- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / 4G radiation hum tingling in ear get's worse, extremely fatigued
. 1 . 2 . >>
Brownsberg
# Posted: 2 Jan 2014 22:38

Anyone else experienced that with the instalation of 4G physical symptoms become worse. 4G became operational in december 2013, now I am extremely fatigued (bags under eyes) and extremely dry/red eyes sometimes. High muscle tension and sometimes a neck hernia. I can feel like there is bag of grit in my vertebrea, i.e. neck area. John Patterson wrote about these afflictions aswell, the Guy who run do cell towers in Sydney Australia.

Brownsberg
# Posted: 2 Jan 2014 22:44

Even my brother and sister health was allready horrible, they fleed to the Vosgess mountains in France. But came back to Holland after 4g was installed, now she cannot sleep constant anymore. During the day we walk around with sleep deprevation, and do not have any energy to commit to any sort of labor. Cancer Rate, brain hemorrhage, cancer, hart attack's and all sort of new allergy, or nerve and muscle diseases are exploding here.

Brownsberg
# Posted: 2 Jan 2014 22:49

I ment to say, that 4G was installed in Holland, not in the Vosgess mountains atleast some parts of it. There was a very weak 3G signal, the phone must work very hard to make a connection.

Shiwa
# Posted: 3 Jan 2014 04:28

Hallo Brownsberg

I live in New Zealand, and the 4G will start rurally at 700 MHz band later this year, it already started in some towns and cities at a higher frequency (1,8 GHz ?).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Already i am with the symptoms as described by you, and many more, with the 3G, my being very sensitive. My sleeping is affected probably by obstructive sleep apnoea (pharynx moves into soft palate, this being velopharynx) because of increasing muscle-weakness as the total exposure increases, and even awake my inbreathing is affected this way as the velopharynx is constricted as ingressive airstream causes a suction effect (f·ex·, i have heard of others experiencing difficulty of breathing with exposure to 4G); i'm so sleepdeprived that i fall asleep straight away, but get no significant improvement. Therefore, i have to leave where i live before the 4G starts up as i fear for the consequences of being exposed to it, even should i have to "go bush" and become homeless.

Apnoea caused as above gives the same symptoms as hyperventilation with decreased oxygen and increased carbon dioxide levels in one. See:

http://thorax.bmj.com/content/59/2/159.full.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Artificial sub-infrared electromagnetic radiation is causing —amongst other things— energising of the autonomic nervous system; thus one's arousal goes up —the flight-fight reflex— and the effects of this are: increased alertness, one being that one can hear one's heartbeat (being diagnosed by in-denial doctors as "anxiety"—many now on SSRI:s) and bloodflow; dopamine levels increase; melatonin stimulating hormone from the pineal gland decreases, this being the precursor of serotonin (so not as to fall asleep during danger), amongst other transmitters; melanocyte stimulating hormone from the pituitary gland decreases causing relative-to-one's-normal-skintone paleness. The combination of high dopamine levels, low serotonin, and paleness are characteristics of a number of medical (or otherwise) conditions that have emerged mostly since electrification and its consequences.

tilly
# Posted: 14 Jan 2014 10:39

Hi everyone, please read my comments by clicking onto the first tab under the heading "satellite dish causing health problems" on this forum. Would appreciate comments.

Jen
# Posted: 1 Feb 2014 03:22

I live in the UK and painted a room in my home with radiation shielding paint and hung Naturell net curtains up at the window I felt well in here until 4G was switched on. I noticed my Acoustimeter went from barely registering radiation to screaming at about 0.20 V/m (outside my shielding) about a year ago I think, since then even though I have no noise inside my room I am feeling symptoms of my ES, like sleeplessness, depression, tiredness, tinnitus, heart racing and a vibration throughout my body. I even sleep surrounded by Naturell fabric and I still have some insomnia and can feel the persons mobile phone who lives above me through my 3 layers of radiation paint on the ceiling. I can only think that these wonderful paints and fabrics reduce but do not completely block radiation and technology is overcoming their effectiveness. I am now going to line my room with mylar blankets as well, much cheaper and easier to do and I am looking to move to a place where the outside radiation is lower, as my levels are similar to those I get in town and I don't live near town. They are soon intending to roll out Smart meters here too and this will finish me off if I don't do something quick, even though I am not having any my neighbours probably will have 3 each and they will be all stuck on the walls of my flat or near by. Geo-Engineering/Chemtrails is making the air conductive and all life as it absorbs these particles and this makes ES worse as well, I pray that we "Wake up" to the New World Order's plan before we are totally controlled and enslaved. Peace & Love to ALL.

tilly
# Posted: 1 Feb 2014 19:40

I too live in the UK Jen and have decided enough is enough. On Thursday I was able to get the council to remove the RF control and electric box for gas central heating system. I now manually control the water temp for taps and radiators through adjusting direct from boiler.
Since then the feeling of being microwaved is far, far less. Headaches are also at a level I can cope with. It's the outside factors that now need to be dealt with which I suspect will bea tougher fight. But I am now willing to write to my Newspaper, MSP and GP to get this highlighted. I dont want to live in unacceptable conditions that control my life anymore.

agnes
# Posted: 2 Feb 2014 02:37

Hi Jen.
Just some info.
There is an Legal "APT OUT" clause for Smart meters in the UK.
So, you can REFUSE to have one installed.
All you do is to write to your utility company executive and tell them that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU ALLOW AN INSTALLATION OF A WIRELESS SMART METER.
They will still contact you to try to get a wireless Smart Meter installed at your property, just tell them that they can install an Analog or a Wired One, or nothing.
We have just done just that with a Severn Trent meter at our offices and they installed an analog meter, and to make sure there was No Cheating we had the EMF monitor on all the time and made sure they knew that.
Best regards.
Agnes

tilly
# Posted: 2 Feb 2014 11:30

Hello Agnes, I didn't know you could get an EMF monitor ! Where can I buy one?

Torment
# Posted: 2 Feb 2014 17:34

Tilly you can buy an rf monitor from EMFields....for around £150..I think you have to phone them...someone said they don't have them on the website.

http://www.emfields.org/shielding/headnet.asp

I must say, I wasn't impressed with their headnet....seems to give only a very little attenuation...another experiment with my mobile phone !

Torment
# Posted: 2 Feb 2014 19:46

I found some more information about RF meters....I bought one and it was like a revelation....found out where I can and cannot go..the bank is really bad for emr...I was amazed at just how high a reading it gets from mobile phones, wifi, microwave ovens, tills, freezers and bakeries in supermarkets....it confirmed what I already 'felt'.

http://microwavenews.com/emf1.html there's a heading with EMR/EMF meters

I have spoken with a mobile phone mast engineer and he told me the emf field from a mast would only be emitting to around twelve feet....HAHAHA.... a quarter of a mile would have been nearer the truth...and at a high level.

agnes
# Posted: 3 Feb 2014 02:11

Tilly and Torment.
There are 2 or 3 suppliers in the UK
One of them is Electrosmogshielding in Birmingham.
The ownere is Mario Bianco.
The webadress is here, and I have put it on the monitors they carry:
http://electrosmogshielding.co.uk/pdf/EMR_Meters.pdf

Another one is, as Torment reightly points out EMFields
This one is run by Alasdair Philips of Powerwatch. Here I have also put in the link for monitors, and please note, you can rent some for a week.
http://www.emfields.org/detectors/overview.asp

Tilly and Torment.
Microwave news, the owner is Dr. Louis Slesin, a Very respected person in our kind of the scewed world, but, the thing is, microwave news is an American site, so anything would have to be imported.

There is also the company: "Sensory Perspective, who made the old "Acousticom" and have been trying to collect investment to make a mark 2 acousticom, http://www.detect-protect.com/k/
The managing deirector is: Nick Clough, a very nice and helpfull man to speak to
Trustees and board: Brian Stein is on their board and so is Alasdair Philips of Powerwatch.
The new acousticom was supposed to be launched in the spring of 2013, but as we all know, we have suffered sever Austerity, so my bid is they could not get the cash to finish the product and market it.
But anyway, here is the place for it on the website:
https://secure.demonweb.co.uk/spcom-dwh/ccp51/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?usr=51F9245830&rnd=1 385979&rrc=N&affl=&cip=&act=&aff=&pg=prod&ref=ELEKTROSMOG1&cat=WIRELESS-ENVIRONMENT&c atstr=HOME:RF_CONSUMER:WIRELESS-ENVIRONMENT
It is worth calling them and asking when the new acousticom is planned to be on the market. It is a very inexpensive monitor for private use, and all it does is, it howls every so fiercly whenever there are wireless connection invading you.
Sensory Perspective have made a soundtrack that tells you What your pollution is: http://www.detect-protect.com/k/buzz/listen.htm
And it is worth listening to it.
Just an info: I will be callig Nick Clough tomorrow to ask what is halting the launch of the new acousticom (mine is the old expensive one for
£. 49.- in 2003, he told me last year that they were aiming for a cheaper personal version for arounf £. 30.-

Torment.
I have an illustration circle which was created to show the 3G radiation circle years ago.
I have not been able to find A Newer illustration to show the extent of the radiation from the more modern 4G, wireless broadband etc. has
It shows that the radiation extents to approx. 500 metres.
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6301
Best regards.
Agnes

Torment
# Posted: 3 Feb 2014 18:38

Thankyou for the information Agnes...and the soundtrack has really been of use....I hear something similar to 2G/3G, although, they are transmitting so fast now it often melds into a hard humming vibration.

I think I can hear the effects of pulsed microwaves..thudding at and pervading the whole house like machine gun fire and it often sounds as well as if the biggest electric thunderstorm storm ever is happening in the valley and even in the house at times....and an oscillating and flowing noise.

The house which is isolated and stands alone on a Cumbrian hill has a comms masts directly across the valley. I am wondering if somehow the signal bounces of Ullswater lake which is in the valley making things even worse.

One could be forgiven for thinking one was in the midst of a futuristic battlefield with some sort of sonic weaponry blasting all around.

Kind Regards
Mary

agnes
# Posted: 4 Feb 2014 03:48

Torment.
I am truly glad you found it helpfull.

Do you get the thudding in your ears/head?
If so the radiation has given you Tinnitus.
This is a very well known symptom of EMR/EHS.

My husband suffers very much with Tinnitus since 2003 (3G mast installed next door to our home/place of work) and though we fled the house in 2004 the symptoms have stayed on, which is a very hard deal when you make your living by "Concentrating"

Like you we now live high on a hill, in the Malvern Hills, although not in an isolated spot, there are about 10 small houses huddling together on our track.
But even here, in an AONB area we have masts that spread us with radiation.
There does not seem to be much of an escape, while the Mobile Zombies Crave their daily Radiation Fix, and they are Everywhere!.
Gin Lane All over again.

If you have seen TV news or heard radio news lately (actually through the last 2-10 years) all the politicians (multi-coloured) are telling us, that "Lessons Will Be Learned" when something terible happens.
But looking at their record you have to ask your self, When Have any of them ever learned?

When I was a teenager there was a song by Pete Seeger, played by Peter, Poul and Mary which was called : "Where have the flowers gone"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QZq-wKaBWc
And we have Not got any further since then and that is quite a number of years.

What Pete Seeger forgot to point out was it was the same poltics (different era, other "humans" but still the same self serving lot,) who they were protesting against, the same as in 1720, when Hogart wrote and illustrated Gin Lane, as those we are now protesting against! and we count 2014!
That is an awful long time, Not To Learn! (except to learn to ignore citizens and their concerns) (Where do they breed these people?)

So, can Anyone tell me "When Will They Eventually Learn"??
I will be eternally gratefull.

Yes, I am an optimist to believe they ever will! Their record sure shows otherwise, but I still believe that "One Day" they will Have to come clean
to late for many of us, but mabey our great grndchildren will stand a chance.
Best regards.
Agnes

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Feb 2014 21:34

Agnes, they will have to own up or be outed and the more evidence people can put together the easier it will be. I keep an online log and think it would be very beneficial to the cause if as many people as possible would do the same and make it public, putting links to their logs onto social networking sites for instance with links to information, every day.

I never had any idea about mobile phone masts making people ill. I started off with the noise, which was bad enough and then became ill, I am now disabled by it. How many people, I wonder, will have the symptoms and not have a clue what is happening to them?

Now can I ask? I have an acousticom 2 and pointing it at a mast about 2 miles away in a country area and in direct line of fire, the reading I am getting is up to 0.10MHz, can any one tell me if this is within guidlines and regarded as 'acceptable', It's killing me! Thankyou.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 4 Mar 2014 17:29

On the subject of extreme fatigue connected to EMR exposure, another of the excellent points in the latest WYDDTY magazine feature explains why it affects humans in this manner. Our immune systems are triggered by the onslaught in ways which overstimulate it and cause immediate tiredness as a result.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 4 Mar 2014 22:20

Just re-read it, and it's to do with the size and shape of the waveforms being pusled, and constancy of them, which affects us so badly. They operate on the same frequency as brain waves. Which was either a very stupid, or very deliberate, thing to have done when they came up with this tech.

EG.

Sleepy
# Posted: 1 Jun 2014 09:55

I live in London near a tube station and office building which has mobile phone masts (8 in total) and a few months ago my sleep started being disrupted by a low humming noise. It seems to be getting louder. I thought I losing my mind so I asked my next door neighbours if they could hear the same noise and they could,but not as often as me. I am now wondering what action I can take because I know it's having negative affect on my health as in sleepless nights,headaches,feeling sick and feeling very emotional. I would be grateful if anyone as got some good advice

ES
# Posted: 1 Jun 2014 21:46

@ browns berg
Yes. the symptoms are worse for me since EE put 4G on their mast near us.4G= terrible prickling.

I had to change the shielding over the bed fom Chromax netting, which did not work well enough, to Voile ahielding material, which I found to be much better.

@ Anonymous 19 february .
the units used on the Acousticom are in
volts per metre [ on the left] and
microwatts per square metr[ right hand side.

What readings are you getting now?

Look here:
ww.powerwatch.org.uk

ES
# Posted: 1 Jun 2014 21:49

DON'T EXPECT MOBILR PHONE ENGINEERS TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR TECHNOLOGY. [ NOT SHOUTING = VISION PROBLEMS.

Sleepy
# Posted: 7 Jun 2014 21:54

ES thanks for the web link. Loads of interesting information to look at, hope things get better for you soon.

ES
# Posted: 7 Jun 2014 22:28

Thanks Sleepy.

The the links +resources on this Mast Victims- UK website are very good.

Also look at the ES-=UK website

http://www.es-uk.info/

Radiation Research Trust Mast Sanity website
http://www.radiationresearch.org/

ES

T
http://stopsmartmeters.org.uk/

SSITA
http://ssita.org.uk/

ES
# Posted: 7 Jun 2014 22:34

Sleepy
look up Dr.Christine Aschermann
You will find translated articles on the Internet.

search for
'Our life in the Main Beam '+ Chrstine Kind.

ES

ES
# Posted: 8 Jun 2014 12:34

Sleepy

BEMRI

The Bio-Electromagnetic Research Initiative (BEMRI)

http://www.bemri.org/

ES

agnes
# Posted: 9 Jun 2014 15:21

To Sleepy and ES
You can read the English translation (by Margaret White) of Christine Kind´s story here on mast-victims.org

Link: http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=journal&action=view&type=journal&id=70

I am sure that her story will show you that most people experience similar health effects, even if that does not help you.
Note that you can also Comment to the case history at the very bottom of the journal.

I hope this helps.
Best regards.
Agnes Ingvarsdottir.
agnes@mast-victims.org

Luca
# Posted: 10 Aug 2014 17:44

Dear Friends,
4 G is really a source of environmental pollution.
We recommend you to protect at least your sleeping room with shielding curtains and shielding paints.
At least the 12 hours you sleep your body should get a rest.

Please check out the website:
http://www.emr-guardian.com/

We can give you some advice in English.
BR
Luca

zebulon
# Posted: 29 Nov 2014 16:32

je peus vous aider si vous voulez
ediz.sayar@gmail.com

M
# Posted: 30 Nov 2014 16:50

I am using Voile and Xel shielding

John1111
# Posted: 27 Feb 2015 20:05

https://www.youtube.com/user/Creatrix13#p/u/22/zF7VMSRGIJk

I also pick audiable frequencys. Ive done some research. IT DID not start untill 2011. I have friends telling me its Ascention, The Spirit world trying to communicate, Its Angels, Planetary frequencies.. lol haha
Im feeling that is not correct and never did.
I am however picking up something , It is highly irritating and find it hard to keep a thought and to concentrate on anything, fatigue and mental confusion.
The range is 4500-8000hz in multiple tones and layers some times it can be as loud as 100 db
Im working on resolving and working on issues with binural beats .. i can get relief listening to an out of phase tone for a period of time and some how able to cancel it for a short period.
in Zeroing in on the condition It reguraly affects the tendons connecting my neck to my skull causing an intonation.
Working on resolutions Iv disconnected my wi fi from my routers
and onlt turn internet on when its needed
and back to the LAN line.. actually has made a difference.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 28 Feb 2015 20:00

John1111,

You were warned on the EESC thread about duplicating posts across threads. This new post of yours is basically a copy of your post on the "Hum" thread.

Stop doing that or you'll get banned. Final warning.

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024