- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / My little experiment
Anonymous
# Posted: 28 Dec 2013 12:58

Comments welcomed on this....I tried an experiment with a sheet of tin foil...the aim being to ascertain which direction from whence came my disturbance.

Holding the sheet of tin foil in front of myself and facing south the disturbance appeared to become much worse....I am thinking this is because it is coming from the north and bouncing back at me from the tin foil....I tried this moving the foil into different posistions with very interesting results.

Has anyone else tried anything similar and could it be an inexpensive way of tracking down the main culprits?

charles
# Posted: 28 Dec 2013 14:38

So what?

Anonymous
# Posted: 28 Dec 2013 15:08

ooooOOOOoooo Don't worry anon he's probably jealous he didn't think of it first :)

ericgeneric
# Posted: 28 Dec 2013 15:30

Has anyone else tried anything similar and could it be an inexpensive way of tracking down the main culprits?

Yes and yes.

Charles, less of the attitude please.

EG.

charles
# Posted: 28 Dec 2013 17:29

Yes, one may use a thermometer, and see if the body temperature goes up.
But to what use?
It is no good using a tin foil, because reflections may play a part in it, and give you false information.

If one wants to locate an elektrosmog source, it is best to use a meter or even a detector.
Hold the detector close to the body, and turn slowly.
Your body-back shields the source, so when the strongest signal is found, you are looking at it.

Overhere, many persons found, that when using aluminium foil as shielding, after a while there came small holes in the film, because of the RF radiation.
Although aluminium film may shield a lot, it is not so good because of its crystalline structure, and it shields also the cosmic rays, we humans do need for a living.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2020