- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Is this why the birds are falling from the skies?
brianct
# Posted: 18 Jan 2011 21:45

'The UK's Dr. Andrew Goldsworthy told the Parliamentary Committee that microwave radiation disrupts bird migration and "probably causes colony collapse disorder in bees." '

if so it will keep happening as the bureaucrats are determined there will be no change to their stupid policies and political party politics will keep the dissidents in line.

radioactive
# Posted: 18 Jan 2011 23:27 - Edited by: radioactive

i don't believe cell towers make masses of birds fall down with internal bleeding.
powerful sci-fi weapons like HAARP maybe yes,
but this is pure speculation.

i believe this website should not become a conspiracy theory website,
and moderators should protect it from becoming one.

if not , the site will lose credibility.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 19 Jan 2011 00:45

I can believe that it makes birds disoriented, and possibly more. There's a stretch of A-road not far from us, heavy with cell towers, and roadkill is common there. We've hit a few ourselves...they come in towards the cars at the strangest angles, and don't move out of the way or respond quickly like birds naturally tend to.

EG.

brianct
# Posted: 19 Jan 2011 03:23

radioactive...cute name.... So you hate conspiracies, yet you are happy to mention HAARP...a happy hunting ground for conspiracy hunters.
Who said anything about conspiracies?...aka: theyre out to get the birds!
What you believe is of little account, and you'd do better leaving out your beliefs or you will lose credibuility

ericgeneric
# Posted: 19 Jan 2011 03:57

Henrik removes all wild conspiracy theory threads. They're easy to spot. They're not like this one.

The effect on wildlife is probably, almost surely I would imagine, an unintended consequence of pumping this EMR junk out all over the place. In the media last week, the "real" reasons for what is happening to birds was revealed as................fireworks.

You couldn't make this rubbish up.

EG.

brianct
# Posted: 19 Jan 2011 08:17

that fellow with the provocative name, has this post says he wants to live hear a cell tower ...as they are safer
http://www.mast-victims.org/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&topic=5037

so as you see this troll is good at making rubbish up

radioactive
# Posted: 19 Jan 2011 09:31

i know i know.. my brain was probably foggy from the mast... sorry.. hehe

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Jan 2011 13:04

brianct

I absolutely agree with you. He is a troll.

There are some interesting research articles on the
Bio Electromagnetic Research Initiative website.

http://www.bemri.org/publications/cat_view/2-publications/5-biological-effects-of-non -ionizing-radiation/17-wildlife-and-plants.html

http://www.bemri.org/publications/biological-effects-of-non-ionizing-radiation.html

ME

anne
# Posted: 19 Jan 2011 16:55

Birds used magnetism to navigate, so it is reasonable that they can be confused when near microwave masts. I noticed over the years that we see less and less birds in the gardens.
Does anyone remember sparrows? All gardens used to be full of them from London to Nottingham and anywhere else in the country that I went. Now you hardly ever see them - has anyone seen any recently?
Could this be the effect of microwaves?
I actually mentioned the possibility of microwaves killing the birds when I heard the news about the dead birds in America and then later in Italy and I was basically considered mad to even suggest it!

Years ago I suggested that moulds make asthma and allergies worse (in a book). Now a research paper in the BMJ suggested that asthmatics may well benefit from anti-fungal drugs and mould-free environments. Well may be one day - in 20 years' time - it will be published in the BMJ that microwaves make people ill. In the meatime we shall all continue to suffer. Sorry for the diversion but you get my point!
(Not that if it is published in the BMJ everyone will take notice.)

anne
# Posted: 19 Jan 2011 16:56

Birds use magnetism to navigate, so it is reasonable that they can be confused when near microwave masts. I noticed over the years that we see less and less birds in the gardens.
Does anyone remember sparrows? All gardens used to be full of them from London to Nottingham and anywhere else in the country that I went. Now you hardly ever see them - has anyone seen any recently?
Could this be the effect of microwaves?
I actually mentioned the possibility of microwaves killing the birds when I heard the news about the dead birds in America and then later in Italy and I was basically considered mad to even suggest it!

Years ago I suggested that moulds make asthma and allergies worse (in a book). Now a research paper in the BMJ suggested that asthmatics may well benefit from anti-fungal drugs and mould-free environments. Well may be one day - in 20 years' time - it will be published in the BMJ that microwaves make people ill. In the meatime we shall all continue to suffer. Sorry for the diversion but you get my point!
(Not that if it is published in the BMJ everyone will take notice.)

Patty
# Posted: 19 Jan 2011 19:53

Hi Anne and all; Being a HUM hearer I do know that just around midnight on New Years the hum becomes very active, intense in sound and feeling. You know everyone calling family and friends to wish them a Happy New Year. I don't doubt that it could have played a part in the deaths of the birds, but the question remains how to prove it. I'm going to be looking to see what the medical findings are.
I have been noticing that thier are few House Sparrows left. They use to be outside every store. They were the welcoming committee - I miss them.

radioactive
# Posted: 19 Jan 2011 21:45 - Edited by: radioactive

no dudes,
i'm not a troll.

the past 2 weeks i have read a lot of information about EHS,
also i have read convincing first hand experiences by doctors etc...
so yeah. i'm open to the idea that EHS and the damage from the masts is real, not 100% convinced but getting there.

u think i'm a troll probably becoz i'm a bit stupid.
no offense taken.

and about my first post in this thread;
i was just being a bit distracted and misunderstould.
that's why my reply was misplaced.

brianct
# Posted: 20 Jan 2011 22:38

'convincing first hand experiences by doctors'...saying what?

as for the stupid plea...well sunning oneself beside a cell tower is not exactly good sense

and your nickname is still provocative..as if you worked for a cell phone company PR dept

stephen_vandevijvere
# Posted: 22 Feb 2011 23:29

Re bird deaths in the US a month ago, it COULD be HAARP... Here's what I posted recently on eSens (another forum)...

On the links below they say:

-The dead birds reported in the US were each time very close to digisondes!

-Haarp would be able to emit bad emf very precisely within a triangle of
digisondes...

There's not much proof on this though there seem to be too many coincidences for
it not to be true?

-An almost perfect triangle between 3 locations of dead birds

-Epicenter of triangle: New Madrid Fault Epicenter

My conclusion: There are no certainties these days!

I've copy/pasted some LINKS on this:

http://alienpet13.com/2011/01/06/haarp-coverup-haarp-deleted-records-from-2010-1\
-11-from-day-before-haiti-earthquake/#

By using these Lowell Digisone International sensors, HAARP can be aimed at
approximate locations, and then FINE TUNED to ensure the energy field is
precisely on target.

Each of these towns,

Gilbertsville, KY
Beebe, AR
LaBarre, LA
Were where BIRDS HAD BEEN KILLED.

BINGO!
So, apparently these Digisonde devices, when configured and activated, allow the
HAARP energies to be focused with greater accuracy.

Now I must note that as yet, there is no confirmation that there actually are
Digisonde devices at the three locations. However, as the photo shows, they are
quite small (perhaps ironically, about the size of a large microwave oven) and
could very easily be transported to any desired location and configured. The
pattern between the three bird death locations, having what appears to be the
perfect configuration for the triangulation, and the target zone, smack dab in
the middle of the fault zone, is quite compelling indeed!

It is also not clear what effect these Digisonde devices would create locally
while HAARP is active and they are doing their triangulation-focusing thing, in
whether they are capable of creating the kind of energy that could account for
the bird deaths. I am certainly no expert on the HAARP technology.

http://rtr.org/blogs/27493/8213/digisonde-receivers-haarp-dead-birds-and-nle-201\

Who knows about HAARP having these Digisonde Triangulation Measurement Sensor
Stations? One is in each: Gilbertsville, KY, Beebe, AR & LaBarre, LA....all
three were mass killsites of birds recently. HAARP is aimed at the approximate
locations of these Sensor Stations or receivers, then fine-tuned to insure the
energy field is precisely on target...

This focus point is in this key position of the sensor stations in the
aforementioned towns in KY, AR & LA and happens to be on the New Madrid Fault
Line! Ten major natural gas pipelines and underground nuclear facilities along
that fault line would rupture and disrupt service to hundreds of thousands of
people, as well as cause massive radiation to the area. Oak Ridge Laboratory in
Tennessee has sealed off rooms of radioactive equipment that were meant to never
be opened again.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/latest/112843019.html

The Global Seismic Hazard Map shows a straight line death zone of birds, fish,
etc in Gakona, Alaska, Gilbertsville, KY, Beebe, AR¸ LaBarre, LA, Port Orange,
FL, Rio de Jainero, Brazil, Valkoping, Sweden and the list is growing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bks_LStwdu0

http://alienpet13.com/2011/01/06/haarp-coverup-haarp-deleted-records-from-2010-1\
-11-from-day-before-haiti-earthquake/#

ps
Other more "conventional" sources on digisondes:

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/dsonde.html

http://www.amfmdx.net/fmdx/ionosonde.html

http://www.mediaclubsouthafrica.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id\
=803:hmo301008&catid=48:innovationnews&Itemid=115

ericgeneric
# Posted: 23 Feb 2011 03:45

Nope, definitely fireworks.

</sarcasm mode off. Of course it's technology of some kind; this stuff is getting SO incredibly strong in some places that I feel it physically moving my body with the pressure. Not just a feeling of pain or pressure inside my head, or pain inside the body. My body actually gets moved by it. So god help the birds. They're right up there, surrounded by it.

EG.

microscott
# Posted: 23 Feb 2011 10:01

Birds not only use magnetism to navigate but have a very sensitive internal clock linked to daylight and even smell is important. Take any one of these away and they will be seriously compromised. Human beings are able to make sensible choices only when they have reliable information from a number of sources. Need I say more.

Latest lunacy involves tracking bees and birds with radar. Duh!

You can not trust the internet in any way. Trolls lurk in every forum. It is not the right medium for free speech, especially on this issue. I have shared information that I wish I had not. There are those who would like to silence me.

microscott
# Posted: 23 Feb 2011 10:03

Birds not only use magnetism to navigate but have a very sensitive internal clock linked to daylight and even smell is important. Take any one of these away and they will be seriously compromised. Human beings are able to make sensible choices only when they have reliable information from a number of sources. Need I say more.

You can not trust the internet in any way. Trolls lurk in every forum. It is not the right medium for free speech, especially on this issue. I have shared information that I wish I had not. There are those who would like to silence me.

microscott
# Posted: 23 Feb 2011 10:40

microscott
# Posted: 23 Feb 2011 11:55

3 posts! How did that happen?

Multiple posts and very long posts make the forum more difficult to navigate. Would admin please remove duplicates.

I am wary of long rambling posts. They only serve to blunt peoples interest.

URL's can be abbreviated using the image tag.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024