- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Products claiming to protect against emf
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
plopplop
# Posted: 21 Mar 2018 15:55

How do radio waves get stopped?

In the human experience we were only exposed to light frequencies and these are very tiny. Our skin is very conductive and thick enough to short out light frequencies very effectively before their shorting voltage can get to vital organs. If we get hot we can get sweaty which adds to our skin conductivity. In extended sunshine we can upgrade our skin and produce more melanin and a tan.

When a radio wave hits us it needs to short out to be stopped. Some waves go right through us as we are not big enough to short them out totally. We can attenuate a portion of their energy in the ratio of their height to our height. Hence being banged into by radio waves is like a taser but these currents will penetrate skin and create internal currents or wattages. Not good for a bio-electrical body that is sensitive and fragile to have to cope with.

Using pythagorus;

peak to peak amplitude SQUARED + half the frequency SQUARED = Square of distance to short

So it can be calculated by taking the square root.

The problem with Micro Waves is they are much shorter at around 15cm which nicely fit inside our bodies and means ALL their energy will be shorted by our conductive salty biology.
Because we move and sources can move the pattern of shorting can be very messy. They will penetrate every sector of our biology with watts of current as voltages.

We cannot physically sense new frequencies of radiations that we did not evolve in. Light and heat no problem. We are naive and defenseless to their new dangers. Our skin is no longer an effective protection to the man made pollution radiations of this modern age. The lower the frequency the more penetrating they are.

I think any wise person would recognise this exposure to be a serious risk and try to protect him self from it. HOW? Snake oil? Best to find electrically conductive shielding.
How to test this? With a surface conductivity meter or EMR meter. Dont believe any thing until you have tested it. There is a whole industry waiting to rip you off if they can as they know you are vulnerable.

Is EHS an extra sense trying to protect us? If EMR does biological damage then it is a new super sense for our survival. Alternatively it could be a result of poor skin conductivity. Are Swedes more effected because of their white skins? Is this a factor in so many illnesses of modern civilisation? MS is strongly correlated to latitude. Does our indoor life style and lack of sunlight make us more vulnerable?

Andre
# Posted: 23 Mar 2018 17:49

Your Question: Does our lack of sunshine make us more vulnerable? I think there is something in this. Vitamin D is made from sunlight and regulates the calcium levels in our bodies. Calcium is very important in nervous impulses. Could lack of it cause neurological problems? I think so.
I am actually very concerned about the 'dark' immigrants who have come to northern countries, their lack of vit D may well cause them problems beyond their bone structure. I just hope governments let them know that they need vit D from food and supliments

plopplop
# Posted: 24 Mar 2018 10:55

70% in the UK are D deficient. D3 is an extremely important supplements. I did not know it regulated CALCIUM. I shall do some looking. Thanking you. Calcium problems and EMF seem intimately related.

Andre
# Posted: 25 Mar 2018 18:16

OK vit D helps the absorption of calcium from the intestines but it is also very important for the immune system. (I knew I had not spelt supplements correctly but I had to move on).
Also if vit D is deficient homeostasis takes over and rebalances the body by the thyroid gland and the hypothyroid making hormones to increase calcium in the blood. In children deficiency causes soft bones - rickets, bend legs.

plopplop
# Posted: 25 Mar 2018 21:22

Cretinism. There has been a to do in Europe about D3. D3 is actually a hormone and not really a vitamin. Have you found other supplements useful? I do zinc but Im not sure why. Calcium being a metal seems more effected by radiation and needs to be away from it. I am trying to rebuild my Melanin as this is highly conductive and a first line defense against air electricity. It totally stops light but apparently only 15% of MWs.

charles
# Posted: 30 Mar 2018 19:38

Among my many meters I also have this chrome Electrosmog Detector.
I hardly use it because it starts working only at a too heigh level of radiation: It is just not sensitive enough for electrosensitives.
My favourite meter is the standard Esmog Spion (without light module).

plopplop
# Posted: 31 Mar 2018 03:03

I know the problem well. I use a Tenmars 195 at home but when I go out I like my Cornet as it is quick and easy to see if wifi is on etc. I like small and convenient so I can can find places to hide. I live in 0 radiations even with all running but only have a limited time in town before I seriously regret being there. Even some car boots are pretty bad or can be. I have real problems with radio signals as well and most meters are not bothered. I carry a tiny AM radio in my car. I have broken down before in stinking radiation from a phone tower and that left me freaked out totally. France has much much lower signal levels than the UK where there are no apparent standards in force apart from if you can afford the electricity to transmit. There are 57 transmitters in a village of 3000 peeps. Plus the most polluting wifi in the world. They are very proud of that BT.. Bizarre. I wish I could ID some where in the world to aim for. Africa claims 3% phone coverage. It aint going to get easier with smart meters and 5G. Some times I feel like an endangered species. And no one cares!

Shielding Friend
# Posted: 3 Sep 2018 21:44

For me these mats always worked like a charm against civil use radiation like as cell phone towers or others:

https://www.amazon.com/EMF-EMR-Radiation-Protection-Shield/dp/B07F3KVYGL/ref=sr_1_19_ a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1536003630&sr=8-19&keywords=emf+radiation+protection+mat

Anonymous
# Posted: 1 Oct 2018 12:26

When radio waves slow down and loose their energy the conductive material that stops them has a DIELECTRIC COEFFICIENT. (This is used in eddy current breaking.) For human its about 80. This is how much the bone fat and muscle shorten the wavelength. An 80 unit waves contracts to 1 unit then. Hence 2.4G is 15cm/80 900Mhz is a few inches. AM radio is the thickness of the human body.

This is earthed/shorted through our bodies as voltage and current. It will follow the path of least resistance. If we have healthy melanin wiring running through all our bodes it will follow that as the least resistant path. If that is poisoned by pesticide or mercury or has been attacked by our immune system then it will conducting through our cells and disrupting our osmosis/ voltage channel gating. This is what ES is.

Anonymous
# Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:45

ClaeSmog
Hi! Where can I find the 25point plan? The link I tried has expired. Thanks for your help.
Kind regards, Teija

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 17 Aug 2021 15:55

Anonymous,

This is an archived copy of the plan I think you're looking for:
https://web.archive.org/web/20131101084132/http://www.hetbitje.nl/BitjeE201307.pdf

We haven't seen ClaeSmog around for a long time.

Anonymous
# Posted: 20 Aug 2021 13:53

Thanks Henrik!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2024