- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Topas Canopy
<< . 1 . 2 .
Anonymous
# Posted: 4 Oct 2010 20:32

Hi guys,

I am back after some time, unfortunatelly not with good experiences :(
- Patty was right, the hum she hears seems to come from the herzian repeaters, I went searching on the hills and woods and finally found the one which was newly installed this summer and beamed straight to my house from over 5 km. Made me incredibly sick and of course the EMR meters could not spot it (max 2.5 GHz). Nothing seem to work against it. I had to leave.
- I bought a canopy, Swiss Shield Naturel as this met most of the people's expectations around different forums - it actually made me feel worse each and every time !
Inside or outside of it I get restlessness and itches and burnings in my body, even from 1 meter away. If I leave the room the sensations dissapear. Back in the room or inside the canopy, intense heart beats and burning sensations. Does enyone have any thoughts why this is happening? Anyone tried it and it worked? I have seen people recommend washing it a few times before using? Why is that? Only because of the smell? How about flame retardants on SSNaturel? Should I wash it?

I don't think the explanation that my body needs some time to adapt to the environment without radiation works in my case, as I feel bad inside and outside of it (same burning sensations just being in the same room)

Thanks and cheers everyone !

LF

Volker
# Posted: 7 Oct 2010 09:45

Hello Anonymous,

First of all I wish you all the best for the future.
Secondly I have a question because I sometimes hear people saying that they feel worse inside a canopy and I really don´t understand why.
Especially the Naturell fabric offers a high attenuation of 35 dB. If you measure 5000 µW/m˛ outside of it and 1 µW/m˛ inside which is indeed a big difference, why do you feel worse then? I really don´t get it, sorry.

And of course the body needs its time to adjust. It´s like being on detox. The body is not used to this - an area free of HF radiation.

Another thing: can you count out that low-frequency electric fields are not coupling with the fabric? This might also be an explanation.

Cheers,
Volker

charles
# Posted: 8 Oct 2010 09:33

Aluminium is a weird material.
It also shields aginst the neede cosmic radiation which we need.

The canopies may shield agianst HF, but not against VLF (*dirty air*).
And the air inside is not pleasant inside Alu od Topas.
Only the ones by Aaronia do have no problems with breathing, but are very expensive.

Sean
# Posted: 15 Oct 2010 10:12 - Edited by: Sean

@Volker
You say that "Quite a number of people are enthousiatic about canopies in the beginning, but after a few weeks they dismantle them."
To be honest, I would also feel bad in a canopy made of alu mesh :)
My experience shows that people do indeed feel well in their canopies. Some even have ones made of

If you had actually read this thread, you would have seen that I did not say this, Charles did. And he is a building biologist, so I would put some weight to what he says. Also, if you had read the thread you would have seen that I did not say I felt bad in my alu screen canopy.

In fact, you seem to be on here just to sell your products, especially the most expensive ones, namely paint and canopies. I would like to ask you to please identify yourself as a salesman of shielding and other things in each of your messages because many people reading these boards would not realize that you are a salesman, especially new readers.

thank you.

Volker
# Posted: 15 Oct 2010 13:50

@Sean

Okay, sorry for mixing that up. But I have not the intention to promote YSHIELD products here in this forum. If people are discussing about different shielding materials I only say my opinion. That´s it. Yes, I am a sales man. And that is the reason why I know all products on the market. I am not saying we have the best products. I just try to make people aware that there are many fake companies with fake shielding products. If I say so I normally write this anonymously.

And it goes without saying that I accept a building biologist´s word. But in my experience (and I exclude Charles) there are so many people who claim to have expert knowledge in EMR. But at the end of the day they only know 2 or 3 products and do not take the trouble to test them.

Sean, I see your point and I agree. But I like this forum here and I have hundreds of conversations a week. I am very interested in the thoughts and feelings of people who suffer from EMR. But, and this is the point I would like you to understand: if somebody here in the forum tells about a shielding wallpaper which absorbs HF radiation 100%, I cannot help myself to say that this is bullshit.
There are so many companies who spread advertising lies
Isn´t it necessary to lay all facts on the table?

P.S. I am not the only one here who works for a company that sells shielding materials.

Anonymous
# Posted: 15 Oct 2010 22:34

@ Volker
@ Charles

It is a big problem shielding against DECT when the neighbour has a DECT phone against the other side of the adjoining party wall in a semi-detached house. A friend, also electrosensitive, has used 4 coats of Y-Shield paint and 5 coats in the alcoves on the adjoining wall.

I am contemplating using the paint in the future if the situation worsens here, particularly if the local council put wifi on lampposts here.

The main problem is phone mast nearby. Also low levels of wifi /DECT.
I currently am sleeping under a SS bobbinet canopy that i have had for about 4-5 years. The canopy has changed colour from a light grey to a darker grey/brown in places - in other words it has oxidised. It is not shielding as well as before [outside canopy 20 microwatts per square metre and inside 5-8 microwatts per square metre].

I have thrown some pieces of SS Chromax netting over the SS bobbinet to cover it over. The level inside canopy has dropped to 0.03 microwatts per square metre.

The underneath SS bobbinet canopy is earthed via earth pin of an electrical plug with an earth wire going to a clip on the canopy - but just how good is the earthing if some of the material is oxidised?

Have you noticed this problem of canopies being oxidised and losing effectiveness? How durable are the Chromax and Naturelle materials?

M

ericgeneric
# Posted: 15 Oct 2010 23:44

Hi M, I'm noticing even my Shieldex anti-EMR smog hood is showing signs of this oxidisation. It's almost completely dark grey/brown by this point.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 16 Oct 2010 12:58

Hi EG,

I have a Silvertex anti-EMR tee shirt with silver threads going through it.
I have had it for a few years. That is also showing signs of oxidation. On the outside it has gone a dirty grey/brown in places. It started off a dark grey/black colour. The inside is still dark grey/black.

Oxidation is going to be a problem over time with many silver containing materials, I suspect.

M

charles
# Posted: 17 Oct 2010 09:45

Normally, the black paints do work.
But, and I must emphasize that, it must be grounded well.

I know somebody who painted his wall aginst the DECT of his neighbour.
When he was finished, he checked his work and was flabbergasted that the DECT signals were still present.
But then he found that he had forgotten to connect the groundig cable to the gound. The moment he did that, no DECT sounds came through.

Be also aware the the normal silver ground cable in the house in the metercabinet may also work as an antenna.
It may pick up stray currents from the ground, but also from the gas and water conduct pipings.
So, often after measuring them, I advise to disconnect the electrical installation grounding from the mains grounding, and install a separate direct grounding for the electricity installation.

If you have an old electricity meter in your cabinet, the stray currents from your neighbours are more or less shielded from coming in your house, but the newer type of meters let them pass easily.

In the past, we have worn also T-shirts and normal shirts and caps, but thay all showd brown stains after a while.
Be also aware, that they can get saturated after a while, and that they convey the radiation to your body, so you may feel miserable.
Be carefull with the washing. The temperature may not be above 30 Centigrade Celcius, and be carefull not to break the silver wires, so wash only by hand carefully.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2024