- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / ANTI PHONE MAST RALLY, LONDON MAY 7th, POSTPONED
Sange
# Posted: 30 Mar 2011 15:12

Dear All,

As time was fast running out and we were still waiting for the go ahead from Westminster City Council AND in light of the two recent London protests ('students' and 'cuts') turning nasty, we thought it best to postpone our mast protest for the time being.

Do people think we should look at later this year, in the autumn or plan for May next year? Any feedback (constructive!!) would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Sandra.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 30 Mar 2011 16:36

My honest opinion? We shouldn't be waiting one second longer than we need to! Those other protests turned nasty because of infiltration and ulterior agendas (both from the agitators and sadly the police); that should have no bearing on this march whatsoever. Don't be put off. Just get the go-ahead ASAP (if it means a month delay, so be it) and carry on!

EG.

Proud of Twerton
# Posted: 2 Apr 2011 01:41

The anti-cuts movement looks set to gain in strength, with more marches and demonstrations. So delaying won't help.

And I can't see a demonstration about phone masts sparking off action from the Black bloc anyhow.

Just allow enough time to organise the march properly.

anne
# Posted: 5 Apr 2011 17:27

I wish I knew where to start with letting influential people know that all these microwave technologies are causing havoc with some people's health. It is just not being published by the media. We need a few of them to get ill and then something may be done.
Do you know, I think that those people who have become ill with microwaves are probably too ill to have a say and so it goes on as they drop out of society. That is, they would not be in influential positions in government, media, etc. because once they are too ill then nobody takes any notice of them.
Also, does anyone else agree that it is probably people who have other allergies that may well become emf sensitive?
I think those that are emf sensitive get headaches, tiredness, depression etc. and those who appear not to be affected would probably be the ones to get cancer in the long run?! Just thinking aloud!
What a mess!

Proud of Twerton
# Posted: 5 Apr 2011 22:05

I think you should take advantage of all the rallies and demonstrations in London. Start up a national anti-mast group and go there with tens of thousands of flyers to hand out.

I was at Oxford Street during the big demo; there's no danger there unless you're a cop. It's like you're missing a really big opportunity.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2024