- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / New! UK´s EE´s search engine by postcode to a 3/4G Very Near to your house.
agnes
# Posted: 21 Feb 2013 00:49

Hi all.
Ever wondered Why you are suddenly poorly when you wake up in the morning, from having been Ok before, but now on the menu: Bad sleep, eyes red-rimmed on waking, nausea, Tinnitus, etc.

Maybe this can help explain: It is a UK EE database over Where in your very Near neighbourhood they have an installation of 3 or 4G.

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=5900

Please use and get the info you need.
They, EE, will be excited at the influkse of Very interested potential new customers, and rub their hands in the thought of potential new customers.

Like Ofcom, with its Sitefinder they will probably turn down or stop the updates as soon as they find out it is Us, who are using the site.

So, go get the info while it is still there!
Best regards.
Agnes

ann
# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 20:48

Agnes, am I getting this wrong? The balloon comes up at the address of the post code not as to be expected where the mast is?!
Ann

ericgeneric
# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 21:21

ann, it's the differently coloured shaded areas that you need to look at; they tell you where the 3G and 4G is. It's interesting because I have started to feel quite violent pains at places where there is no obvious mast and which I have not had a problem with before. And guess what, those places are shaded as 4G when I search.

EG.

Ann
# Posted: 2 Mar 2013 20:07

There is no hiding place! Where is it going to end?
I thought I asked already but please can someone tell me how far electricity pylons should be for a safe distance?
I have had a number of people tell me different distances and I think above 300 meters should be OK.

Torment
# Posted: 3 Sep 2013 21:47

I just filled in the EE survey, and it was quite cathartic. I have to wonder if many people say what I have in the questionaire. I will have to find some more, well it's another way of letting them know how I feel!

It's disconcerting though to find that my mothers home is covered by 4G....she can hear it, and it makes sleeping a problem for her...there is a mast about 100 yards from her house.

The wicked pollution of our country continues to destroy lives.

agnes
# Posted: 4 Sep 2013 14:31

Ann.
There was a survey, some years ago about leukemi in children living near to electrical pylons.
It found that children living within 250 metres of a pylon had a significantly bigger danger of getting the cancer than children living outside the 250 m reach.
This is the only study I know of into harm from pylons.

This makes you wonder WHY there are so often new estates buildt for young families where the electrical lines pass ower and pylons abundance.
But like with the mobile masts and Wireless "Hot-Spots" this knowledge is totally ignored.
Agnes

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022