- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Living in a bus (or caravan\trailer)
Shiwa
# Posted: 11 Sep 2012 07:29

Am thinking of getting an old—being electrically simple—diesel-powered (metal sheathed) Bedford bus, stripping it and insulating it, with everything internal 12 VDC, and suitably "armoured" against radiation. I could then stay wherever it is most attenuated.

Example, which is a J2L, not a J3, and 1974 regoed with 1971 chassis: http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/caravans-motorhomes/motorhomes/6-69-metres/auction-51 2313437.htm (don't like auctions). Photos here: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Caravans-motorhomes/Motorhomes/6-69-metres/p hotos/a-512313437/p-232300911.htm (still accessable after sale).

Solar panels on roof. A very small 12 VDC fridge could be shielded with alu, venting outside. Any electrical motors RF-suppressed. No radial tires. Earthed when parked (with lightning rod!).

No internet in bus, but i would be living more like my ancesters. My kingdom for a livingwaggon!

Does anyone have experience of living in a metal bus or caravan\trailer in this manner?

Shiwa (the Gypsy)

# Posted: 5 May 2013 23:09

omg take me to live with you , you just described my dream !

agnes
# Posted: 15 May 2013 02:21

Shiwa.
Yes I know a man who does, in Canada.
I will send him a link to your comment so that he can get in touch with you it he wants to, and he might be able to give you advice.
Best regards.
Agnes Ingvarsdottir.
agnes@mast-victims.org

agnes
# Posted: 16 May 2013 01:45

Hi Shiwa.
My Dear Friend has sent me an answer that I could relate to you, so here goes:
Quote:
Sure, I'd help this woman, but what she faces is pretty much a function of
where she is. Location, location, location. The same old story. It's what's around her in the way of cell towers, repeaters, powerlines, dirty electricity, smart meters, Wifi, Wimax, et al.
Yea, dirty electricity. This is a biggee which I haven't heard a single person on your website mention. The solution is simple. The solution to smart meters is simple. It is basically this: Since you can't get rid of all this bad energy, then you must either divert it away from you, or reduce it's attractiveness to you(getting rid of pine cones, cigarette butts, spider webs, etc.). This does not mean you give up smoking!!!
I just bought a good friend of mine a metal cigarette case which holds 20 cigarettes.
I told him to keep his cigarettes in this when he could, also to pick up the butts and place them in a metal container, pine cones, too. If you give her this advice, she'll be way ahead of the game, and without the suffering!
I can guide you in specific ways to divert the bad energy away from you, but I need to hear form you first! Otherwise, I just have to assume you don't believe a thing I'm saying.

Shiwa
# Posted: 19 Jun 2013 08:36

Eh?! From your "Dear Friend"? What is this nonsense: pinecones, spiderwebs; and i never have smoked.

And oh, i am not a woman, nor a man: work that one out.

Having seen more meaningful spam, i am not taken in.

Shiwa

plopplop
# Posted: 3 Dec 2017 19:34

Ive been in my truck most of my life. Im on 0 radiations. Look for my charge controller notes for solar panels as they stink. Get a gas bottle fringe. I am in black box truck but cant stop TETRA or Radio waves when the weather is bad. I would love to hear of your experiences. Please post on.

plopplop
# Posted: 4 Dec 2017 11:47

Be warned! The most heavily polluted living spaces I have ever seen are people in caravans with mains connection and wifi because the aluminium box reflects internally and amplifies the signals. Yes they are all very ill and do not listen to my explanation of the cause. Its tragic. 12vDC can cause very high magnetic fields and 12vDC motors and hard drives are the very worst for dirty electricity even in DC cables. Use ferrite chokes every where if you have to do this. Anything lecky should be outside and only have a 12vDC LED panel bulb inside like I do. I read loads.

If you need a low emissions computer try the Microsoft Surface RT 32GB as it is 12v has no fan or hard-drive only SSD.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022