- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / The Hum Timetable
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Will
# Posted: 27 Jul 2011 15:36 - Edited by: Will

I don't think, in fact I know, your not a nutter. You're not really paranoid, it's an over used term. But this noise has subconscious effects, it causes feelings of suspiscion and edgyness. It's programmed into us; LF sound is not generally a good sign in nature, it means something big and potentially disastrous is about to happen.

Will
# Posted: 27 Jul 2011 15:37 - Edited by: Will

oops.

Anonymous
# Posted: 2 Aug 2011 12:58

the hum is quite 'heavy' the last few days. galway ireland

Will
# Posted: 6 Aug 2011 11:54

If anyone would like to contribute useful data to my studies then please start keeping a log. Use Notepad and record its ups and downs. F5 inserts time and date (make sure your clock is synchronised with a time server). A closely observed hour will be immensely valuable.

Will
# Posted: 9 Aug 2011 11:22

There is a Facebook group for hum sufferers from Windsor, Ontario. I joined the other day. It is being run by the editor of a newspaper. All seemed to be well until he had a meeting with the minister for the environment. Next thing, the two articles on the newspaper site disappeared to be replaced by a single, dismissive one. And then I was deleted from the group. Another one to file under 'whitewash'.

Patty
# Posted: 9 Aug 2011 19:25

Hi Will; Welcome to Ontario and Canada, wait until (if ever ) the public finds out how much they have spend to set up all this wireless technology - I would say it probably equals the amount of the national debt and they are having a hard time getting the public to buy all the services.

The credo of the gov here is that it's a renewable natural resource to be profited from.

I did have one strange night, they had asked all persons and company's in the northeast of U.S. to unplug all unnessary equipment (temperatures were triple digit) that night was the first time in a longtime that I only heard the hum for about tens seconds out of every minute.

Time-of-flight
# Posted: 22 Aug 2011 00:09

If seismic sensors (geophones) are time-synced with one another - we can - by monitoring exactly (to the milisecond) when a hum cycle starts or stops - determine through time-of-flight comparison / triangulation where the source-of-hum is.

This is very similar to the locating of enemy artillery encampments through triangulating on the sound of the actual firing of the artillery piece.

Widely-spaced microphones pick up on the sound (the boom-of-firing) at different real times. Again, allowing for accurate locating.

With artillery fire the medium is air. Air is nice and uniform (homogenous) .. not necessarily the case with vibration-travel through soil.

Nevertheless, a good first-order approximation is achievable re: general heading. And one could readily answer the question: does the source move?

Geophones hooked to computer sound cards serve admirably in this capacity. It's a nice highschool-level Computer-Sciences project.

Google for "geophone kit". URL

Good "civic-exercise" to be had in pinning the ears back on this hum. Stay focused every-one.

Interesting note that the Windsor Star retracted it's more insightful articles on this high strangeness phenomenon. Wonder what gives?

lilacfairy
# Posted: 31 Aug 2011 10:34

I have been hearing a hum on and off since November 2010. I thought it was the sky dish next door. Was sporadic now it is every night. I hear it at my friends house and think it is to do with either bt phone cables outside or electricity cables. Since Sunday 28 August it is horrendous. Noise is on all night every night before it was just Sunday nights. I shall get BT out to see if it is anything they can do.

Will
# Posted: 12 Sep 2011 22:28

The original intention of this thread was to get people to keep a log. Maybe everyone is not as obsessive as me but any form of record would be a help. This is the type of log I have been keeping.

Mon 04/04/11 05:45 just started, intermittent
Mon 04/04/11 07:05 constant now, getting more persistent. god damn! thought i was going to get some peace.
Mon 04/04/11 10:24 f'king horrendous
Mon 04/04/11 17:33 quieter
Mon 04/04/11 22:48 getting stronger from ~8pm near peak atm
Tue 05/04/11 00:03 apparently it could get stronger
Tue 05/04/11 02:39 now it's off the scale (rain)
Tue 05/04/11 05:24 birds have just woken, i wish i could listen.
Tue 05/04/11 11:52 eased for a bit but bad again
Tue 05/04/11 12:00 even worse really pulsing
Tue 05/04/11 13:25 can't cope
Tue 05/04/11 23:20 eased
Wed 06/04/11 03:16 new twist, solid vibration - few pulses.
Wed 06/04/11 03:41 still at it
Fri 08/04/11 14:26 gone quieter last 1/2 hour
Fri 08/04/11 14:37 getting back to prev loudness.
Sat 09/04/11 14:28 went quiet for a bit, building again.

With this information and your location I can confirm many of my own observations.

Please do not waste your time trying to get action from any agency or company. They couldn't give a sh*t.

Windsor/Essex Hum group is just another troll site. Admin said he was going to meet with ministers. Never said he had but then the articles disappeared and I was thrown off the site!

Just another part of the smokescreen.

Will
# Posted: 2 Oct 2011 14:06

Thrown out of the Windsor Hum group yet again!

Same story over again: Ring fence the complaints and make people think it's local, blame it on industry, appear to be investigating, treat people like mushrooms (keep them in the dark and feed them shit).

Must say it's been very quiet for me for the past few weeks. Probably why not many people have visited here lately.

Will
# Posted: 3 Oct 2011 21:19

Here it is again
http://www.calgaryherald.com/Mysterious+baffles+experts+annoys+Ranchlands+residents/5 481401/story.html
Left a comment this morning. Now they have all been removed as has the ability to leave a comment.

vdal
# Posted: 5 Oct 2011 00:38

Just to confirm that hum is present in Hawkinge, Kent.

I have also identified with 100% certainty a specific hum source in Wimereux (small town just north of Boulogne in France). It is the local sewage treatment works, the full sound of which is clearly audible from outside the house or through an open window. With the windows closed, only the low-frequency component is audible as the dreaded hum.

I strongly suspect a similar installation may have been the source of a persistent indoor hum in Fulbourn, near Cambridge, where it could also be heard (just) outdoors on a quiet night.

Given the prevalence of sewage works and pumping stations, they may be responsible for many cases of hum.

Will
# Posted: 7 Oct 2011 14:26

Please. This thread is not for theories, it is for tracking the incidence of the hum.

Local industrial sources can sometimes seem similar. They can not account for the all-pervading, global incidence of a sound of similar quality.

August-September: Hardly a whisper but now it's back. Looked back at some logs, no entries found in Aug or Sept, guessing it never bothered me then. One of the worst times was in March-April this year. Looks like a yearly cycle.

Anonymous
# Posted: 7 Oct 2011 16:40

Will
hey will i live in the town of essex in ontario canada it is 10:37 am oct 07 2011
the hum started at 2:30 am and it is loud today DAN

Anonymous
# Posted: 7 Oct 2011 17:18

the hum here in essex ontario has findly stoped after 8 hours 11:15 am

Anonymous
# Posted: 7 Oct 2011 22:14

Will:
i would like to see if the hum happens at the same time in ontario and were you are it looks like it did today thanks
Dan

Will
# Posted: 10 Oct 2011 15:40

There is a daily cycle and possibly a yearly one. It is more obvious in the early hours because of a temperature inversion in the atmosphere. More detail is needed. I know it's a horrible thing to ask but... If we agree a time and just sit and listen for an hour, note the ups and downs and see if they agree. It's a simple experiment and no one has done it yet.

Anonymous
# Posted: 10 Oct 2011 17:00

irst there is a 5 hour difference between Manchester England and the town of Essex Ontario Canada,
I am 110 km south of Windsor Ontario,
these are the dates I have logged some with times and some without times i will start logging the times every time it happens
please tell me if any of them match your log
Thanks Dan
M D year
04 24 11 8:23 am
05 03 11
05 20 11 2 am
07 05 11
07 11 11
07 21 11 12 pm
08 06 11
08 24/24 11 pm
08 26 11 12:30 pm
08 29 11 12:50 pm
09 01 11 12 hours
09 10 11 17:17 pm
09 13 11
09 12 11
09 19 11
09 30 11
10 04 2011
10 08 2011

Anonymous
# Posted: 10 Oct 2011 17:25

Canadian scientists think the source of the mysterious rumblings and vibrations
is Zug Island across the Detroit river in Detroit Michigan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zug_Island
I dont think it is causing the hum it is happening in to many places in the States and Canada and around the world
"Just another part of the smokescreen"
i cant even hear the fire works on the detroit river on labor day from 110 km away

diy
# Posted: 2 Nov 2011 00:12

Could this "HUM" have anything to do with infrasound/infrasonic technology?
I have noticed a odd correlation between the locations of the infrasound listening detectors placed around the world and the different Hum locations.
They all seem to be in close proximity to the Hum sources...

emankcin
# Posted: 12 Nov 2011 07:05

Most times I would sit and wait out the Hum,most times i would hear it and would block it from my mind. i would hear it late at night around 2:00 to 3:00 am and sometimes i would hear it somtime between 7:00 and 11:00 pm. But tonight Nov. 11 ,I thought the damm thing was under my house... so loud.. i went out to see if there was a boom-box in the drive-way... started about 9:25 pm and then went off like a switch at 9:40 pm...[by my clock] .When outside, I could hear it above the city sounds, but inside it was amplified to the point that it was very upsetting. ..... I'm on Crawford in Windsor and want to know if it was heard stronger by anyone at this time.

Will
# Posted: 21 Nov 2011 12:56

I read the US authorities no longer cooperating with Windsor citing lack of funds. Same old, same old. It's not from Zug anyway. Eventually Canadian DoE will do the same.

Will
# Posted: 26 Nov 2011 15:59

Absolutely horrendous noise about 7:20 this morning (Sat 26 Nov). Lasted about 20 mins. Anybody else get that?

Anonymous
# Posted: 23 Dec 2011 10:46

Will,

This is a good idea. We need a consistent world wide data base to figure out the source of this problem.

I'm from Whitehorse, Yukon, northern Canada, near Pacific coast. I've experienced this rumble or hum since December 2010, sounds like a truck idling. I eliminated all possible mechanical causes. No big industries here, no trains, no pipelines. I had to conclude that it was of electromagnetic origin, probably from microwave radiation (because I don't get the Hum when out of range of cell phone towers and wireless internet), in resonance with other natural systems like the geomagnetic field, which would explain the variations in intensity. I learned recently that the geomagnetic field has diurnal variations, as well as variations with earthquakes.

I find it very interesting that you mention above that the worse for you was in March April 2011. Same for me. It also spiked for me again in June 2011. Has been quieter since July 2011, but with a few spikes now and then. I realized recently that those spikes coincided with earthquakes above 6.1 Richter scale in the northern Pacific area, i.e. the rumble would get much worse several hours or days prior to those earthquakes. But no spike for earthquakes in the other side of the hemisphere, i.e. the recent one in Turkey. As for the March 2011 Japanese earthquake, it was of such a high magnitude that it affected the whole earth, prior tremendous stress build up would have occurred over a period of months, and had many aftershocks afterward.

In your case, have you found any coincidental spikes with earthquakes in your hemisphere?

Costa Rican
# Posted: 9 Jan 2012 18:29

Last night around midnight it was heard in Costa Rica, in different cities, lasted about 5 minutes

Michael from sweden
# Posted: 11 Jan 2012 09:12

I've been thinking for some time that it can be a HAARP related issue..

They play with mother nature and earth and eager to destroy everything as soon as possible,, just check the fukushima thing.. and still many countries make up new plans for more reactors...

I mean we already have many sicknesses related to the raising levels om nuclear radiation..

I recommend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNYnhPim1As

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVBERkTLS-I

A very good source of getting to know what they really are doing to us and why.

Will
# Posted: 12 Jan 2012 02:05

I've heard the Costa Rican stuff. nothing like the hum!

This thread is NOT for theories, Michael.

sixxgunzz
# Posted: 30 Jan 2012 16:47

Hi my names Robert I live in Fresno cal, I started hearing the hum last week. im 45 years old. I mostly hear it all day long strong in the morning and at night. I hear it out side and inside. sometimes it real strong and sometimes not, but for sure i always hear it. it drives me nuts. it sounds like the hum of electricity in a wall and the pitch will change. I hear it no matter where im at now. I can hear it over any sound. but yet it still faint really odd. all the friends and family I ask if they can hear it, the reaply is the same NO. please help.

sixxgunzz
# Posted: 30 Jan 2012 16:48

rtscottiii@gmail.com

charles
# Posted: 30 Jan 2012 17:47

You actually do NOT hear the hum.
I mean you do not hear them with your ears.

Your whole body, especially the bones, do *hear* the frequencies, mostly coming from mobile phone masts.

Remember also, that with the phone signals, a lot of other frequencies are transmitted as *dirt*, what I call *dirty air*.

On my website I have placed the Hum simulator, with which you can produce the sound you think you are hearing, and save that file in order to let others hear what you are hearing.
I also have placed some reports from the NASA and military regarding hums.
They found, that when exposing persons to frequencies like we use with mobile phones, the persons did hear these in their head, but also behind their head.
So your whole body is resonating, because you are electrosensitive.
Other persons who are not electrosensitive do not hear hums.
So, when you are hearing hums, you are not crazy, just electrosensitive.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2022