- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Governments dont serve the people : they serve the lobbyists
. 1 . 2 . >>
brianct
# Posted: 22 Jun 2012 03:45

this appeared in Mast Victims:

betrayed by my government Ireland

Contamination level: Bearable degree of physical symptoms (headache, nausea etc.).
Author: alex Created: 17 Jun 2012 Updated: not yet Viewed: 49 time(s)
In 2004 the Irish Government allowed a Vodafone antenna mobile phone mast to be placed on the roof of the next door building 20 metres from my bedroom walls. When it was removed 3 years later I had developed EHS - a now chronic disablilty which has destroyed my life. I feel betrayed by my government whose duty it was and is to protect me. I have been refused help for the past 8 years
============

A government is just a political party: they serve not the electorate but those who fund them..hence all the lobbyiests vieing with money to get a poltician to do what they want.

alex
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 22:00

The rot is global.

It is time they remembered that we put them where they are. Our votes got them into power - to be our public servants.

It is difficult to organise when we are ill but maybe we should try to do something for International Human Rights Day on the 10th December. I know the first thing the Tobacco Industry did was to give all newly elected politicians a big fat cigar, and plenty of other freebies no doubt. Now the Mobile phone Industry gives them a big fat iphone. The real obscenity this time around is that whereas smoking was mostly restricted to adults the mobile industry target children and brain tumours are now the biggest killer of children.

If politicians keep poisoning the people and the planet until everyone and everything is sick then there will be nothing left.

eric generic
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 23:03

The real obscenity this time around is that whereas smoking was mostly restricted to adults the mobile industry target children and brain tumours are now the biggest killer of children.

If politicians keep poisoning the people and the planet until everyone and everything is sick then there will be nothing left.

This is what completely baffles me. Sure, they want to cash in as much as possible on the mobile-related gravy train, and maybe they even like the idea of the technology rendering the masses a big blob of stupified idiots with no memory and bad health (so the pharma companies get their share too), but ultimately to what end is all this in aid of? Who wants a world like this? And how are they going to be immune to it themseles?

EG.

alex
# Posted: 24 Jun 2012 01:12 - Edited by: alex

Sometimes, unwitttingly, we can collude in our own betrayal by allowing ourselves to be worn down by semantics - the Orwellian use of the right words is all important.

Very early on - 7 years ago - when I realised that the symptoms I had were that of 'MIcrowave Sickness' - medically diagnosed by Russian doctors and scientists since the 1950s - I was puzzled as to why those dealing with this condition in Europe - concerned individuals who had it themselves and were trying to help - kept referring to it as 'electrosensitivity'.

I was told by a fellow sufferer that the (Irish ) government preferred the term 'electrosensitivty' and you had more chance of being listened to if you used that label and not the correct one 'microwave sickness'.

Another commentator remarked that it was obvious that for liability reasons both the mobile phone industry and the government knew that 'microwave sickness' sounded far too accurate and too close to 'microwave radiation from phones and masts'.

Microwave Sickness can too easily be understood by the general population as being directly caused by Microwave Radiation so why as we continuing to unknowingly betray ourselves by colluding with the perpetrators of this toxic product ?

1. Electrosensitivity is the term used in scandinavian countries when people started to develop bad reactions to computers which leaked radiation, primarily this happened to office workers who developed skin conditions. The majority would have been exposed to microwave radiation in the form of phones and masts, and it is acknowledged that electrosensitivity is ultimately the same as microwave sickness.

The confusion occurs when microwave sickness is relabelled as electrosensitivity as it just serves to confuses the general public who are then encouraged to believe it is some kind of allergic reaction to electricity, based on some kind of hypersensitivity.

2. In Russia microwave sickness has been around for 60 years - the symptoms are reliably recorded and there has been a medical diagnosis of the condition from 1953 - by 1973 this knowledge was publicly shared by Russian scientists at a conference attended by the WHO, US representatives and the Polish government at a conference in Warsaw. No further research was necessary as they had all the information they needed based on thousands and thousands of workers exposed to microwave radiation over a 20 year period.

Why are we making problems for ourselves by renaming it electrosensitivity?

Why are we insisting that it is a 'new' phenomenon when it has been around for 60 years ? Thus weakening our position.

Why are we insisting on more research when all the research is already there - the sheer body of evidence collected by the Russian government over the past 60 years - in addition to global research - is already overwhelming.

Governments will continue to betray if we - unconsciously - collude in our own betrayal.

For this epidemic of stupidity to end don't we need to start saying that the emperor has no clothes ?

Don't we need to start saying that microwave sickness is what we have, not electrosensitivity - a term which is confusing, and is delaying the emergence of the truth ?

eric generic
# Posted: 24 Jun 2012 17:50

Funnily enough, when I first started to get these symptoms, I did a search online and also came up with Microwave Sickness as the answer. All this talk of ES, EHS etc does indeed lead the debate astray, that's a very good point.

I've seen this happen before, with M.E. (aka CFS), the way semantics and what the condition should be called, the fight for recognition, the establishment cover-up, the whole works. Same guy is behind it too...Simon Wessley. He's the go-to guy if you want to discredit any emerging health problems caused by man-made/chemical/technological factors. His MO is identical for both what was eventually termed ME/CFS (a decision which still enrages many sufferers, and has done immeasurable harm over the years) and now this whole ES/Microwave Sickness phenomenon.

So, "delaying the emergence of the truth" is precisely their aim. And, despite publication of a scandalous cover-up over M.E. going back to 1994, that is precisely what they have achieved with the whole M.E./CFS fudge. It's still a very contentious condition to have, even after 30-odd years of possible funding, research and mounting evidence across the world. In the southern hemisphere, in Australia and New Zealand, the fear of mass litigation/compensation was the main reason why no advance in research, treatment or attitudes has been made. I expect it's the same elsewhere in the world. The UK government told the medical profession to discredit its existence.

If it worked for one modern-era condition, why not use the same tactics for this? So that is what's happening with us, and everyone else whose lives are ruined from Microwave Sickness (I'm going to use that myself from now on).

EG.

brianct
# Posted: 24 Jun 2012 23:44

'The UK government told the medical profession to discredit its existence.

The behaviour of elected dictators.

eric generic
# Posted: 25 Jun 2012 00:12

Indeed, institutional dictatorship/corruption (delete as preferred), that's been going on for decades in the UK. Even when the truth about their behaviour over M.E. was revealed in a very detailed and damning report a couple of years ago, the reaction from the media...even from the M.E. community...was nothing. A huge conspiracy against hundreds of thousands of people, from children to those now in their 60s and 70s, who had suffered immeasurably and put up with disgusting persecution, all for the sake of saving money and holding back research...and nobody seemed to care. Too busy STILL squabbling over what to call the disease!

Which is where Alex's assessment of the ES/EHS scenario comes in.

Well, the government robbed me of my youth, sentenced me to a lifetime of inordinate pain, disability and hostility/battles with the medical world and society's ignorance, so if they think they're going to take what's left of my life by ding exactly the same with this business, then maybe the evidence of what they did in 1994 will become more useful than I thought. I've got two smoking guns, and I don't intend on wasting both of them.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 02:36

Eric,

Thats fighting talk !

Is there a link/article about the ME/CFS dispute ? Have to admit I wasn't aware of it and it would be interesting to draw parallels. If you've already gone through this with ME then you have the patience and good humour of a saint !

Some people are suggesting that 'microwave sickness' is inaccurate as it doesn't include the extra low frequencies which are apparently causing all the trouble. Amazing how jittery and uneasy they get when we dare to stop calling it electrosensitivity.

All I know is I was exposed to microwave radiation and I've now got all the symptoms of microwave sickness - and if that label and diagnosis is good enough for the Russian Government and Barrie Trower - a world expert on the subject - then its good enough for me. But hold on - microwave sickness has already been acknowledged as a medical diagnosis - so governments can't continue to play silly buggers for another 20 years while we all die off -which is where electrosensitivity comes in nicely - insist that its a new complex phenomenon so diverse that its impossible to understand unless you can talk scientific technical gibberish. Brainwash mast victims that they have ES too - and keep shouting at them if they try to say they have MWS (microwave sickness ) so that theres no liability.

In lecture 2 on the electromagneticman website Brian Stein admits that if we were in Russia then we would call it microwave sickness instead of electrosensitivity.

alex
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 02:41

forgot to sign in - hence anon.

eric generic
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 20:53

Alex, I'll see what I can find...it's been going on for decades (at least 25 years if not more), so my experience is more a culminative one from many sources and many places down the years, so I'll try and get some links which best outline the situation. Prof. Malcolm Hooper was the "whistleblower" who finally made public what most people had suspected all along, that there was indeed a deliberate conspiracy to ignore/misdiagnose and persecute possible and confirmed M.E. sufferers. The government documents recommending (and thus admitting) this were dated 1994. His lengthy report may still be online.

And yet, the main reaction to this within the M.E. community was annoyance that Hooper had used the "M.E./CFS" terminology throughout his report, not the scandalous behaviour of the authorities against ill people. The whole issue of M.E. vs CFS vs ME/CFS vs PVFS (Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome) has a vexed history. The two main ME charities have fallen out repeatedly over the years, the ME Association having a more traditional attitude to the nature of the condition, while Action for ME (set up in the late 80s as a more progressive support/campaign body) ended up selling out to Simon Wessley's influence and the whole "cognitive behavioural therapy" and "psychologically-based" school of thinking. They allowed ME to be watered down to this CFS term (where the fatigue component is deliberately given more prominence to avoid admitting the illness is far more to do with brain inflammation and chronic muscular weakness and terrible pain (which is what the M and the E stand for...myalgic (muscular) encephalytis (inflammation). It's your ES vs Microwave Sickness diversionary tactics all over again.

EG.

eric generic
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 21:11

Prof. Hooper's mammoth report is here, in full and edited versions:

URL

I'll get some more on the ME vs ME.CFS disputes....

EG.

eric generic
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 21:20

..and an excellent article on the agendas behind the labelling of ME as CFS. That whole website is brilliant, the girl who created it has pretty much put her whole life into making it a very thorough and informative resource for every aspect of the condition, through considerable difficulty and a lot of anger (which I share).

URL

EG.

alex
# Posted: 28 Jun 2012 12:22

From what I've read so far the ME/CFS deception is a carbon copy of the microwave radiation/EHS issue -

Unbelievable how they can perpetrate such fraud and allow people to suffer needlessly - all in the name of profits.

eric generic
# Posted: 28 Jun 2012 17:35

It is - and not only that, but to do it twice over with exactly the same MO. Unfortunately for them, the immiment health bomb is way beyond a (comparitively) minor illness that affects hundreds of thousands in the UK and millions worlwide, not millions and billions worldwide. So their tactics are not going to have the same effect of long-term supression.

Something else which reveals the lengths these people will go to hide the truth of what they are doing:

URL

These damning files have now been hidden from public view until 2071. Twice as long as sensitive political information! I post this because it is the same person in charge of discrediting ES/Microwave Sickness, and after 25 years of manipulating the medical profession to suit the insurance companies, people should know that he is doing the same again on a larger scale. The rabbit hole never ends.

EG.

ME
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 12:58

http://www.iop.kcl.ac.uk/staff/profile/default.aspx?go=10206
Simon Wessely links with the military.

ME
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 13:00

EG
I am unable to pick up the report from the URL above from yesterday.
Please could you give me the title and i shall try and search for it that way. Thanks.
ME

eric generic
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 13:18

"The MRC Secret Files On ME".

If you search for ME Action UK Org, it should be there.

EG.

ME
# Posted: 29 Jun 2012 18:57

Thanks EG.

ME

NotME
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 03:35 - Edited by: NotME

It is - and not only that, but to do it twice over with exactly the same MO.

It is not a coincidence that the strategy employed to discredit M.E. is the same as the one used for microwave sickness. They appear to be the same disorder at different stages. If the exposure is maintained for long enough, microwave sickness will reach an irreversible diseased state maintained even after the exposure is removed. Those who are "lucky" enough to feel the effects of microwave exposure can take measures to minimize it and avoid reaching the irreversible disease state they call M.E. which is actually advanced microwave sickness. The unlucky ones who do not feel microwave exposure will believe they have M.E. and never know what injured them.

alex
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 08:09 - Edited by: alex

NotME,

Very interesting point.

Many people working for decades on computers in office environments where mobile phone technology started to proliferate in the 80s and 90s developed ME. Some were then told it was caused by a viral infection caught in childhood, which lay dormant for years and mysteriously activated.

Are you saying that the immune system, from years of prolonged exposure to electromagnetic radiation and then microwave radiation in the workplace becomes so weakened that any 'virus' can wreck havoc on the system - and is the whole emphasis which is then put on the 'viral' theory a smokescreen
to defer attention away from the original cause?

It does make sense - as the symptoms of ME and microwave sickness are similar in many ways.

alex

eric generic
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 20:46

It is not a coincidence that the strategy employed to discredit M.E. is the same as the one used for microwave sickness. They appear to be the same disorder at different stages.

Hi...I'm not really following this line of thinking - I have suffered from ME for 30 years, and my microwave sickness symptoms were triggered 8 years ago by a phone mast that was erected outside my home. I have long felt there were similarities in some of the symptoms - as ME is also thought to be caused and/or aggravated by toxic environments - but they are not really the same disease process. Unless I'm misunderstanding the point.

The biggest similarity is it's the same person involved in discrediting/misdirecting/downgrading the two conditions, and using the exact same methods to do so, for exactly the same reasons (to save money and nullify the culprits' liability...before it was the medical profession, now it's the telecom firms).

EG.

NotME
# Posted: 23 Jul 2012 21:00 - Edited by: NotME

Yes Alex in a weakened state anything like a tough virus that puts oxidative stress on the system can trigger a collapse.

The powers that be are happy with M.E. folks looking endlessly for the non-existent causal virus. When one candidate comes up, like XMRV, a few studies can easily show that it isn't causal. Meanwhile the psychiatric nonsense can continue.

The problem is likely prolonged mild oxidative stress caused by electromagnetic waves and electromagnetic fields which means pretty much anything electrical to varying degrees. People exposed to high magnetic fields from VDT's could have become ill before the mass arrival of wireless technologies for example. This is why the name "microwave sickness" doesn't fully explain the complete issue since both magnetic fields and electromagnetic waves are at play.

The science is just starting to ask the right questions but much more research needs to be done to understand the mechanisms and nobody wants to fund this kind of research which may well find the cause for numerous diseases.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22750629?dopt=Abstract

NotME
# Posted: 24 Jul 2012 16:47

Eric,

What caused you to fall into the state of M.E. 30 years ago? Did you measure magnetic fields in your work and living environments? Where you exposed to toxic chemicals or heavy metals? Where you exposed to an immune challenge such as a virus or mold? Radio frequencies are unlikely 30 years ago unless you lived/worked close to radar. There are many paths into this complex state of M.E. which includes a collapsed anti-oxidant system. Once in this state, regardless of entry point you are more vulnerable to the other entry points which challenge anti-oxidant defenses. Scientists enjoy classifying things so you can find any number of names for this state: ME, CFS, PVFS, GWI, microwave sickness, electrohypersensitivity, CFIDS, MCS ... Certainly different toxic exposures will damage different things on the way into the collapsed state so some differences can be noted. Of all the environmental toxicities, microwave exposure has exploded in recent years so much of the recent growth of members in the ME population are likely using that entry point.

eric generic
# Posted: 24 Jul 2012 18:15

My M.E. was most likely an immune system failure at puberty, all the evidence at the time and the way my health declined suggested that cause. And then the microwave radiation exposure took it all to a whole new level. It hasn't merely been a worsening of existing symptoms and environmental reaction, there has been a completely new set of problems on top of what I already had, and most of them are very clearly defined.

I agree with everything you posted above.

EG.

alex
# Posted: 24 Jul 2012 19:38 - Edited by: alex

NotME

' ME is ....advanced Microwave Sickness'.

It is intriguing to think of ME and microwave sickness as being the same thing at different stages but on a number of points the theory falls down.

I have just researched the history of ME and it apparently first surfaced in the 1930s. By 1955 it was accepted as a medical diagnosis with a number of physical symptoms, so how can it be 'advanced microwave sickness' if there were no microwave emissions in the general population at this time ?

I know a friend with ME, and it is a distinct set of symptoms - very similar to Microwave Sickness, but different and distinctive. Without doubt microwave radiation exacerbates these symptoms but by their nature they are two different conditions. It is interesting to think that they might be the same disability at different stages but I cannot agree that they are, and as Eric says microwave sickness poses ' a completely new set of problems.'

I have had fibromyalgia for 15 years, with its own particular symptoms. When the microwave sickness started 8 years ago it not only exacerbated the fibro flare-ups, but it also brought its own symptoms which were quite specific and never experienced before.

The point here is fraud - deliberate misclassification for economic expediency - a dishonest reclassification of disease in order to save money for corporations and governments.

In the case of ME the insurance companies didn't want to pay up so they psychologised an illness and blamed sick people for imagining it. The same thing happened with microwave sickness.

No more research is needed.

It is merely another ploy to distract and delay while in the meantime our children continue to die from this toxic radiation.

It is sad to see how low the lapdogs of Industry - the Wesselys and the Rapacholis of this world - will sink to betray their fellow men for thirty pieces of silver.

eric generic
# Posted: 25 Jul 2012 01:45

I know a friend with ME, and it is a distinct set of symptoms - very similar to Microwave Sickness, but different and distinctive. Without doubt microwave radiation exacerbates these symptoms but by their nature they are two different conditions. It is interesting to think that they might be the same disability at different stages but I cannot agree that they are, and as Eric says microwave sickness poses ' a completely new set of problems.'

This is why I couldn't get my head around that idea in NotME's original post. I definitely understand the overlap between certain conditions when that person's immune system has been already compromised, but for me - as Alex points out - that's where M.E. and artificially-stimulated microwave sickness from exposure to something like a phone mast nearby or prolonged exposure in the work place become quite separate.

If my promixity to radiation is reduced, by moving away from it or via shielding with something, eventually the pain eases off. It is artificially induced, and targets whatever part of the body happens to be weak at that time - my family's experience proves this. They have no illnesses, but get sudden, changing and excruiating pains in different parts of the body at any time they (previously unknowingly, but they're beginning to make the links as quickly as I do) are exposed to radiation in the forms of masts or iPhones/wi-fi. My M.E. symptoms never ease up in this way, or fluctuate according to my location or promixity to someone with a phone.

It is a man-made (man-created) condition that preys on the body's weaknesses. There is nothing psychological about it, plenty of evidence is out there to back that up, and yet - as with M.E. - it's the route the "experts" (apologists) have chosen to persue because it saves money, avoids a public panic, and doesn't stop this nonsensical and dangerous technological obsession (sorry, progress) that rakes in the $$$, and keeps people in a manipulated state of being.

EG.

NotME
# Posted: 25 Jul 2012 20:51

Don't get me wrong. Research already shows that microwave exposure at ICNIRP guideline levels is toxic. Action to reduce microwave exposure must happen now.

Where more research is needed is how a mildly toxic exposure that is maintained for very long periods of time affects anti-oxidant defenses and overall human health. Different toxic exposures have unique short term reactions/symptoms and microwave exposure certainly has unique reactions/symptoms. Even future poisons yet to be invented will also cause unique reactions/symptoms. All of these past/present/future mildly toxic prolonged exposures can lead to a collapsed anti-oxident system body state we call M.E.

Once the ME state is entered all hell breaks loose in the body and a number of common symptoms will appear regardless of the toxic exposure that caused the initial collapse.

Example 1:
Person exposed to a strong virus, and ends up in the M.E. state weakening the body's anti-oxidant defenses for future toxic exposures.
Years later exposure to a chemical adds unique MCS symptoms.
Years later exposure to mobile mast radiation adds unique radiation sickness symptoms

Example 2:
Person exposed to strong magnetic fields like VDT's or electrical equipment in the workplace weakens anti-oxidant defenses
A common flu virus comes along ant tips the anti-oxidant balance into the M.E. state.

Example 3:
Person exposed to prolonged DECT and Wifi and mobile phone radiation weakening anti-oxidant defenses.
Person exposed to new mobile mast radiation and falls into the M.E. state.

In example 3, since the only toxic exposure is microwave radiation people will call it microwave sickness but the endpoint is the same collapsed anti-oxidant state (M.E.) as the other toxic exposure entry points.

alex
# Posted: 26 Jul 2012 13:41

The 3 years I spent as a laboratory rat,, subjected to enforced involuntary exposure to a known toxic radiation 24/7 which polluted my home, without my consent nor permission, which has left me unable to live a normal life - is research enough for me.

The 70 plus years of research on this radiation, the thousands of research papers, medical files and case studies, proving in every case the toxicity of this radiation for all life forms on th planet is research enough for me.

The only research which would be worthwhile would involve microwaving - for many years - the groups of people, industrialists, politicians, etc, - all those who signed contracts and benefited finanially from irradiationg the rest of us - just microwaving them to the same extent - so that they might realise the hell that they have put the rest of us through.

The best part of the past 100 years has been devoted to reaearch on the toxicity - at different levels - of this radiation. I fail to see the need for yet more research when the powers that be have known all they need to know - and for many decades.

It would be interesting if the first cases of ME surfacing in 1935 ( according to the ME Trust Ireland) occurred in military personnel around the microwave radar stations (19) along the coast in Britain in 1934 and early 1935.) This might give some substance to the argument if it were the case.

Though the collapsed end ME state of someone with microwave sickness and ME may be similar or even identical, when exposure to microwave radiation begins, the ME person will continue to function - as best they can - impervious to the radiation - whereas the microwave sickness sufferer will be zapped or have to flee the room - I have witnessed this myself.

The endpoint may be the same but the original toxin trigger will lead to certain consistent characteristics which are particular to that type of poisoning.

If more research is really needed in to the Microwave Sickness /ME connection then I am all for it - providing it is the politicians and mobile phone CEOs whose brains will be fried - just for a change.

NotME
# Posted: 26 Jul 2012 16:55

Those who become ill are seen as acceptable collateral damage by those who profit. That is pure evil according to me but I doubt they will ever pay for what they are doing.

I haven't witnessed anyone myself but I do believe those who say they feel the microwave radiation. The ability to feel microwaves appears to be the small minority and they seem to acquire that ability over time after suffering a certain amount of damage from the microwave radiation.

My point is that all people are harmed by the microwave radiation even though most do not feel it, resulting in those who do feel it to be marginalized even ridiculed.

A growing number of M.E. sufferers unknowingly have microwaves as their main toxic illness causing exposure. They are marginalized even ridiculed because they claim to be sick but there is no real known cause.

Stopping toxic exposure will help those who are yet to collapse but the research I'd like to see is to help those who have already collapsed due to toxic microwave, magnetic field, chemical, heavy metal, viral, mold, over-training, ... exposure. Help for those who have collapsed into the M.E. state from a combination of toxic exposure is needed.

alex
# Posted: 27 Jul 2012 12:13

Eric,

Having both ME and Microwave Sickness you are the best expert on both these conditions.

Like you, the person I know with ME for 30 years vouches that the condition is nothing like Microwave Sickness. Whilst the radiation is damaging ME sufferers as it damages everything - and though the symptoms overlap - this individual is still able to function surrounded by mobile phones and wi-fi technology.

If the radiation produced the discomfort and physical distress synonomous with microwave sickness - and if ME and Microwave sickness were one and the same thing - this individual would not be able to function.

NotME,

You are right in urging help for those whose health has been damaged. This help could take the form of research but for many of us we need the polluters who put us in this situation to face up and admit liablility.

In the case of ME sufferers, what is clear is that the insurance companies have dishonestly avoided their responsibility by refusing to accept the ICD and WHO definition of ME as a recognised medical diagnosis.

Financial help from the insurance companies would have enabled those with ME to adapt their lives with some degree of dignity - instead of being treated as deluded.

Financial help from the mobile phone companies and/or government redress would allow microwave sickness sufferers to adapt their homes or move to areas of less radiation, to buy shielding, to afford the necessary nutrional supplements in order to get back their health. Instead they are once again treated as deluded.

Causality is there. Prolonged exposure to microwave radiation produces microwave sickness. Fortunately 70 years of research confirms this.

Money doesn't compensate for lost years and reduced qualtiy of life - all it can ever do is enable the individual to make the best of what he/she is stuck with. It is the only currency we have for restitution and with it we can purchase the remedies we need.

To needlessly lose your health, your income, and all financial security because of this known poison is a scandal, yet we are the lucky ones as many others have lost their lives.

Politicians need to realise that this issue won't go away and the public will remember their silence and failure to act.

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2024