- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / E-Petition to UK Government to Reduce Microwave Radiation Emissions
agnes
# Posted: 23 Aug 2011 02:14

Hi all.
I expect you all to read and join this E-petition that is beeing run by Velma
Lyrea.

Here goes, her words:
Dear friends, Please can I call upon you all to distribute this petition via email and Facebook so that we can spead the word to those outside the Network.

It may be a good thing to have names and addresses outside on there first if you wish to sign, rather than giving a list of
people within the network and if others sign we can sign in staggered stages.

The aim of the petition is more about the publicity getting to the 100,000 signatures, opening people's eyes into the fact that the
Government is NOT honouring the Resolution - and hopefully raising the question that we are exposed to a higher permitted
microwave environment than other countries in Europe.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13510

Thank you
Velma

agnes
# Posted: 23 Aug 2011 22:40

Sorry all.
Velma´s last name is LYRAE

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION, THIS MUST BE AS IMPORTANT TO YOU AS IT IS TO ME!!
So SIGN!
Best regards.
Agnes.

Anonymous
# Posted: 24 Aug 2011 21:56

Agnes,

Done! I was number 3 to sign it.

I had trouble reading the letters though and had to use the help ? button, and then the sound button to get a word to type in to the spam stopper. I mention this in case anyone else is having problems with this.

M

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2022