- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Bloc Bag. (Sleeping bag) Anyone tried one?
Rich90
# Posted: 10 Dec 2013 16:10

I am looking at a solution to protect me from Wi-fi signals and to a lesser extent just general electric fields. What do people thing of these sleeping bags made from material designed to reduce exposure. (there is apparently a material to protect your head).

http://www.emfields.org/shielding/blocbag.asp

Do these work? and I was wondering is there a problem with the material touching you? because won't the signals conduct onto you? or am I misunderstanding this?

Spiral
# Posted: 20 Dec 2013 14:13

I would also very much like opinions on this bag. I was wondering about the contact too.

Rich90
# Posted: 8 Jan 2014 23:06

Can anyone help?

archpoet
# Posted: 12 Apr 2014 18:50

I have one. It saved my life in Rome last year. You have to use a sheet and pillow, because they can't be washed often without losing their protective quality. It should also be possible to make a wire or cane frame to keep the mesh off your face.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024