- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / A happy New Fear
Shiwa
# Posted: 3 Jan 2014 05:37 - Edited by: Shiwa

A happy New Fear to all of my fans and devotees—may you all be blessed with new shudders!

Namaste tha śāntiḥ,
Śiwa

Shiwa
# Posted: 7 Jan 2014 12:52

ADVERTISEMENT

The exciting new eco-smart iPuke—the logical choice...

The fastest iPuke ever: vomit never tasted so good.

Your homework, should you choose to explode within the next five minutes, is to provide an accurate translation of the above two sentences. Any correspondence with the designer of the iPuke will be absolute and your naughty bits will be forfeit for four and twenty Blackbirds (SR-71). Arguments not provided in the box.

Parody is not permitted.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 7 Jan 2014 14:00

Shiwa,

that supposed to be funny? Sorry, but I just find it lame.

Proper satire needs to be more clever than that.

Shiwa
# Posted: 8 Jan 2014 23:54 - Edited by: Shiwa

Henrik,

It's not meant to be funny or satire. I just felt like parodying Apple's way of advertising new "solutions" for nonproblems. A little lightness to an otherwise dark subject eh. The 'iPuke' stuff was not mine, i copied it from an obscure place—and sometimes i receive emails with comments on the bottom such as 'Sent from my iPuke' or whatever.

Your attempt at being derogatory and-or denigratory cannot succeed. Any lameness is totally within the mind of the beholder. Arrogance is not becoming.

And you mustn't take the absurd with so much seriousness: you possibly aren't familiar with Spike Milligan, The Goon Show, or Monty Python. I'm not claiming to be within their great ranks of genius.

:P

Shiwa
# Posted: 9 Jan 2014 01:24 - Edited by: Shiwa

Should this thread be so disturbing —or however— to you Henrik, then just delete it—you are the admin so you can.

„SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, AND MORE SPAM." From Python's Viking restaurant sketch.

No skin off my nose, as they say.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 9 Jan 2014 17:02

Shiwa,

No, I don't find it disturbing. Just unfunny. Glad that your nose is still covered in skin.

We don't censor people on this forum unless they make threats, racist or comments that shouldn't be tolerated by anyone. Everyone must stand by their opinions and comments.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022