- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Deliberate Bullying my mast operators/mobile phone companies
Anonymous
# Posted: 18 Feb 2014 17:56

Mines a bit of a long story....but point is I contacted mast operators and gave them a link to my online log of what is happening in my house. Things began changing. But now I am beginning to think they have been playing cat and mouse with me, they do what they do and I report on it, my life being made a misery.

I go online to my log and the noise and health effects become worse. I hadn't considered that someone sat at their computer operating their systems may be bored or just sadistic and playing games with me.

This must seem difficult to believe and I would have found it difficult to believe a few months ago, but recently I have read about normal everyday people who think they are being deliberately bullied by these organisations following complaints being made about their business.

Can I ask, does anyone else have an opinion on this? or have I reached the paranoia stage!!!

Anonymous
# Posted: 18 Feb 2014 18:13

I should have added, that the point was to prove to them with dates and times that it is them causing my misery. By telling them what was happening in a log I hoped they would use it to make changes which would reduce the nuisance.

Anyway, if ever Legal action is arrived at least I have an enormous amount of information and data about their activities in my neck of the woods, my own operational data, reams of it : /

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 18 Feb 2014 19:14

Anonymous,

What mobile company is this?

Anonymous
# Posted: 18 Feb 2014 19:27

I contacted the mast operator....Arqiva....their mast near me has several different mobile phone companies names in this particular plot. I will go and refresh my memory and let you know. Last time I was there I think is was O2, vodaphone and orange/EE.

The sound I hear is very similar to the cell phone antenna noise in this clip....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s99i0H-nBw4

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Feb 2014 21:00

This does not surprise me in the slightest. We've had experience of this, some years ago. Whenever you contact them, or log a complaint, or say their masts are causing distress and ill-health, they fiddle with them more. Keep changing the patterns, the times, the strengths. I lost count of how many times unmarked vans would pull up next to our mast and start adjusting it.

Funnily enough, this all stopped when we stopped contacting them. Now it pumps out at high levels all the time to its heart's content while we are dying.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 18 Feb 2014 22:41

look up articles/videos by Barrie Trowerperhaps ring him?
a helpful man.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Feb 2014 23:04

It may come to that. I don't think he even lives in the UK anymore, too many people out to get him.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 23 Feb 2014 21:08

Technical question for anyone able to help: how would adding 2.5M onto the height of a phone mast affect the distance from which you would be able to feel it (or, put another way, what would be the new distance of its strongest field)? I am assuming it would increase the distance.....

EG.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 23 Feb 2014 22:22

ericgeneric,

Trower lives in Devon. I have his phone# but I won't publish it in an open forum.
Drop me a line if you need it: henrik {-at-} mast-victims.org

He always sounds polite and patient.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 24 Feb 2014 22:40

Thank you, Henrik.

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022