- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Piezo phones
stephenvandevijvere
# Posted: 11 Nov 2013 15:41

hi,

does anybody know where you can still buy corded landline PIEZO-electric phones?

the speaker in standard phones emit a magnetic field, that's why some electrosensitive people have trouble also when they're on a corded landline phone

i recently bought a Piezo phone (Siemens C353) in Germany at waidler.de and it works fine for me

but a friend who has no electricity in the house would want a Piezo phone like that but one that can function without electricity...

stephenvandevijvere
# Posted: 11 Nov 2013 17:16

in the meantime i found another German supplier with many Piezo-phones

http://www.umweltanalytik.com/store/frset.asp

and then click "Analog-Telefone (Piezo)"

i guess the white phone for 65.90 euro (and some other phones) won't need electricity

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 16 Nov 2013 17:21

stephenvandevijvere,

Interesting with the piezo phones. Thanks for notifying about that.

In some countries the phone plug in the wall will supply enough power to run the phone.

stephenvandevijvere
# Posted: 16 Nov 2013 18:33

yes here some phones work without an el. plug in the wall

here's another supplier of Piezo-phones (in France):
http://www.choix-de-vie.com/vmchk/T%C3%A9l%C3%A9phones-faible-rayonnement-SwissVoice- Piezo/T%C3%A9l%C3%A9phone-filaire-Piezo-LiteFon-1030/flypage.tpl.html

a friend who really has problems when phoning is using that Piezo phone and she thinks for her, when phoning without speaker function it's not a big improvement compared to a standard phone...

she uses that Piezo phone on batteries and with speaker-function, in that case she's fine

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2022