- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / UK sufferers your hum stories please.....
Anonymous
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 10:14

I write a diary everyday which goes to the organisation causing the HUM. I would like them to see as many accounts of the HUM as possible, so that they know the impact their transmitting of radio frequency is having.

The sound I can hear varies from a noise like a diesel engine running slower or faster, thudding and thundering which can pervade the whole house ...I feel vibration and severe pain, as well as being totally drained of strength, to the point at times of being incapable of even standing.

If you would like to send me your story here is a link to the page.....write as much or as little as you wish, but polite please.....A general indication of your location would be helpful as well as just how badly it has/is affecting you......thankyou

http://www.noisyneighbours.net/forum/post/28973/#p28973

Anonymous
# Posted: 28 Nov 2013 18:16

It's Thursday 28th November 2013 can I ask, did anyone else have the most horrendous blast of noise and physical trauma, without a word of a lie, I thought I was going to die. It happened at just after 3pm and went on for around three quarters of an hour. It was the worst I have ever experienced. I live in Penrith, Cumbria.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2022