- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / As for the hum sufferers here, who else can VERIFY that the hum comes from cell towers?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Tricky
# Posted: 18 Mar 2015 18:15

I suffer exactly the same and have done so for a number of years.I kept it to myself for years for fear of being called a nutter.Im from Scunthorpe uk.
Its only the past 4 weeks i have found others hear it too.
I was that tired yesterday morning that I didnt go into work and may have lost my job.Ironically there is an arial mast nearby 200 metres away,Never occured to me it could be that.I have informed the local council who are as much use as a choclate firegaurd.

Hum Bug
# Posted: 30 Mar 2015 22:31

I have been hearing the crazy-making hum since the late 1990s when I lived in Encino, CA in the Los Angeles area. I am just now finding out about the cell towers causing the hum. Does anybody know about when the first cell towers were installed in the San Fernando Valley in southern CA?

I hear the classic diesel engine idling in the distance. When I first heard the hum, I did what many other desperate hum hearers do; searched the neighborhood in the middle of the night looking for the idling car or the air conditioning unit that needed work. I never found a thing to explain the hum. At that time the hum would come and go over a few days. I thought it might be the underground drilling for the new subway and the sound did stop when the drilling was done. Case closed. Not so, unfortunately. The hum came back—for years. I've also heard it in many different locations in my travels.

I've now lived in the suburbs of Detroit for eight years and the hum is here too, usually on for only a few days and then off for long periods. Recently however, the hum started in the middle of February 2015, and has not stopped. It is now the end of March. I went to Florida for two weeks praying it would be gone when I returned. It wasn't. As usual, it sounds like an engine or a machine that's pulsating. But now it changes in volume from barely audible to loud and obnoxious and not only at night –but during the day too. Last week I bought a sound machine to try to block out the noise and it has helped, but only a little. The hum is quieter but the vibrations of the pulsing are stronger. You can actually feel the pulses. Has anyone out there tried noise blocking headphones?

itoosly
# Posted: 9 Apr 2015 19:31

I've been experiencing the hum for the past month or two, only within my house (not elsewhere). I live in the San Gabriel Valley (near LA) in California.
When I first heard it, it seemed I could move to different rooms/ positions in my house to escape it.
But lately, it seems to be everywhere in here.
When I move my head, it briefly stops, then resumes.
I have found just one thing that helps-- hopefully others here will find relief from this:
try blocking each ear, one at a time, with your finger. I found that if I block my right ear, it seems to shut out the hum. But I have to leave my left ear open in order for it to work.
Blocking both ears is not practical, and I swear I can still hear the hum like that. Blocking my left ear actually makes the hum louder!
I've taken to wearing just one of my headphone earbuds in my right ear when I really can't stand it. They're not plugged in and I'm not listening to anything, but the physical block seems to get rid of the hum.
I know this isn't an answer to the problem, but if you're losing sleep, try this.

Demit
# Posted: 10 Apr 2015 19:04

That is not a difficult one step in the solidarity that each of us should have made. Support this requirement: http://goo.gl/sMnJ6y

Carlton
# Posted: 12 May 2015 00:01

Hey guys, check out a new E book about the hum. It is called 'The Hum'. It is a fiction book exploring a very plausible theory on the source of the low frequency hum. It is available on ebookit.com, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and i books.

Torment
# Posted: 3 Jun 2015 22:19

For the last few days the HUM has become dramatically worse where I live, near Penrith, Cumbria UK....I am wondering if this is the case everywhere...be interested to hear if anyone is having a worse time of it....I hear a very loud hiss as well, which is worse and also a noise like a wind coming through the house....my home is droning and vibrating...and outside, stood away from the house, which is on its own, we can hear the house emitting this most incredible noise.

brian brew
# Posted: 9 Sep 2015 14:46

Anonymous
Hey all am here, need to public meet, no physical meet then still in limbo and powerless, confidence progress and unity is the best start to solve and destroy this evil. waiting long in isolation thanks to such an such, so where to meet in unity as a day out and co-op our experienced knowledge to truth as we don't do ourselves will never prove anything. so retired lawyers doctors engineers teachers solvers research together as none done. so anti day out where ? at a mast demo site ? decide date day place(public and open)safety. reply soon to begin. 09/09/2015.

KAM2898
# Posted: 3 Oct 2015 01:15

Recently moved to Northern Ireland (Newtownabbey) and the Hum has kept me up EVERY DAMN NIGHT since I've arrived. When I lived in Belfast last year, I never heard this. I'm fairly close to the lough, and I thought it might be one of the ferries firing up, but no. One of my housemates hears nothing, the other hears the same that I do. It's honestly driving me up the wall. And it's only at night!

Victoria
# Posted: 4 Nov 2015 08:53

Anonymous
Hi do you still hear the hum? I live in Amersham and I can hear it ..a lot...

Humming bird
# Posted: 18 Nov 2015 22:55

I live just north of downtown Toronto, Ontario...the burbs. I hear the humming sound all the time, especially at night when it's quiet and it's driving me nuts. The last few months it has gotten worse. At first I thought it was my furnace but when the furnace isn't working, I still hear it. It has effected my sleep pattern too. I used to sleep like a baby, 7.5 hours straight and now I'm lucky if I sleep for an hour without waking up. Then I can't fall back asleep because of the constant humming. Last night it was so bad, I actually stuck my fingers in my ears until I fell asleep.

I believe it has to do with 'CERN'. Do some deep research to find out what it's really all about.

I'm glad it's not only me that hears it because honestly, I thought I was losing my mind!

So, what are we going to all do about it? Sit behind are screens and blog about it or start bringing it out to the public!

Bluesky
# Posted: 25 Nov 2015 15:30

I have been hearing the Hum for over 3 years now. I have been able to sleep through it with over the counter sleep aids and 10mg of Melotonin each night. But in the last few days it seemed to be louder or I've become more sensitive to it. I live in Rural North Florida and I can hear autos a mile away so it is very quiet out here. I hope it doesn't get louder, not sure what will happen. Ear plugs don't work and sleeping with music or TV on is so disturbing and un restful.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 26 Nov 2015 01:06 - Edited by: Henrik

This thread is now closed because it has gone too far off from the main topic of this forum.

/admin

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022