- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / 'magical' technology?
brianct
# Posted: 9 Aug 2010 03:02

Most people (not me) like to think we live in a modern scientific age with magic outlawed...yet continually the repressed returns in some surprising places..So the following article:

'When Thomas Edison began wiring New York City with a direct current electricity distribution system in the 1880s, he gave humankind the magic of electric light, heat, and power; in the process, though, he inadvertently opened a Pandora's Box of unimaginable illness and death.

Dirty Electricity tells the story of Dr. Samuel Milham, the scientist who first alerted the world about the frightening link between occupational exposure to electromagnetic fields and human disease. Milham takes readers through his early years and education, following the twisting path that led to his discovery that most of the twentieth century diseases of civilization, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and suicide, are caused by electromagnetic field exposure.

In Dirty Electricity, he reveals the steps we must take, personally and as a society, to coexist with this marvelous but dangerous technology.'
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=4873

'magical' ...'marvelous'..if you were to use those words in a room full of scientists you may be lucky to escape alive... so why put them in a piece on technology?Doesnt that show a double standard? modern science has outlawed magic of any sort and yet still people feel the need to us the word even for a diabolical technology...

Anonymous
# Posted: 9 Aug 2010 18:50

CT

I have just received that book in the post. I look forward to reading it.

The words 'smart' and 'intelligent' applied to the technology annoy me too.
Especially applied to the 'smart meters' that the UK goverment want to install across the country! There is nothing clever about making people ill.

ES

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 10 Aug 2010 21:22

Anonymous,

"There is nothing clever about making people ill"

well, fundamentally no, but what if you happen to have a large vested interest in both the technology to create illness, and the companies selling the cures?

For example, the Swedish "Rockefellers", the Wallenberg family owns large stock in telecoms Ericsson and "3". They also have large stake in pharmaceuticals AstraZeneca and others. So, they control the disease maker and the cure maker and can take a financial hit in one sector (telecoms) because they are sure to cash in big in the other sector (drugs). If that ain't smart, I don't know what is...

Also, chinese mogul Li Ka-Shing (Tony Blair's pal) owns Hutchison Whampoa that runs telecom "3" and also owns SuperDrug (a nationwide UK drugstore chain). Give people headaches and sell them the pills. Nice job, eh?
Funny enough, Li Ka-Shing bought SuperDrug in the UK just before "3" opened shop there. Why not buy Dixons or some other electronics chain for selling mobile-phones? Because it wouldn't complement the "busines model".
Same thing happened in Holland, Ka-Shing buys nationwide drugstore chain and then introduces 3G telephony into the country, selling phones alongside painkillers.
Please tell me it's just a coincidence.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 11 Aug 2010 01:02

Unfortunately, I don't think it is, Henrik. It's a horribly fascinating theory that is probably true. I've read too many similar things about the artificial creation of diseases purely so the drugs which can treat it will sell.

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024