- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Sheilding wallpaper for sale - no longer needed
purplehorse
# Posted: 4 May 2013 15:28

Hello,

I have shielding paper for sale at a reduced price as I don't need it now I'm moving house. Bought from EMF clothing. http://emfclothing.com/ps/emf-shielding-wallpaper/76-emf-shielding-wallpaper.html. If you interested, let me know.

apal
# Posted: 9 Jun 2013 20:22

I am not in the market for this myself, but a contact asked me about it.
I could not help them.

Q1 Has anyone actually tried this wallpaper? What was your experience with this wall paper - the expensive one that costs around £200 per roll?
What was the shielding actually like for HF and LF?
Would you use the product again?

Q2 He is concerned that if he uses this to cover the walls and ceiling of his flat that it may block out Schuhmann resonances. Any comments.

Q3 Did it work against superfast wifi and or 4G?

Thanks

EMCocoon
# Posted: 15 Jul 2013 21:28

The wallpaper in question will not block the Schumann resonances as at 7.83Hz it is almost impossible to shield. At £200 per roll for 20m2 it represents good shielding value as it will also absorb EMR coming in from other directions and will also shield electrical fieldsas well as RF.

Anonymous
# Posted: 4 Dec 2014 18:20

Hi,

I wld like to buy that wallpaper

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2024