- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Who do you trust: the 'experts' or yoru children
brianct
# Posted: 23 Oct 2010 14:35

This article points up how experience by childre trumps the experts:
Scientists normally dismiss experience(called anecdotal) in favor of the controlled experiment.But its because experience is uncontrolled that its a more valuable guide ton what is really happening:

'"Parents across Canada have reported that their children are developing an odd assortment of symptoms since Wi-Fi microwave transmitters were installed in their schools. In Simcoe County an unusual number of children have developed tachycardia, which is a sudden racing heart beat, since that board installed blanket Wi- Fi systems in their schools," the release said.

"In an effort to assure parents all is safe, the Bluewater (District) School Board commissioned LEX Scientific Inc. from Guelph to measure the microwave levels in its schools. However in its report the engineering firm warned that Health Canada's guidelines only protect against heating the body from microwaves, and that no guidelines actually exist for exposing children to low-level microwave radiation all day long. Studies have shown it can cause health problems and children are especially vulnerable."'

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=4982

Translation: 'your children cant be sickened by our beaut technology, as our controlled studies show no such problems!'
Of course, those boneheads only took the heating variable into consideration!

Moral: if your child says she is sickened in an environment the experts say is safe: trust your kids.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 24 Oct 2010 00:09

Well said.

I get this all the time....my experiences are dismissed as "anecdotal".

Besides, parents should always take notice of what is happening to their kids, and not ignore things just because of "expert" views to the contrary. It happens a lot with the medical profession too....kids' genuine illnesses not believed, etc. Certainly did with me, and now history's repeating itself.

EG.

Electricforester
# Posted: 28 Jun 2011 20:15

Children who have not yet learned to talk who are electro-sensitive or electrohypersensitive are particularly at risk because they have their distress all locked up inside. No wonder their behaviour might seem inexplicable. As it is, even we adults have trouble explaining what is happening to us in ways others can understand.

http://electricforester.blogspot.com/2011/06/problem-children-abused-by-electrosmog.h tml

ericgeneric
# Posted: 29 Jun 2011 02:45

Good blog....keep it going!

The poor Lion badge is a neat idea, especially for kids and new mums to get the message...I made my own one a while back, but have yet to find the courage to wear it in public due to fear of abuse and backlash (I've already been shouted at and gestured to in the car because of my electrosmog hood!).

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2024