- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Have you seen this signal on your RF meter?
norad4u
# Posted: 25 Jul 2013 23:41

HI, this is my first message here. I am from ISRAEL and in my livingroom I can measure an RF signal that appears every 12 seconds. I could not track this signal and don't know what it is. I put on several layers of RF blocking material and the signal now is lower but still exists.

Today I visit my parents which live in a different city and I notice the same signal.

Please see the video on the link bellow and tell me if you can see it or if you know what it is.
I have a guess what it is, but I want to hear what you guys think.

Thanks in advance.

Amir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQGOHRAfAX8

Anonymous
# Posted: 26 Jul 2013 03:39

weird. pulse signals can be from anything such as neighbors, cell phones, etc. It could even be your device detecting sattelites and such.

norad4u
# Posted: 26 Jul 2013 10:43

It is not from a small device since the signal is measurable all around the block (of houses).

Anonymous
# Posted: 26 Jul 2013 14:00

do you have any kind of city wide wifi? could be something like that or sattelite. could also be the earths magnetic field in the area (although doubtful). You should see how far away you get get before it goes away.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 26 Jul 2013 18:05

Could be radar. It's not usually as often as every 12 seconds, but it's possible.

EG.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 26 Jul 2013 20:24

norad4u,
Welcome to the forum.

My first guess is Radar. I've measured signals like that in UK.

Second guess is wireless utilities meter (water, gas etc.) I've seen some types transmitting at various intervals, like 30 seconds etc.

Most likely Radar, though,

Best wishes,
Henrik

norad4u
# Posted: 27 Jul 2013 20:15

Hello and thank you all.

Since we don't have city wide WIFI (yet) in this part of the town, and we don't have (Yet) any type of smart meters (they are coming...) my guess, like Henrik and EricGeneric guessed, it that this is some kind of radar.
It started a year ago and it took me few painful days to find the signal on my meter. then it took me several weeks to find the approximate direction it is coming from. I immediately put on some temp protection and few weeks later some real protection. The protection is helping but still I have some signal in side the house and I still feel the pain after about 10 minutes.

This signal and what it does to me, are prove that even low intensity signals that are not constant are still not healty and problematic.

If you guys have more ideas, please forward them. If you know for sure what the origin is please let me know.

Thanks

amirb

charles
# Posted: 28 Jul 2013 16:31

If you could use a spectrumanalyser, you would know its frequency, and then look it up in the frequency tables.

For me, it is probably radar.
Sorry that your meter does not produce sounds, that could be helpful.

agnes
# Posted: 29 Jul 2013 02:39

Amir.
My advice is to contact Zamir P. Shalita, Ph.D, and see if he can do a spectrum analysis of your place.
If you do not know where to reach Zamir, both I and Iris know. so let us know, and we will provide contact.

Best regards.
Agnes

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 29 Jul 2013 07:04

Amir,

You should be able to reach Zamir via his website: http://www.zamirshalita.com

Best of luck,
Henrik

norad4u
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 13:45

Hi Henrik and agnes.

Me and zamir are friends.
I built his web site.
The signal is very short, appears only once at every 12 seconds.
I tried measuring it with spectrum analyzer but could not. Probably because my SA is not fast enough or because the signal is in high frequency (~20GHZ).
Anyway, I managed to protect an additional wall and to block most of it. Now I can sit in my own leaving room without a hat for more than an house, sometimes 2. This is a great step forward for me. I had access to the paint for a long time but could not find the time to do it.

The signal is still there, hurting many people around without they noticing, but at least I feel better now (still not perfect but better).

Amirb

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024