- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Vibroacoustic disease
Torment
# Posted: 6 Dec 2013 17:08

I get the most appalling vibration along with the hum I wondered anyone else experiences the same thing. Today it has increased to an incredibly high level. Here's a link to some iformation about VAD if you havn't already seen it

URL

Torment
# Posted: 6 Dec 2013 17:13

Apologies I obviously didn't put the link in correctly, here it is

URL

I'm not sure if this will work but you can google vibroacoustic disease if you are interested.

tilly
# Posted: 22 Jan 2014 21:55

Hi Torment, I too have had the vibrations which were very strong going right through my body. At times i felt my heart was being jolted. It was quite distressing. They came in waves and were worse through the night. This started last year (2013) from about Feb till October then became lighter in its force until it stopped. But even now there can be times when I feel a strange sensation like I'm being gently microwaved which keeps me awake. Most days I feel exhausted and very thirsty. I can drink up to 5 pints of water a day. Yet I ended up in hospital with severe dehydration. Have no idea what caused this problem so look forward to reading the info you have passed on. Thank you.

Torment
# Posted: 22 Jan 2014 22:42

Hi Tilly....sorry to read you are still suffering, I think the perpetrators are trying to change things....maybe changing to a frequency which they hope is out of our hearing....not having much luck with links...this is a link to my information link on noisy neighbours forum, I am torment1.... who are kind enough to allow my 'off topic' threads about this....

http://www.noisyneighbours.net/forum/post/32906/#p32906

tilly
# Posted: 23 Jan 2014 00:18

The link you gave for "vibroacoustic disease" worked well. The information was very helpful. This forum relates to negative issues on our health and so the 'off topic' would come under that bracket albiet on another post. Good luck for you may be inundated with reply's on that issue of noisy neighbours.

torment
# Posted: 23 Jan 2014 11:26

I am pleased you found the information interesting about vibroacoustic disease.

The link through to noisy neighbours.....I have some threads on that forum which are about the issues discussed here....A diary thread, the history with dates when changes occurred with Hum where I live....and an information thread with relevant links....so please don't be put off by the name of the forum....all my threads are relevant to the issues mentioned on this forum....my diary thread this morning was up to 248,388 views...SO PLEASE DON'T BE PUT OFF BY THE NAME OF THE FORUM : /

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2024