- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Interview effected for documentary
bsindy
# Posted: 6 Jul 2010 19:53

Hello! I am a filmmaker in the Indianapolis, Indiana area working on a project covering the safety (mis)steps in industries where increasing profit sometimes supersedes proper safety regulation and research. Being a Kokomo native, my interest in humans' sensitivity to certain frequencies began years ago with the Kokomo-Hum. That mystery has since been solved (heavy machinery), but research led me to similar symptoms occurring in people with close proximity to microwave masts, and in turn, here, due to the extensive collection of related news and first hand accounts.

I moved to Indianapolis in February, and have since experienced some of the strange symptoms associated with sensitivity to these masts. Being common symptoms of many illnesses(severe stomach cramps, strange tendency to wake up at 2:45am every night on the dot, persistent headaches), I wrote them off as the byproduct of adjusting to my new location, but there is a large cluster of towers (6 towers, I have no idea how many transmitters) within a half mile of my house. Looking in to the origins of these towers, I found some are used for T.V., cell, and other uses i couldn't ascertain from the holding companies' names.

My goal is to interview individuals whose proximity to masts has interrupted quality of life through recurring sounds, sickness, sleeplessness etc.

There is no political or religious slant to this project. URL
These figures are the reason this is so important. With a 92% and rising penetration rate, almost everyone stands to be effected

I'm just looking for real life stories in a world of conflicting studies concerning a very, very, profitable, and expanding industry. So please respond or message me if you are interested or want to help.

Thank you very much!

Patty
# Posted: 8 Jul 2010 15:56

Hi bsindy; The engineer who was hired to do the Kokomo research (Bill) has been monitoring the humforum on Yahoo. I'm not certain that he was convinced that the hum in kokomo was just a local factory.

I would like to talk to you about it.
patty_stratton_green@sympatico.ca

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2024