- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Blocking Wi-Fi with Shielding Materials. Advice needed,
Rich90
# Posted: 21 Nov 2013 20:39 - Edited by: Rich90

Hi, I have had problems with electric fields for a while from household appliances, but I also have problems with Wi-Fi signals. I have a new neighbour who has a wi-fi router on all night and day. I am actually going to ask if he wouldn't mind switching it off at night but he may say no, and I still recieve 5 other wi-fi networks in my bedroom - although they are a much lower strength.

First of all though I want to try shielding my neighbours Wi-fi in my bedroom. Even if he does agree to switch it off at night he may forget and it will still be on in the day anyway. To do this I want to use shielding fabric. and just hang it on the wall on his side. What fabric should I buy and how do I earth it? What's the best way to fix it to the wall? Also I think I need to shield underneath me too, since his router is below me also. How can I do this?

thank you very much for any help. I am hoping other people here have had experience in doing this and can help.

stephenvandevijvere
# Posted: 24 Nov 2013 19:31

maybe buy your neighbour an "Eco-Wifi"?:
http://www.vitalitools.nl/nl/jrs/stralingsarme-jrs-eco-wifi-02.php

that's a site in Dutch only but i'm pretty sure you can ask them questions in English as well

these Eco-Wifi's are similar to the Eco-DECTS,

the Eco-Wifi sends one signal every 2 seconds when in standby (when nobody uses the wifi for internet), overall much less radiation

stephenvandevijvere
# Posted: 24 Nov 2013 19:37

you could also buy a timer for your neighbour's Wifi (so it goes off at night automatically)

Rich90
# Posted: 25 Nov 2013 00:00

Thanks for the help but I think it's a bit too intrusive to suggest he changes his router or adds a timer. I will just ask him if he will switch it off at night (He's never there so havent actually caught him yet) and if he says no, i'll have to deal with it. Even if he says yes I can't rely on him actually remembering to switch it off. Plus I know he has a wi-fi printer and maybe some other wi-fi devices, so I'm not sure he will want to go round switching them all off.

Any advice on shielding at all?

Christina YSHIELD
# Posted: 25 Nov 2013 16:44

Hi Rich90,

My name is Christina and i´m a sale agent on YSHIELD.com.
At first i want to ask you if you also have made meassurements in your house? This is very important because before you shield anything you have to know where the radiation is coming from and how high the values are!

After that you can shield the different rooms, walls, floor, etc.
I would recommend to use the shielding paint but if you prefer a fabric (which is a little bit more expensive) we also have a lot of different products.

YSHIELD is the producer of the shielding paints and we are the biggest company who sell shielding products and who have it also in stock. Mr. Wim Fleuren from Vitalitools is a distributor of us so he has the same products than we!

If you want you can visit our website: www.yshield.com
Or you contact me on info[a]yshield.com

You can also think about a canopy this is very suitable when you have a lot of different sources from different sides!

Rich90
# Posted: 4 Dec 2013 23:50 - Edited by: Rich90

Hi Christina, thank you. I have made measurements in my house. I wouldn't say the values are very high but they are high enough to cause me problems. I am sensitive to everything to some extent.

I prefer fabric, I am interested in how you earth the fabric? since I want to shield LF fields too

agnes
# Posted: 6 Dec 2013 01:39

Hi Rich90
Here is a link to grounding kit of Carbon paint inside your house.
I do not know weather you live in the UK, but in any case EmFields also send abroad as far as I know. (below a recipe for a DIY kit as well)

http://www.emfields.org/filters/earth-lead.asp
Have a browse please, they carry (in stock) most things Anti Radiation.

DIY:
What we have done is quite easy if you are UK based: A medium/large sized metal washer screwed into your black wall above a electrical point (the ones you can turn on/off with a button), but attched to it is an electrical cord with a plug.
Plug this into the electrical point and "Keep It On Off"!
Then, Please paint a Happy colour over your Carbon Black Walls.

The same you can do to EMR curtain material
Get some "Crocodile jaw" grabbers, which will have a place where you can join an electrical cord, again with a wall plug, Very nearby.
Fasten your Crocodile grabber (with the elec cord attached to the utmost side of the curtain material and plug it into the nearby socket.

I hope this helps a bit, if not, tell me more, and we can go through it step by step (my husband Erik has earted the whole of our house as well as our office unit, so I have him on hand as consultant.

But, pls. try it out and let us know how you are getting on.
Best regards.
Agnes
agnes@mast-victims.org

Torment
# Posted: 6 Dec 2013 21:32

Hi Rich90,

I doubt whether your neighbour will want to turn his router off overnight as that is when updating is done. BT told me this and it is a fact I found very interesting as I have been woken up at various times in the night when the noise I hear becomes much louder. I wanted to find out if I could find a router which I could turn off when not in use.

The latest BT 4 hub can be turned off, but not at night, unlike the older ones, if the older ones are turned off on a regular basis problems will start to arise.

I also feel intense pain when I pass near telephone wires, which of course have been used to transmit Broadband.

I can pass out in the presence of wifi and smart phones accessing the internet. My router is hard wired....you may be able to persuade him to hard wire his router and disable the wireless/wifi.

agnes
# Posted: 10 Dec 2013 01:00

Hi Rich90
Here is an amendment/correctin to my comment about earting the Yshield.

** What I forgot to point out (and I have really be told off for this omission) is that you "ONLY CONNECT TO THE EARTHING PLUG"

I hope you have been onto the EMfields website, as there is valuble advice to get there, and if you call them they can usually answer practical questions about the shielding and earting.

I really do apolloguise for this omission, and hope we now have it correct.
Best regards.
Agnes

Rich90
# Posted: 10 Dec 2013 15:59

@Torment I did ask my neighbour if he would turn it off at night and he said yes but he's only done it one night so far. So looks like I will have to go down the shielding route. I live in a house with my father who has a wi-fi router. I could actually tolerate the old router being on in the daytime (we always switched it off at night) but my father got a new wi-fi router recently and I have a *lot* of trouble with it, so we just switch in on and off all day when anyone needs internet. My neighbour's router actually causes me less trouble than our one even though it's signal is very strong. Also I got an acoustimeter recently, and our cordless phone system provides a much stronger signal than any of the wi-fi networks but I can tolerate that much better. Although maybe I would notice an improvement in my health if we didnt have that.

@Agnes Thanks for all the advice. I want to avoid the paint beecause I am chemically sensitive, at least if I do have trouble with fabrics I can move them out. What do you mean by "ONLY CONNECT TO THE EARTHING PLUG".? Does this mean I have to open-up the plug socket on the wall?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 10 Dec 2013 16:54

Rich90,

Regarding earthing plug:
if you are in the UK then all wall plugs have 3 pins in a triangle formation. The two parallel ones are live and neutral and the third is earth (usually the thickest pin). You can connect stuff to earth via the earthing pin. The cord contains 3 wires. The earth wire is green/yellow striped.

But before you do anything, look here for reference on the plug and pins:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Three_pin_mains_plug_%28UK%29.svg
See the description below the picture for pin numbering.
If in doubt, get an electrician to help you!!!

If you're in another country, then drop a line and I'll try and look into it.

agnes
# Posted: 13 Dec 2013 01:36

Gosh Rich90
No wonder you re getting the brunt of the radiation!
The solution to most of your problems would surely be if you could get your father to wire the wi-fi router, that is possible, and Henrik for one could tell you how to do it.
Also, buy a wired "Top Of The Range" Wired phone and give your father as Christmas present. Surely he is Prepared to go wired when he knows wireless makes you sick!
about the Yshield Carbon paint: Here is link to the paints ingredients.
http://www.yshield.eu/pdf/YSHIELD-EN-ShieldingPaints.pdf

Note the paint is to be coated over with ordinary pint or wallpaper, and must be grounded.

But, to start with, I would have a talk with my father, and appeal to his compassion to your health and condition.
Best regards.
Agnes

charles
# Posted: 15 Dec 2013 16:43

I am against this paint against the wall.
For safety reasons it must be grounded.
But grounding to what?
Most groundings do containd dirty frequencies, up to 20MHz !

I have come to quite different conclusions:
The main culprit are not so the measurable transversal waves, but much more the *longitudinal waves*.

And longitudinal waves can be shielded easily.
For instance with the glasfobre Aaronia A2000+.
We have obtained remarkable resultsd with that.

Further, wrap some adhesive aluminium tape (5 cm wide) on cables, near the plug. One strip on each cable will do.
We have done so on the coffe machine, refrigerator, TV, and all electrical appliances.
It is very effective.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 16 Dec 2013 00:02

charles,

When you write "longitudinal waves", are you referring to scalar waves?

charles
# Posted: 16 Dec 2013 09:01

Yes.
Or Tesla waves.

At the end of http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Pagina600.html there are a number of Powerpoints.
They are in German, but the images explain a lot.
In my 15 year experience I have encountered a number of phenomena, for which I had no *normal* explanation. Only by accepting the existance of longitudinal waves, many phenomena could be explained.
Warnke said once: *If we do not take longitudinal waves into the discussion of elektrosmog, we will never find solutions.*

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 16 Dec 2013 18:49

charles,

Ok. I've been looking at transverse/scalar/tesla waves also, and got the impression that nothing can block those. I could be wrong of course. Have you been able to block those fields?

I tried a few experiments but didn't know who to discuss them with. Maybe you can collaborate on this? I made a simple moebius coil and pulsed various frequencies through it at microwatt intensities. Even few seconds of microwatt pulses produced a perceptible reaction at acupuncture meridian end-points. Absolutely nothing is measurable (with EMF/EMR equipment) from the moebius coil since the coil allows the electric and magnetic components to cancel each other out, producing what I can only describe as a "vacuum field". It's like absolutely nothing ..that does something to the body. Totally strange.

For a long time I had a suspicion that some aspect of microwave fields coupled to the meridian system somehow. It's well known in modern Chinese medicine, that weakened meridians have low electrical resistance compared to healthy ones and trying out scalar waves gave something to go on. Perhaps scalar waves are a property of the ever elusive "chi" that supposedly flows through meridians. After all, DNA is also a moebius coil.
My suspicion arose from first getting an immediate reaction from a massive DECT repeater at a supermarket (I didn't notice it at first because it was suspended from the ceiling), then having acupuncture treatment afterwards and finally returning to the same spot at the supermarket, under the DECT repeater, and feeling no adverse effects. I reasoned that the acupuncture must have balanced out my meridian system, or something like that. While I was having the acupuncture it felt like electrical discharges in the meridians where the needles were put (I had learned the points, so I knew which).

My theory has been for a long time that the most likely meridian to be first affected in people with EHS would be the heart meridian. This is because Dr. George Carlo mentioned in a talk in 2008, that all the EHS cases he and his team of doctors had examined, had all suffered severe trauma (either physical or psychological) prior to developing EHS. It is well accepted in Chinese medicine that trauma & shock impacts and affects the heart. In Chinese medical philosophy, the heart is "opposite" the gall-bladder meaning that if the heart is impacted, it will also negatively reflect on the gall-bladder. Common heart and gall-bladder symptoms combined resemble typical EHS symptoms, like: headaches, heart palpitations, dizziness, nausea and vomiting, skin disorders, greasy hair & skin, cold extremities, irritability etc. I think most heart & gall-bladder impacted people can cope with it until they are further impacted by EMF/EMR and that tips them over into EHS. There's much more to this, but I'll throw this out there for starters. I might be way off with this idea, but I think it's worth pursuing.

If you have any input on this, positive or negative, I'll be glad to hear it.

About scalar waves...
I've been reading Dr. Konstantin Meyl's book "DNA and cell resonance". There's also his paper "DNA and cell resonance: magnetic waves enable cell communication" on Pubmed. He describes how DNA communicates via magnetic scalar waves. It's quite fascinating. I think he's onto something big.

charles
# Posted: 16 Dec 2013 20:32

My wife has no reactions from mobile phone masts, nor DECT base stations.
(I can do tests at home without any problems.)

I have a Russian display, which is fed by an USB loader 5V and 2 Amp.
The display makes pulses, and they are measurable at the USB loader.
When I start it, my wife fled our appartment.
I *treated* the USB loader and the cables, and now the apparatus is standing beside my wife, without any problem.

I also have a Russian Biofeedback system.
When I turn it on, my wife reatcs promptly.
After *treating* the system, no problems whatsoever.

Our neighbour under our appartment does have a Samsung 3D TV.
When he occasionally let its play, my wife has problems, although we had shielded the floor normally (against DECT).
We have placed the glassfibre under a persian rug, and no problems since.

Ten years ago, I travelled with a dutch electrosensitive scientist into Germany. He came close to a mobile phone mast, without any problems.
But under the cable gutter, a BioProtyect card was placed. I took it out, and instantly, I had to support the electrosensitive person. So I placed the card back.
Many persons in Germany did *neutralize* many mobile phone masts.

An electrosensitive acquaintance experienced problems with the Chrismas lighting of her neighbours.
On my advice, she treated all cables in the house, and claimed, that the house is much more *calm, quiet*.

So, don't bother about it.
Just experience yourself, and let your body *feel* the difference.
That is all that matters.

schoolbusdriv98
# Posted: 10 Apr 2014 23:23

This website claims to have fabrics that will protect from wifi signals, http://www.lessemf.com/fabric.html . Might I suggest getting a swatch and testing it to be sure before you go buying yards n yards? If it works, maybe you can put some under the rug under your bed so it's not seen, then get a 4 poster bed frame and put the fabric inside another fabric. Put a canopy over the bed, and the fabric coming down all 4 posts. At night, you can untie the fabric from the posts and pull it shut. By day it would look like just a fancy bed, at night, it would be a safetly fortress. Nevah know.

agnes
# Posted: 11 Apr 2014 03:27

Hi schoolbusdriv98
Then try this site: http://electrosmogshielding.co.uk/prodtype.asp?
They are UK agents for the German Yshield, and stationed in Birmingham.
If you write/call them and ask for a "swatch" book of materials, windowfilm etc. they will send you one.
Granted the swatches are very small, but you can still "point measure" them
and if you have an idea about what material you are interested in (material/film) they will send you a ca. 10 by 15 cm swatches to try out.
Best regards.
Agnes

Anonymous
# Posted: 28 Apr 2014 17:01

i have been trying to read Meyl' book - but i do not have the necessary technical background to understand it.Does anyone know of a book or article that is easier to understand?thanks

M

charles
# Posted: 29 Apr 2014 10:20

Meyl's book is not what you need.

Better have a look at the Powerpoint presentations at:
http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Pagina600.html
and the tips on the photograph's.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 29 Apr 2014 17:53

charles,

I wonder why you think that webpages in Dutch and Powerpoints in German will help an English speaker much.

Luca
# Posted: 10 Aug 2014 17:56

Dear Friend,
I recommend a shielding Floor mat and a shielding canopy. You really cannot be sure if the neighbour forgets to switch his wifi off at night.

http://www.emr-guardian.com/solutions/floor-mats/floor-mat-steel-twin/

Check out the discounts, too.

Bye Luca

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020