- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / So this is where we are
eric generic
# Posted: 19 Jun 2012 03:49

Or alternatively, who either owns or is working with who in the struggle to surpress the truth over how dangerous and damaging EMR technology is to the human race.

Environmentalists - who you'd assume would be keen to protect the health and well-being of humans and nature - are in fact more intent on promoting economic growth and pushing the (man made) climate change agenda, with the financial backing of telecom giants (O2, Talk Talk, BT) and energy firms (EDF, Shell), tech companies (HP, Sony) as well as the pharmaceutical industry (Alliance Boots), to the tune of some £2.5m per year.

Last week, prominent environmentalist Jonathan Porritt wrote an outrageous piece in the Independent newspaper, taking a cheap swipe at homeopathy and criticising the Green Party for not pushing through all the amazing and exciting opportunities for economic growth and job creation through smart meters and other future-oriented technologies. Yes, smart meters...those things pumping out EMRs throughout the air 24 hours a day. Must be good for the atmosphere, and for anything else.

This only makes sense when you take into account Porritt is part of "Forum For The Future", a non-profit organisation that is effectively in the pocket of 90 major businesses (mostly in the financial, telecoms, new housing and energy sectors) and a few "traditional" green-leaning members such as WWF and Friends of the Earth, just to make it look less corporate.

What is fascinating is how a former figurehead for the Green Party is now in bed with all the companies who want to foist EMR saturation onto the public, in the name of climate change. And yet the Green Party itself, as my letter from one of its leading MEPs says, is fundamentally opposed to unrestricted, untested wi-fi/EMR saturation. Since when did looking after nature involve installing cancerous technology in every home?

So, this Forum For The Future can be added to the mysterious Governance For The Internet Of Things. Along with Cancer Research UK, who have their funding paid by Hutchinson/3 Mobile and who brazenly claim that mobiles are safe, and phone masts are even safer. And of course our NHS, who true to form are burying their heads in the sand and denying the very existence of ES (and even MCS!) despite all the evidence to the contrary.

It helps to know who and what we are actually dealing with, and who is really pulling the strings behind some of the UK's supposedly trustworthy institutions. Knowledge is power. Nobody would imagine that environmentalists are only interested in making money with the big businesses, or that a cancer research charity would surrender its integrity to a Hong Kong telecom company, or that a National Health Service designed to look after its people could knowingly refuse to acknowledge a mountain of worlwide evidence. But this is where we are.

EG.

alex
# Posted: 19 Jun 2012 10:31

Some good news. Last Thursday the Irish Government voted to ratify the Aarhus Convention - which will mean it can be sued for environmental damage to health. Even if this is a token gesture - it is a token gesture in the right direction.

knowledge is power and the knowledge that it will all stop tomorrow if our family and friends faced up to their addiction and decided to stop handing over their money, stopped using mobile phones and wi-fi gadgets- that knowledge is power indeed.

The problem is we are surrounded by addicts and the pushers who grow rich on the profits have governments in their pockets. The radiation is designed to be so addictive that for the moment reasoning, showing hard evidence and appealing to their better nature is all futile. Every community is being decimated - babies are being born with all kinds of problems - but the addicts won't acknowledge the truth because their 'fix' is more important.

A 'sick' society is great news for Big Pharma, so everyone wins.

A thought on population control. I know friends who have chosen not to have children - and I am sure there are millions of altruistic people who would volonteer to be sterilised in order to control the planets population - surely that would be a better way forward for governments to pursue rather than causing sickness and disablility for generations to come.

Where we are is on the brink of change.

Something has to give soon and it will. And all our voices together will make it happen. Be sure of it.

eric generic
# Posted: 19 Jun 2012 13:08

I can only say "I agree" to everything you wrote. The tipping point has been imminent for a while, and the more they flood the world with saturation wi-fi, more masts, more powerful phones, more ways to be hooked to this technology, the quicker that tipping point will arrive.

EG.

Seamus
# Posted: 9 Aug 2012 16:16

"... taking a cheap swipe at homeopathy and criticising the Green Party for not pushing through all the amazing and exciting opportunities for..."

This made me wonder if there was any homeopathic solution to some of the harmful energies we know about?

eric generic
# Posted: 10 Aug 2012 03:08

Seamus,

It's claimed that natural remedies (including homeopathic, one presumes) can help all manner of conditions, including cancer. Notice how eager and determined the authorities are to clamp down on the sale of alternative remedies and herbal treatments, yet only last week a story was in the news on how chemotherapy - their much-loved cure for cancer - actually makes the cancer worse. Which many people, sufferers and relatives of those who didn't survive the chemotherapy, already knew.

If there is anything to help with the effect of this harmful EMR junk, you can bet your life it isn't anything peddled by the pharmacutical corporations, the NHS or the Cancer charities!

EG.

Seamus
# Posted: 10 Aug 2012 13:21

Thanks Eric,
That's pretty disgusting, I'm ashamed to think of all the time spent developing "western" medicine when perfectly good cures have been around for four thousand years. Did you know the actual life expectancy of an average person has gone down from then to now? Charities in particular are hypocrites in this, it makes me cry to think of sheep giving their money to be spent in researching cures for things that the Chinese had cures for 3000 years ago like AIDS.
I was considering starting a business in homeopathic shields & medicines with regards to EMF and various radiations, I wonder how many people in this community would be interested?

ann
# Posted: 13 Aug 2012 19:50

Alex, you are absolutely right!
I could have written the same things myself, but not so eloquently! Big corporations have a stranglehold on everything and we are the minnows that take it all. Even the BBC is not immuned by big money. It is all so sad.

ann
# Posted: 13 Aug 2012 20:07

I would be careful with 'homeopathic solutions'. There are quite a few websites out there selling dodgy things to help with electrosensitivity. (Crystals, stickers and necklaces). I think it is best to stick to shielding rather than some unproven remedy.

PS don't confuse homeopathy with herbal medicine.

Many of the medicines we have today arise from herbs eg digoxin from foxglove and aspirin from willow.
I would also not over react to life expectancy being less now. Then most people died before reaching adulthood. However much of our apparent improved health is due to clean water and plenty of food. But don't worry we are on the downhill slope and going down fast as there is no end to the wireless technologies that we are inventing and the microwaves we are immersed in!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024