- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / How will SOPA/ Protect IP affect U.S. Citizens access to this website?
Resonator
# Posted: 10 Jan 2012 09:16

I do not believe (AT ALL) those bills are for fighting piracy.
The main goal of those bills is STATE-SPONSORED CENSORSHIP.

If a citizen's attempt to protect their health affects some institution's bottom line, then you know that they would like to get such a website erased from Internet searches!
(All the "tinfoil" links characterizing sufferers as "wackos" will likely remain intact for effective disinformation!)

Thank You for this site.
I know I'm not alone and I know that I'm not crazy.
(As a hum sufferer and as a result of my experiences, I believe that the Yahoo and Google hum forums have been "captured".)

Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely!

Will
# Posted: 12 Jan 2012 02:17

I don't think the internet was ever going to be the tool for global democracy it promised to be. Since it's inception it has served to provide more insight into people's lives giving the powers that be more material for them to construct their lies around.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2022