- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Electro-Smog - How Much Is Too Much ?
Electricforester
# Posted: 26 Jul 2012 15:06

In a new post on the Electric Forester blog, Roger Moller BSc.Ind.Eng. discusses whether knowing the precise level of EMR is important in adopting an ALARA approach.

http://electricforester.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/electro-smog-how-much-is-too-much.html

In a leading article in the latest edition of The Mother Magazine (issue 53 July/August2012) Roger highlights

Electromagnetic Radiation : The Invisible Dangers In Your Home

http://www.themothermagazine.co.uk/latestissue/

(Subscribe in the US http://www.themothermagazine.org)/

In a follow-up article in issue 54 (available end August):

A Woman's Place - In The Kitchen

Roger details EMR hazards particular to the home kitchen and those who spend time there. The article will include an easy-to-read table of precautionary distances from everyday appliances and devices.

------

alex
# Posted: 27 Jul 2012 11:14

I enjoyed reading the '145 Mobile Reassurances' on your website/ blog - as it is very true that mobile users won't listen to reason. I especially liked reason 38

' I'm glad people like Ben Goldarse tirelessly root out bad science'.

On the piece about problem children - and the children putting their hands to their foreheads when faced with bursts of radiaiton - I witnessed the same thing. I was in a doctors waiting room on two seperate occasions when other adults started using their phones. On that first time when I felt ill from the radiation I instinctively raised my hand to my forehead. I saw a child of about 18 months who was turned away from me do exactly the same thing and start to cry. On a different day - in the second incident - the child was about 3 or 4 - and started to scream loudly when another patient began talking on her phone - I was feeling nauseated and dizzy again as levels of radiation were high - all of the 10 or so adults in that room had mobiles, many were texting - all the phones were on.

When I eventually sasw the doctor I asked if the waiting room could be made a 'safe zone' as I told him about the children who were clearly distressed and I felt they were affected as I was by the levels of radiation in the room. Unfortunately there was no alternative space available, but even if the doctor had been able to do something - going against government guidelines that the radiation is safe - it would have been the hostility from the other patients which would have been the problem.

Even when their own children are being 'zapped' they won't see or hear the truth.

ES
# Posted: 29 Jul 2012 22:31

I have repeatedly complained to the GPs at the local surgery about use of phones in the waiting. There is a single small notice in the entrance hall saying 'Please turn off your mobile phone' - it is ignored. There is a TV type screen in the waiting room with health information and every so often a message briefly appears - please turn off your mobile phone' It gets completely ignored. Most patients are far too busy texting or surfing the Internet. On the latest repeat prescription - 'Please let us have your mobile number so that we can send texts to you'!
I have measured levels [peak value] of 4 V/m there. Yes, it gives me a headache. GPs are incredibly ignorant about the harmful effects of the radiation.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022