- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / SO who is the troll Radioactive? dont be fooled people
brianct
# Posted: 27 Jan 2011 21:59

SO who is the troll Radioactive?

His latest post demand double blind studies to prove ES exists...Well, is he erally sincerely enquiring?
Not really as his nickname attests. He is here to provoke doubt and confusion in the naieve and unwary.
Ask huim for some identification..cause you will find either hes a bored juvenile seking to get a rise out or a cell phone company op.
You can be sure this site is benig monitored by the cell phone industry, ad they wil take action to neutralise it.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 27 Jan 2011 23:19

I think the double blind post was one of his earliest...it's just had the most recent reply from anne, which bumps it up to the top again.

Whoever they may or may not really be, or why they are here, doesn't bother me especially but you are right, the naive and unwary might be concerned or angered by some of the things they post. We know from past experience that the Telecom companies try to ruffle our feathers. Without success.

EG.

radioactive
# Posted: 27 Jan 2011 23:58 - Edited by: radioactive

my response to your idea that i'm a troll,
is in the thread "why are the birds dropping from the sky".
the respons starts with "no dudes"..;

maybe i have done some harm, by saying some stupid things,
but if i'd be a telecom hired i would have invented a much smarter plan to "destroy the truth"

so, at worst i could be a troll... but really i'm not.
i'm just flawed... and so are you...

i suggest this thread, and my previous posts,
be deleted from this forum, if u want to make this forum want to look more "clean".
if i would be my forum, i'd do it too. remove what is unhelpful or damaging.

but don't ban me from this site, coz i really want to read more the stuff that will get written down here.

i want to end this message, with telling you all to be careful.
be careful not to believe something that is not true, like how people say "this is safe" when it really is dangerous.L
be careful not to believe some people have bad intentions, when they really could have good intentions.

be careful with what u say, because it might be interpreted wrong...
or it might look bad.. even though u didn't mean it.

peace

radioactive
# Posted: 28 Jan 2011 00:09 - Edited by: radioactive

and actually i think my double blind post was a good idea...
i mean, if there are people who have short term reaction to it, then it can be documented on film, with a double blind research...

so many documentaries online about so many different injustice.
this electromagnetic harassment needsto be documentd and highlighted so much,
than people wont be able to deny it anymore.

best of luck to all. ;)

Patty
# Posted: 28 Jan 2011 00:36

Hi all even the Troll; It is a lesson I needed to learn and the describtion of a troll will stick with me. It was really funny, the next day I went to the library and right next to the check-out counter was a novel named How to control your Troll. A lesson well learned Thank you.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 28 Jan 2011 10:27

brianct,

Remember "bryan", the telecom employee that used to post on the forum?
He suddenly vanished for some reason. We know who he is though and where he works (we watch the industries every move on this site too).

Radioactive does post from Belgium, I've checked. He wrote he was from East Flanders, although his posts originate from a 2 different positions in West Flanders. Close enough, to be considered truthful, I guess.
One of the positions resolves to a street named after a certain former U.S president who upon his departure from office warned the world against "the military-industrial complex". So either it's a complete coincidence that Radioactive happens to post from there or it's the bored-to-tears illuminati sending messages on fringe messageboards encoded into geo-location coordinates ;-) (laugh!). However there have been weird posts from interestingly named places that could be attributed a meaning, even without stretching the imagination very far... but heck, maybe I just need another hobby ;-)

Brianct: as for the cell phone industry taking action to neutralise this site, they did manage to hack us at one point. In 2006 we did a short article on the sudden rise in endochrine disorders in Denmark and how it correlated with the increase in cellphone subscriptions.
Someone hacked in and changed the text of that particular article, not once, but three times after I had recreated it from backup copies. It was an elegant hack I must say so whoever did it had skills and so the price must have been right.

update:
"bryan" seems to have switched jobs shortly after he announced he would not post anymore on this forum because he felt he was "upsetting" us. He's here now:
http://dev.amphigean.com/theteam/
(guy at bottom right corner)

I miss "bryan"... he was bloody annoying to debate with.

Best,
Henrik

radioactive
# Posted: 28 Jan 2011 20:44 - Edited by: radioactive

brianct
i know for a fact u can not be 100% sure i'm a "troll",
because i simply am not. therefor ur evidence must be incomplete.
impossible otherwise.

imagine how strange it is for me to see u here on a "crusade" against me
when all i tried to do was find out more information about this very important subject.

oh well, i probably have fault in it too. being too clumsy i guess ;)

henrik
i hope u are not as paranoid as brianct.
i mean, u have to be paranoid but not too paranoid. :)

peace

radioactive
# Posted: 28 Jan 2011 20:55 - Edited by: radioactive

henrik
can you change my nickname into something "less provocative".
can you delete the material i have written down here which is hurting the good intent of this forum.

can you delete the material written down by others which is hurting the good intent of this forum.

bryan
even if i was a troll, which again i'm not,
your violence towards me would not do any good.

do not fight fire with fire man.
u can speak your truth but words like "troll" etc
only cause more fighting.

there are people out there who are misinformed,
and other who have ill-intent. if you want to properly inform,
and cure ill-intent, you need to be friendly to people.

no offense taken though.
take care.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 29 Jan 2011 03:21

Troll is a strong word to use. I've seen real trolls in action, so I am reluctant to call radioactive one of them. It's an emotive word in the online world.

EG.

brianct
# Posted: 29 Jan 2011 05:45

Dont worry Radioactive..im not paranoid...just suspicious as to why you are here..as your posts show you support cell phone technology and deny evidence of harm.

radioactive
# Posted: 29 Jan 2011 12:18 - Edited by: radioactive

it was not at all my intent to deny any evidence.
those who are not electrosensitive themselves need to look toward other people's experiences.

but if the "official science camp" says all emf's are psychosomatic,
and the "emf camp" says the official science is lying...
then it takes some time to seperate the true from the false.

however convincing the evidence of the "emf camp" seems,
the "official science" camp has some convincing argument as well.

i guess your not very familiar with psychosomatic phenomenom,
otherwise you would have more understanding for my reluctance to simply
believe the "evidence".

at the moment though, i'm quite convinced that there's much truth to electrosensitivity .

brianct
# Posted: 29 Jan 2011 15:31

'
then it takes some time to seperate the true from the false.'

Why? and have you actually looked at the evidence? or do you come here to badger it out of people here?

'
the "official science" camp has some convincing argument as well.'

arguments are not evidence...and your goal is not to search for evidence but to sow doubt and confusion thru dodgy arguments.

im familiar with psychosomatic phenomena...i also know official medicine uses it only to tweak alternative medicine like homeopathy...
Official medicine doesnt believe in psychomatic phenomena...if it did it'd have to accept mesmerism

brianct
# Posted: 29 Jan 2011 15:34

'
then it takes some time to seperate the true from the false.'

Why? and have you actually looked at the evidence? or do you come here to badger it out of people here?

'
the "official science" camp has some convincing argument as well.'

arguments are not evidence...and your goal is not to search for evidence but to sow doubt and confusion thru dodgy arguments.

im familiar with psychosomatic phenomena...i also know official medicine uses it only to tweak alternative medicine like homeopathy...
Official medicine doesnt believe in psychomatic phenomena...if it did it'd have to accept mesmerism

radioactive
# Posted: 29 Jan 2011 19:04 - Edited by: radioactive

oh man,

i don't deserve this shit you give me.
you are wrong about me.

with your depressive way of being,
you're ruining precious oppurtunity to make yourself and others happy.

use your mind, fight for truth.. but lighten up.. seriously.
best of luck. :)

brianct
# Posted: 30 Jan 2011 01:23

lighten up? thats amusing from a guy self-named Radioactive!
Do us and yourself a favor, GO study the issue then return to debate.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2024