- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Safest cars for EHS people?
<< . 1 . 2 .
ES
# Posted: 16 Feb 2013 22:15

I came across this item in the ES-UK December 2012 Ne3wslatter on page 9.

I quote:
"Funded protection allowed me to continue work
A reader writes: "I was teaching in a university in England when my ES symptoms worsened considerably.
I was getting painful tonsils, palpitations, dizziness and on one occasion lost consciousness. I was recommended to try contacting the Department of Work and Pensions Access to Work fund to see if they could help me. They did an assessment at my work place and funded some screening material from Aaronia to help me and also screened my car with film to shield me on my commute to work. This was amazing and really helped me get to work and keep my job."

I wonder what film they used??

ES
# Posted: 17 Feb 2013 12:04

Sorry.
Page 14 , notpage 9

ES
# Posted: 17 Feb 2013 12:06

no. it is page 9

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 17 Feb 2013 20:54

ES,

I'd reckon its a type of EMR screening window film and possibly some mu-metal to shield magnetic fields coming from the radial tires.

Volker
# Posted: 26 Feb 2013 14:17

Hello guys,

I had a customer on the phone who told me that he was measuring the power flux density in different cars. He use the NFA1000 3D-LF-analyser from Gigahertz-Solutions. He said the worst car was the Audi A4 with 7000 nT (70 mG) followed by the BMW 5 with 2000 nT.
What´s going on?

agnes
# Posted: 12 Mar 2013 01:54

One more Wireless gadget for cars, supplied by the RAC to all members who want it.

"RAC Advance new: "Magic Box"
A national breakdown service is launching a new "magic box" which will relay crucial information from members' cars to mobile mechanics before they even reach stricken vehicles.
The RAC says its RAC Advance early warning system can also act as an instant alert if the car is involved in a serious accident.
The box, which is the size of a matchbox and will be available to all RAC members during this year, will remotely communicate with the firm's base to provide diagnostic information which could potentially identify certain vehicle faults before the mechanic arrives at the scene.
It also gives crews an accurate location for the stranded motorist, acts as a record of incidents and can provide drivers with data to help their driving efficiency and keep running costs down, the RAC said.
The breakdown service said its 1,700 patrol vehicles have already been fitted with the device and more than 35,000 fleet vehicles in the UK are already using the technology.
The firm said the box can be accessed via an app on the driver's phone.
RAC technical director David Bizley said: "Offering peace of mind in a box, RAC Advance will revolutionise how we deal with our members.
"We know that some breakdowns can be avoided with a pre-emptive warning and intervention and this will significantly advance how we are able to deal with an actual breakdown or accident, reassuring our members that they are in safe hands."

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=5937

ericgeneric
# Posted: 13 Mar 2013 00:06 - Edited by: ericgeneric

This is the thin end of the wedge. Push it to people as a helpful tool, or an entertainment device, and before we know it, the technology will be compulsory. Same old trick.

Not to mention the EMRs create more system malfunctions in cars. The number of sudden breakdowns I witness every day....and always, always near a cell tower. So, use the technology that causes cars to break down and drivers to crash, to help them in a breakdown situation or an accident. Genius.

EG.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022