- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / How did the rural economy survive before the age of Masts?
brianct
# Posted: 10 Sep 2010 01:18

An interesting and wry question...

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=4925

Patty
# Posted: 10 Sep 2010 18:41

Hi brianct; Maybe SURVIVE is the critical word. Now were really going to live. I think I've heard that one before too.

Anyway, I find it interesting, that is the same story were being told here, in Ontario Canada. I think I read in some of the documents though that groups sit around and figure out what to say to alleviate peoples unsubstantiated fears and the promise of jobs is a good old stand-by.

Thats how my microwave inflamed mind is seeing it.

The newest Wifi antennas are doing a real number on my nervous system.
You can see a picture of our new ones on magdahavas.com, the article about real estate prices.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 11 Sep 2010 00:15

It's hard for my blood not to boil with rubbish like that being published, not to mention this "commision" whose blind greed apparently gives them the divine right to **** all over the public's quality of life and right to be safe in their own property.

Their argument is spurious at best, downright dangerous at worst.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 11 Sep 2010 00:29

Seeing as the Daily Mail website allows comments, I'd recommend everyone add their views, as already there are several people making good points in amongst the pro-wifi mob and our comments will add further weight to the argument.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 12 Sep 2010 03:30

Oh quelle surprise....the Mail website has suddenly stopped allowing comments on this article! Does this conspiracy to silence debate on the issue ever stop with these people???

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 12 Sep 2010 04:15

And the mystery deepens....the website's list of published articles by the woman journalist who wrote that drivel now does not include this one. 32 results, none for this one and no comments allowed?

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024