 Nov 2014 14:12

Sad news, Carlisle city centre fell yesterday....on the news, happy smiley people oblivious to the dire danger they are in....BT representative telling everyone how to access the poison.

Dr. Who has been mentioned here before..... it would make a brilliant script for an episode.....Aliens come to take over the world....all they need to do is give us wifi and mobile phones, sit back and wait round the other side of the moon, until we all die off....and the people in the know are saying where's the doctor when we need him the most! But hey, who needs aliens?

whaleto
# Posted: 29 Jan 2015 20:52

disabled wifi and use cables yet the mac, not 2 pcs, can still pick up wifi, any idea why?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 29 Jan 2015 23:03

whaleto,

Your mac might be picking up a neighbours Apple Airport router signal...

What operating systems are you running on the PC's?
There are reports of Windows XP PC's not being able to connect to Apple Airport's.

Check the network-name (SSID) of the detected signal - is it yours? (meaning: each router has its own name and either you set a name on your router or your internet provider did). Also check how strong the incoming signal is. The stronger the signal, the closer the source. Carry your mac away from your house (assuming its a laptop) - does the signal strength indicator on the screen decrease?

ES
# Posted: 18 Mar 2015 15:57

Bad news for electrohypersenstive individuals who need to visit Preston.

Source: Lancashire Evening News.

cctv-upgrade-for-preston-city-centre

http://www.lep.co.uk/news/cctv-upgrade-for-preston-city-centre-1-7159643

Tuesday 17 March 2015

MORE than £85,000 is to be ploughed into upgrading CCTV in Preston city centre.

The city's Business Improvement District (BID) will invest the cash and say it will improve and increase the monitored CCTV network, covering more of the city centre than ever before.

A new digital platform has been installed as part of the first phase of the project and work is underway on the next phase to upgrade the network's infrastructure.

BID is working in Partnership with Preston City Council and Preston Police,

Andy Coverdale, Chairman of BID's CCTV Working Group said the investment would help to ensure CCTV continues to operate to help to tackle crime and anti-social behaviour.

He said: "The figures show that crime and anti-social behaviour is down year-on-year in Preston city centre and the CCTV network is a major factor behind that success. In a recent survey, 89% of the general public agreed that CCTV cameras should be used to openly monitor public places. "This investment not only delivers immediate benefits, it will put us in a position to be able to continue to develop the network, incorporating new monitoring and intervention technologies."

Bosses say the new digital CCTV infrastructure has improved feature capabilities and will enhance operational efficiency. The image quality, recording capacity and ability to zoom into fine detail has been increased even from static images.

It also means sharing information has become easier and quicker as detail can be shared across existing secure digital transmission networks.

The investment is part of a package of support by the BID which has also agreed to fund taxi marshals to remain on ranks during key weekends, and re-launch & fund the city's Pubwatch system which links licensed premises to ban troublesome individuals from all licenced premises.

Mark Whittle of Preston BID said: "This package of investment is all about keeping people safe in Preston and improving the experience they have, to keep them coming back."

Torment
# Posted: 29 Jun 2015 21:22

PENRITH, CUMBRIA Wifi due to be switched on on 18th July 2015 covering the town centre. KENDAL also has town centre wifi.

Anonymous
# Posted: 14 Nov 2015 16:46

Thank you I find this site very informative!

Nnn
# Posted: 13 Dec 2015 20:53

Hi Agnes,
check out the story about Lyme disease and J Cauldwell (Phones 4U) in the Telegraph. The symptoms sound too much like emf sensitivity. Worth writing a blog.

agnes
# Posted: 14 Dec 2015 01:25

Hi Nnn
You bet I have checked it out, also today story in the Daily Mail, with Star Investigator Journalist David Rose (I haven't had time to read the Telegraph as yet but will tomorrow morning)

And, So right you are about the symptoms, and suspiciously considering what the mans business was, you cannot help thinking that this is way of trying to "disappear, or mask" the health effects that the EMF/EMR brings to its victims.

The more I have read the more suspicious I get, "just imagine 11 family members are now infected"
It would not be because of the Electromagnetic Microwave Radiation in Phones 4U now would it? I remember years ago, while I had a mobile phone because of my work, going into a Phones 4U shop in the town we then lived in, and I still remember getting an Electric shock in my fingers when I opened the door by the handle.

A guy like Cauldwell, who built his fortune on mobile phones and the microwaves is sure to have filled his home and surroundings with EMR
gadgets, as well as his relatives.
And remember, that although he has sold Phones 4U, he probably still owns loads of shares in the company, making him dependent on keeping up the masses dependency on their "Gadgets"

A "Wanted" diagnosis from a private lab will be costly but easy to get, as they are dependent on customers who can pay, and if you ask for a diagnosis for a certain decease you can be sure you can buy it, no business person in their right mind will refuse to deliver what the customer wants, remember they can only stay in business if they give the customers what they want, or can convince them that you can offer a better solution, and preferably cheaper, but for Couldwell expense would not be any obstacle!
I know we are business owners, and know a lot about customers who know better than the professionals.

So, yes, to me it looks like he is putting up a "Smoke Screen" and because of who he is he seems to have ready access to the press, they seem to be falling backwards to print his "Fable" which in my eyes is his attempt to whitewash himself from having brought this curse onto his extended family.
So in truth, I don't believe a word of it.
I would advice Cauldwell to turn of his and his family's Wi-Fi for a week and see what happens to his Lyme and his family's Lyme decease.

The (Now removed from the web) 2012 guidelines of the Austrian Medical Association gave a diagnosis tool to GP's but Magda Havas website still had the pdf: Link below:
http://www.magdahavas.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Austrian-EMF-Guideline s-2012.pdf
And that tells us that EMF/EMR could actually be diagnosed by blood tests
as we are missing out or low on essential stuff.
There is also info on the German Burgerwelle website.
http://www.buergerwelle.de:8080/helma/twoday/bwnews/stories/3824/
This is quite a lot of stuff to digest, but absolutely worth printing out and reading.
For now Best regards.
Agnes

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 14 Dec 2015 11:01

agnes & Nnn,

The 2015 update to the Austrian Medical Associations EMF guide for GP's is now available (<-link).

Download PDF (download button at top of page) and print a copy for your GP.
Its Open-Access.

UPDATE 2015.12.22:
The original link to the EMF guideline paper at the journal website is suddenly "disappeared". We're investigating whether its a tech. issue or sabotage. In the meanwhile the PDF can be downloaded from our site via the above link.

agnes
# Posted: 15 Dec 2015 00:44

Thanks Henrik,
Will take your advice.
All the best
Agnes

Ann
# Posted: 20 Dec 2015 16:00

Agnes this is exactly how I felt I wrote a blog suggesting his family live in Faraday cage and see of the symptoms go but I don't know if it was printed.

People are totally addicted to these techs now to the point where families are falling out with each other - and my son no longer speaks to me after bringing up the subject recently. I am effectively gagged!
I know at least 3 dysfunctional families and it looks as though we re joining them.

Ann
# Posted: 20 Dec 2015 16:18

I had a quick look at the Austrian doctors report and blood tests It is interesting but suggesting that blood test will show emf sensitivity up would result in 'them' saying that it is your problem. The blood tests results could be changing due to emf exposure. How is it you are fine one minute and then after a sudden and strong emf hitting you, you get ill?! I seem to get at least one episode of symptoms when out these days. Yesterday was palpitations, other times it was dizziness or pain in the temples. If I did not put it down to microwaves I would be calling an ambulance, they usually pass and I carry on.

(No doubt deficiency in nutrients and hormones will make a person ill and perhaps more prone to sensitivities of various things!)

M
# Posted: 21 Dec 2015 16:54

Ann,

Not only deficiencies of vitamins/ minerals, also but overload of body with chemical exposures, or heavy metals .

I am badly affected by MW too - palpitations, raised blood pressure.
I now sleep under a shielding canopy . Also, I wear a shielding vest over my blouse. during the day time [ and wear a shielding scarf over chest to reduce exposures to my heart region.

It gets ever worse in hospitals with wireless monitoring wifi in A+ E/ coronary care. Also , there are Lots of doctors, nurses, other patients / their relatives using mobile devices!!It is a terribly polluted environment.

Free wi-fi to be provided in all NHS buildings - Jeremy Hunt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35147380

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 22 Dec 2015 14:19

Ann,

The blood tests are to look for inflammatory and endocrine markers.

Short-term effects are mostly heart arrhythmia and neurological effects.

If one already has high oxidative stress load, then my understanding is that short-term exposure can create immediate symptoms through inflammatory response (the drop that overflows the glass). This is evident in that anti-histamine is shown to reduce such symptoms.

For reducing overall oxidative stress load, high doses of anti-oxidant vitamin C helps, I've found. Supplementation with vitamin E also reduces cell membrane damage, but you need to observe maximum daily intake with fat-solubles like vit.E.
Vit. C has the ability to "recharge" vit. E if they're taken together.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 22 Dec 2015 15:11

Its been brought to our attention that the official link to the EUROPAEM EMF guide has suddenly disappeared. We're investigating whether its a tech. issue or sabotage.
In the meanwhile the open-access PDF can be downloaded from our site via this link:

http://www.mast-victims.org/resources/docs/EUROPAEM-EMF-Guideline-2015-reveh-2015-003 3.pdf

Ann
# Posted: 26 Dec 2015 18:09

Henrik, I agree with you. This of course leads us onto the 'fact ' that people with allergies are more prone to the effects of emfs because they are more likely to have inflammation already.
However I do think the problem is more complex.

I do feel strongly that if there were some warnings for those with allergies and mental issues to keep the use of these techs to a minimum and turn them off at night and when not in use the health of the nation will improve.
Meanwhile the NHS is swamped!
M and you wonder why there is so many disgruntled (and ill) doctors and nurses when they work under the glare of wifi every where. Time taken off sick is a real problem in the NHS.
Vit C is good but watch out for dehydration and bedwetting in children.

Ann
# Posted: 26 Dec 2015 18:29

Henrik I had a quick look at the 'guide' you posted - have downloaded it and will try to read it more carefully in future. Thanks.
I will not be at all surprised if it is sabotage!

Tes
# Posted: 12 Jan 2016 15:25

Agnes, check out the telegraph about mobile phones keeping you awake with their blue light. I just wrote e block saying it is the microwaves that is doing the harm not the blue light

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 12 Jan 2016 15:41

Ann,

The EMF guide was taken down for purely editorial reasons we've since learned (missing citations etc.). It will be republished in january 2016, they say:
https://europaem.eu/en/library/blog-en/82-europaem-emf-guideline-2015-2

Andre
# Posted: 2 Apr 2016 20:57

Well, Has it been re-published?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 3 Apr 2016 10:58

Andre,

Not yet, as far as I know.

IDK123
# Posted: 9 Apr 2016 20:03 - Edited by: IDK123

It is true good things come to an end"

sponyang28
# Posted: 16 Apr 2016 22:02 - Edited by: sponyang28

like the info's here

http://www.krwlawyers.com/Mesothelioma/Asbestos-Mesothelioma-Lawyer-Pasadena-TX.php | 16500 San Pedro Ave #302,San Antonio,TX 78232 (210)490-4357

Andre
# Posted: 29 Apr 2016 14:49

History is repeating itself again and again. They try anything to hide the ill effects of these techs. It happened with leaded petrol. asbestos as above, arsenic in green paint advocated by William Morris of art and craft fame and who also owned an arsenic mine; and of course tobacco. On these bases it will take another 50 years before anything will be done by which time the human race will be very different.
I really cannot understand that the media go on about increase in mental illness, insomnia, anxiety and yet they don't put 2 and 2 together.

agnes
# Posted: 2 May 2016 01:11

Andre.
So true, and although we bombard them with valuable info, they discount and don't use it, No we seem to be Non-Existent, and Everything else is blamed.
But one day soon they will Have To Acknowledge the real reasons for all these illnesses, Non of Our Choosing, All Induced by Fortune Hunters, like the Mobile Phone Industry, which actually has serious money invested in them by "Pension Funds". "Councils" etc. (Check the funding of your pension fund)
We have had a very hard time fighting against these greedy people, (still have and do though) who are supposed to have "Our Best In Mind"
Our only Pie in the Sky, is "One Day" we will get some help!
Yeah, after detoxing the Mobile Addicts of to day, Fat Chance, when they have overloaded the NHS.
We do not think this will happen until Hell Breaks Loose and the NHS gives up because of the overload.
Governing bodies sure will not give in, as this "Technology" is far to convenient, and never forget, Once out there, you are truly visible the the rest of the world and a superb target for all manners of things.
Best regards.
Agnes

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2022