- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / dead trees because of cell towers
Brownsberg
# Posted: 2 Jan 2014 22:58

Dead Trees in trajectory of mmw towers mid-Michigan- pt 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAEfGGkwLno

epubliceerd op 4 sep 2013
Yes there are a lot of tree-species-specific illnesses like ash boar and pine blight- yes I've been told many trees "just die of old age"... but in common clusters where severity ALWAYS trends toward a row by row pathway in the trajectories of mmw or microwave generating towers?... where symptoms are specifically bark sagging and reuduced girth circumference? no... those "bug or age" issues are not the same problems we are seeing here- look people!
Ash boar does not wipe out by proximal row, shedding feet lengths of bark of all species of tree on the exterior of a patch!
But microwaves do not pass through trees as normal substances... they refract and reflect within the cambium and shrink the girth of the heartwood by excess heat and dehydration... this causes the tree to shrink under its bark and starve to death. It's not like no one knows this: in 1995 this detailed study was presented by our local friends at Uof M to IEEE- (the ones our tax dollars pay to advise the FDA and the EPA and the rest of the DmbAss orgs, for matters pertaining to common well-being...unless the IEEE consultant team, who so generously volunteer for the IEEE, is selected by say, someone on the board of a company within the emergent technology market like... Nokia) the recommendations for "regulation hazard and environmental implication for wireless and other technologies". http://web.eecs.umich.edu/~saraband/K...

ask a canadian how they get the bark off frozen logs in the mills up there...

just know, when the trees are gone over the next few years...this is why, not uv... (beware we are being set-up for that bs excuse)
Categorie
Onderwijs
Licentie
Standaard YouTube-licentie

Brownsberg
# Posted: 2 Jan 2014 23:11

I now it's late in the evening, but the forum is not very lively or am I mistaken. People there is so much going on with these microwave frequency each time they ad a new bandwidth it get's worse, way worse!

ericgeneric
# Posted: 3 Jan 2014 04:06

Hi Brownsberg, I think a lot of us are just trying to survive these days. We've all said a lot over the years, and maybe some people don't feel they can keep banging their heads against a brick wall. I can understand that, if it's the case.

But new members and new posters always bring a fresh perspective and new energy to the forum. I've seen first-hand how EMR from cell-towers simply kills trees stone dead. As have others here. Yet the reasons, as you allude to, are continually avoided.

This stuff is killing nature, and taking us with it.

EG.

Shiwa
# Posted: 3 Jan 2014 06:31

Trees, and plants in general, have a negative direct-charge being rooted in the Earth which is, by convention, negative relative to somewhere up in the sky being the most positive (hence lightning). Air is not a good conductor of electricity.

They have a diurnal breathingcycle, day and night being of different and unlike animals; and during daylight feed using their leaves on the electric aspect of the Sun's photonstream (erroneously named 'photosynthesis'; and not just humanly visible light—why would they be so anthropocentric) and possibly also the electric aspect of the Earth's electromagnetic field; foliage attenuates the electric aspect of an artificial photonstream —such as RF— or atomfield —such as from an AC-powerline— but not the magnetic aspect, this used by life to navigate (including by humans). During the night they appear to discharge into the ground excess electricity (further study being done here), possibly mostly from the AC-electricity from artificial RF.

I am at present sleeping in a tent in the bush, and studying trees and their electrical effects—cannot afford an oscilloscope though.

Brownsberg
# Posted: 3 Jan 2014 10:26

Circadian rhytm is also being disturbed.

Shiwa
# Posted: 4 Jan 2014 07:12

I have watched all of these videos regarding dead trees. The earliest ones are taken during the winter and all of the "dead" trees seem to be deciduous ones, with nondeciduous ones looking quite not dead. In later videos in the summer most of the deciduous trees have their leaves again. I'm not convinced that these videos show dead or dying trees caused by RF from cellular aerial-arrays. Sorry, but that is my observation: is this disinformation, or are the videoers potty?

See my other comment here:

http://www.mast-victims.org/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=1&topic=5624

Brownsberg
# Posted: 8 Jan 2014 00:22

I have pine trees with afflictions aswell i.e. barck cracking, resunous bulb and loss of needles altough less tahn with decidious trees. I do not quite understand your reaction in relation with your earlier posted ones.
You say that most of the trees are leaved again in summer, this however not the case I alot of dead trees being removed that did not refoliated the next season. They were very dead, dead, dead. Not convinced of what?
research in Wageningen university cleary detected adverse health effect on leaves of young ash trees, the shriveled and showed abnormal die off in the epiderm, in contrast to the ones who were not iriadiated .
Good luck with that.

Shiwa
# Posted: 9 Jan 2014 00:07

Exactly, i said that most of the deciduous trees were leaved again in summer, meaning that some weren't. Ice is removed from roads where it snows by means of salt (and some chemical?) and this can also damage trees—the dead trees seemed to be mostly near roads. I just don't find these videos convincing examples of trees damaged or killed by artificial EMR, having seen good examples of videos and photos of this elsewhere.

See my further comment for further explanation here in my link to other thread above.

I don't know anything about Wageningen University. Your link above is dead (not on this server).

Brownsberg
# Posted: 9 Jan 2014 17:13

No, these afllictions also were observed in the forest, and in gardens far away from roads. Now you gonna blame it on salt dissapating from the roads in winter, I am sure that ain't healty. But does not explain the symptoms at hand. You present argument's that hold no ground whatsoever and can easily be negated or precluded. You do not get it.

Brownsberg
# Posted: 9 Jan 2014 17:14

I don't know anything about Wageningen University. Your link above is dead

there was no link, just look on the internet and in the field.

Shiwa
# Posted: 10 Jan 2014 01:46

QUOTE: „I do not quite understand your reaction in relation with your earlier posted ones". This is because i am not being absolute that every claim must be true; and i cannot know everything either—that is arrogance. I'm doing my own research into the electrical aspect of trees (and hence plants in general) after discovering measurements of AC- and DC-electricity that i hadn't come across mentioned anywhere else, not only in relationship to trees but also to other such as air and artificial structures; and there seems to be an interrelationship between artificial EMR and these levels. I doubt that i could measure what is natural, despite going to terrestrial digital white zones, as everywhere there are satellites.

There is a link in your first posting to, i assume, a university, and the link is incomplete—that is the link that i refer to. Is Wageningen Uni in the Netherlands? Yes, i could do a search, but finding something on a uni website isn't necessarily easy, just provide a link. Not sure what field i would find it in though, my living in New Zealand, not Zeeland, although due to Abel Tasman that is the origin of the name. I don't speak Nederlands, but some Hochdeutsch (and řomani čhib\śib (Vlax)). Google translations can be very odd at times, rather mirthfully.

I cannot observe the claims made first hand. I'm merely presenting other possibilities, scientific method you know, not absolutely denying the claims. The videos are not the best, and, to repeat (with changes) from your other thread...:

I don't doubt that artificial EMR can damage and kill trees, i cannot see that these videos give any satisfactory evidence of this—those who claim that artifical EMR is safe use anything that they can as a weapon, so one shouldn't give them anything to be used as a weapon such as questionable videos and claims of pendants protecting one—to give two examples. I have seen good videos and photos of trees and other plants dying or killed by shmart meters and cellular aerial-arrays; however, in my opinion these particular videos don't give any clear evidence of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, you haven't answered my question in your other thread on what are the species of tree in the avenue video—i'm not that familiar with trees that are North American or Eurasian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i shan't bother to add anything more to this thread, as you are being dichotymous (black and white, absolutist) about some not very well made videos, and claiming things about me when you do not even ken me (im Deutsche 'kennen'), and it is unlikely that we would ever meet; a forum is not the same as personal interrelationship—i'm not particularly fond of using fora due to the ease that one can be misunderstood and-or misconstrued. And with my severely being made unhealthy by artifical sub-infrared electromagnetic radiation, including extreme malsomnia (so i appreciate your suffering: te aves baxtalo), i don't have the endless energy to argue—i have more important to do than be online (and the computer affects me) such as planning attempting to escape it as much as i can even though this will become social isolation away from the (dubious) comforts of modern life.

E lúmija muřo them si
Ciao,
Šiwa

Brownsberg
# Posted: 15 Jan 2014 22:27

Sorry Shiwa maybe I was harsh and a and bit rude, so I give you my apologies.

Offcourse I could be wrong about my conclusions and interpretations, but then there would be a view more that would be wrong after carefull evaluation of the data at hand.

Brownsberg
# Posted: 15 Jan 2014 22:30

Nicrowave radiation, harms people, animals and plants, that we know and concur. Or else there would not be these forums nor sites with victim's.

Brownsberg
# Posted: 9 Dec 2016 12:41

Reading this back you are real quack shiwa and troll.

ME
# Posted: 10 Dec 2016 18:33

@ EG

I suggest that anyone interested in trees do a search for

Cornelia Waldman-Selsam + trees.
https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=Waldmann+-+Selsam++%2B+trees&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mo zilla&hsimp=yhs-001
This lady has been collecting data on exposures from phone masts.
Measuring the exposure levels [ in microwatts per square meter.
using a Gigahertz - Solutions HF meter attached to a plastic extendable pole.
She looked at the exposures on the shaded side of the tree that was not getting and the unshaded side of the tree that was getting the most exposure. She took many photographs

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024