- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Products claiming to protect against emf
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
stigbeast
# Posted: 3 Jan 2010 21:04

Hello,

I am quite new to all this but I've been reading quite a lot about this recently as I have just found out that I am living 300m away from some mobile phone masts.

I have seen the products on EMFields used as canopies and screening materials but they do not seem to sell any personal protection products that you see advertised, which is really the sort I would prefer to use-if they work.

So I was just wondering if anyone has had any experiences, positive or negative with personal protection products-you know the ones I mean, the sort of object you can put on your mobile phone or computer to protect you from the emf and rf, or even wear on you?

I have seen a company which claims to work and they say that they have produced some evidence to back up their claims, just wondering what you all think of it:

http://www.energpolarit.com/category.aspx?cid=185

http://www.energpolarit.com/why_test_results.aspx

All the best,

Stigbeast

ericgeneric
# Posted: 4 Jan 2010 00:49

Hi there,

For me, it's been very hit and miss. Despite being told the small devices for phones and laptops are "useless", I do find the laptop one really helps. It enables me to use the machine, whereas I can't go near other laptops (my Dad lent me his one day, and I felt chronically ill from the stuff coming off it).

The clothing items I've found that offer any kind of benefit at all (but still not a total barrier to the effects I feel from EMFs etc), are the balaclava and the socks. The body suits, hats, and canopies do absolutely nothing for me. Indeed, the canopies make me feel worse. This may be due to my particular hypersensitivity, or the sheer strength of the EMFs in our house (which is 90m from a 3G pole).

Unfortunately, none of these items are ever very cheap, and it really seems to be down to the individual as to whether they help or not!

EG.

stigbeast
# Posted: 4 Jan 2010 21:59

Hi,

Thanks for that, can I ask where you got your device that helps protect you form your laptop? And also where you got your clothes from?

Thanks,

Stigbeast

ericgeneric
# Posted: 5 Jan 2010 00:55

The laptop device was from The Healthy House ( http://www.healthy-house.co.uk ) and costs about £50. The Anti-Smog hood and socks were from a company called Wireless Protection; I don't have the website at hand but they should be easy to find online!

Hope that helps!

EG.

zebulon
# Posted: 8 Jan 2010 14:45

c'est simple comme tout
ecrire a vedat.02@hotmail.fr
je vous dirai comment faire sans vous ruiner

Anonymous
# Posted: 9 Jan 2010 22:49

Question to EG

Have you done any measurements of the phone mast radiation that is coming into your home during the day/ evening?

ME

ericgeneric
# Posted: 9 Jan 2010 23:17

We've done several, yes. We started keeping a log of all the readings, but in the end it became a matter of "bad/really bad/diabolical" in terms of the strengths. So we moved our focus onto how to stop this stuff coming in. The mast itself, in other words.

EG.

EMFields
# Posted: 11 Jan 2010 10:27

Hi Stigbeast (and others)

The reason why we at EMFields don't stock any personal products like that is that they generally don't actually do anything to reduce/block the radiation coming from laptops/RF. Pendants, "chips", "stickers" that we have looked at simply act as a placebo - all the ones we've seen and taken apart have nothing that could block or in any way help.

We try to only stock and sell products that do something measurable by our instruments. The exception to this guideline are the supplements (such as Asphalia, Rose Rich and the SerSu electrosmog spray) as you can't measure body changes, but we have had so many positive reports from people using them that we decided it was worthwhile stocking them.

We do sell laptop earthing leads - these earth the electric fields that sometimes laptops do give off - most laptops aren't earthed, and therefore can produce quite high electric fields. However these are only £5 (with no plug) and £7 (with a UK plug) so are not the devices you refer to :) (http://www.emfields.org/filters/overview.asp)

The electrosmog hood from wireless protection (http://shop.wireless-protection.org/anti-electrosmog-hood-100-p.asp) is a similar product to our headnet (http://www.emfields.org/clothing/headnet.asp) however it will leave the area around your eyes vulnerable.

Canopies can make some people feel worse in the short term - this can be because the area underneath the canopy has not been sufficiently screened (thus trapping RF inside the canopy at higher levels than otherwise), but it can also be because the abrupt *change* in exposure makes you feel worse (a little like "withdrawal" symptoms). In many cases, this passes, and people feel far better in a couple of weeks time (better than before the canopy was put up).

ericgeneric
# Posted: 11 Jan 2010 14:19

We try to only stock and sell products that do something measurable by our instruments. The exception to this guideline are the supplements (such as Asphalia, Rose Rich and the SerSu electrosmog spray) as you can't measure body changes, but we have had so many positive reports from people using them that we decided it was worthwhile stocking them.

So you are prepared to stock some items based on a possible placebo effect, but not others? Obviously, that's a company's prerogative, but I'm not sure what you were expecting to find in a device when you took it apart!

The SerSu spray did absolutely nothing for me, I wish it had done. But I wouldn't necessarily rubbish it because of my experience.

EG.

Brian
# Posted: 16 Aug 2011 17:57

If you are that close to cell tower masts, there is nothing you can do to protect yourself. I was in a similar situation and tried everything and the signal strength was so strong it blasted thru walls and all the protection materials I tried, even layers of them. The only solution is to move away from the towers. I recommend you do so as quickly as possible. I lived that close to a building that had more than 50 individual masts for about 8 years and I now have permanent damage. Don't wait!

eric generic
# Posted: 19 Aug 2011 19:10

Masts are everywhere now.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 30 Aug 2011 01:48

Stigbeast. Please take this seriously!

Brian is spot on!
The same happened to us, in 2003 with Hutchison 3G UK Ltd. mast next door to our house and workplace.
The damage done untill we managed to find somewhere else to live and work is irretrevable, and it only took us a few months.

From never having been sick before the "Mast-Event" we have been Nothing But since, very serious life-treatening things like blood-clots, Copious Infections, Sceptisemia, Anaphylactic shock, etc.

And I´m not even counting the less serious but debilitating symptoms here, like the headaches, sickness and vomitting, tinnitus, skin-rashes etc.
And thing is IT does NOT get better with time, IT gets Worse.

By now, we cannot go near Anyone with an open Mobile Phone.
The Dect and Wi-Fi in the neighbourhood is killing us, which has meant Re-decorating all outer walls and ceilings with Carbon paint and introducing window screening material at a great cost.

And it means, No going shopping, No going down to the pub to meet the locals, No meals out, No cinema, No concerts, No theatre, NO NOTHING, except for a thoroughly EMF insulated home and workplace (our own) where Wireless devices are NOT ALLOWED entrance.

But not all are in a position to be able to do that, and they keep suffering.
And horribly: "THIS IS THE FUTURE"

About the EMF protected clothing, I know of some in the USA, but hae not found any in the UK

Sorry for the Not So Good News, but this is the fact.
Best regards.
Agnes Ingcarsdottir.
agnes@mast-victims.org

ericgeneric
# Posted: 30 Aug 2011 02:23

Stigbeast. Please take this seriously!

Huh? I don't see any evidence that he isn't! We're ALL deadly serious about this problem.

There are suppliers of protected clothing in the UK, it just takes some digging around.

Personally, I don't see what "help" telling anyone to move house can offer, when wi-fi, cell towers and all the other EMR sources are practically at saturation levels now. I'm also quite concerned about the erratic, hectoring nature of your posts recently, agnes. It's not like you at all.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 8 Mar 2012 22:25

Agnes/Henrik,

Look here..

EM-Cocoon
http://emcocoon.com/ps/

ES

Volker
# Posted: 12 Mar 2012 15:55

@Anonymous

A "shielding curtain" info on this website says:
This material shields over 99.99% between 10 MHz-3000 MHz and over 99.96% from 3 GHz – 6 GHz.
Ha, funny. And where can I see the certificate please?

It is always the same: all hat and no cattle. The same counts for the clothing. What is the material like? Is it washable? If yes, how often?
This website gives no serious information.

eric generic
# Posted: 12 Mar 2012 17:12

The prices are enough to put me off. Unreal.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 10 Apr 2012 01:15

I am very sensitive to all types of elf and electrical waves. I live in Las Vegas, where they just put smart meters on all the homes (not mine, but my neighbor's meter is only about 7 feet from my one wall. All of my neighbors use wifi in their homes. I've gotten quite desperate, exhibiting many symptoms.

I took a chance on some emf protective garments (yes, they cost more than I like to pay, but let me emphasize the word desperate). For what it's worth, I am experiencing quite a bit of relief in the 4 weeks I've been using them.

I'm planning on buying more next payday. (I'm currently using a tee shirt and a scarf for my head. I also use the scarf over my blanket at night).

ES
# Posted: 10 Apr 2012 20:32

@Volker
The shielding ability and durability/washing properties of the materials are indeed important.
I have been looking at your website at your graphs for the shielding properties. I note that the graphs just go up to 4GHz. Have they been tested at 6 GHz or higher because in the UK we are getting 5.8 GHz wifi supplied with the BT Home Hub and the Virgin equivalent. Perhaps you might extend the range of your graphs to cover the higher frequencies?

Regarding material wear and the various products that i have used:
1. Swiss Shield Bobbinet - after a while the nice silver colour darkened and the canopy turn a nasty dull grey/brown colour. The oxidation cannot be prevented. The shielding went from being good to being very poor.
Outside 20 microwatts per square metre and inside 10 microwatts per square metre. I abandoned that canopy,
2 i am now using pieces of Swiss Shield Chromax netting [double layer] over a wooden frame. I can now see that with handling some of the silver has been attacked by sweat and there are now green lines in the material - that is the copper fibre has been also go at by the handling.
3. 'Wear material' as a sleeping bag. Again around the area near the zip fastening an area of criss cross green lines where the sweat has attacked the material silver and copper.
4. The Swiss Shield Naturelle gave the best shielding of what i have tried so far.
I now leave the bedroom curtains permanently closed to reduce the UV there.

ME
# Posted: 12 Apr 2012 23:00

EG
Yes the EMCocoon clothing is very expensive. But needs must.
I have just got the vest and also the blouse.
I will report back on them in due course.
ME

ES
# Posted: 17 Apr 2012 19:40

Does anyone have any information on the various shielding materials against the 4G that is to be introduced?

Volker
# Posted: 18 Apr 2012 10:32

@ES
LTE (Long-Term-Evolution) which is the successor of UMTS also uses the frequeny band of 800 MHz and 2,6 GHz. At least in Germany. Others use 1,8 GHz or something in between. No need for a "special" shielding material for this frequency range.

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Apr 2012 23:30

Thanks Volker,
ES

charles
# Posted: 24 Apr 2012 17:41

In stead of shielding, it is more important to repair the damaged immune system.
In order to do that, I have developed a 25 points plan.
And I have developed a device, the ClaeSmog.
It does nothing to the transversal waves, but repairs the immune system.
It is the world's first Rife frequency device, based on longitudinal waves.
At the moment 50+ persons feel good with it.
Some can travel by public transport again and can function at the office.
The ClaeSmog is just a 2ml vial which should be worn on the skin.

Anonymous
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 10:40

Yes sure :-)))))
http://www.izgmf.de/scripts/forum/index.php?mode=thread&id=48040

Anonymous
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 10:43

50+ persons feel good with it?
What a rip-off!

charles
# Posted: 25 Apr 2012 16:36

Why a rip-off?
Persons who now can leave their home, go to Barcelona in a hotel full of Wifi, and do not experience anything.
Other persons who can function in the office again.

The 25point plan is free.
But most EHS persons are not sick enough to try it.

It is easy to use a big mouth about something you do not know anything about.

Protective garments are nice, but only for a short while.
You will see.
We have all tried that in the past.

eric generic
# Posted: 26 Apr 2012 03:40

EG
Yes the EMCocoon clothing is very expensive. But needs must.
I have just got the vest and also the blouse.
I will report back on them in due course.

ME, I do hope they give some protection/relief at those prices. Obviously the majority of protective clothing/material is hugely overpriced, this always happens with any illness/condition, but if there is no alternative then we have to try what we can. If you feel a benefit from it, that's all that matters. I've been using shielding materials for about 2 years now, and while they may not be as effective in some respects as they were, the goalposts have constantly been moved by the telecom companies, as they increase their output and so on.

All I know is I see the rust-coloured tinge that builds up on the outside of the materials, the side which takes the hit of the EMRs, and compare it to inside which is still unaltered in colour. The side which is next to my skin and head. Any areas of my body which aren;t covered get a rust-coloured coating very quickly. So, make of that what you will. I'm not going to rubbish the importance of shielding.

EG.

ME
# Posted: 28 Apr 2012 20:23

EG
I bought a pink stretchy vest I am actualy wearing that as a kind of tank-top over my normal blouse. This is to reduce the washing needed as it is not directly against the skin. So far so good. It is helping protect my chest when i go into the park. They have installed CCTV/ wifi transmitters in the park. As i have previously experienced chest pains/ tightening of the chest muscles when subjected to high levels of wifi radiation, I wear this whenever I go out.

When i go on holiday, i will need to travel for several hours by car, most of it on the motorway or A roads. I shall be wearing the new blouse with long sleeves.

I agree with you about materials going odff with time and also the ever increasing levels andkinds of radiation. In the past, i have tried a German T-shirt - it started dark grey and ended a dirty brown/grey colour with less shielding. I then wore an underjacket of Electrocloth material. This helped but there are some frequencies that are getting through it.

Alas, shielding material and shielding clothes are very expensive.

Anonymous
# Posted: 7 Jun 2012 23:13

We at www.emfclothing.com have a whole range of clothing that looks normal and shields the microwave to a very high level. However any product that claims to shield EVERYTHING has to be viewed sceptically in our opinion.

One thing you may notice is a low frequency signal that penetrates everything. This very often gives people a false impression that shielding does not work.

LF
# Posted: 10 Jun 2012 18:27

@anonymous from emf clothing
"However any product that claims to shield EVERYTHING has to be viewed sceptically in our opinion. One thing you may notice is a low frequency signal that penetrates everything. This very often gives people a false impression that shielding does not work."

Websites selling shielding materials could mention in their specifications that, although their materials screen against high frequency radiation, the low frequency signals from next door's DECT/wifi will not be blocked. That would be helpful.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024