- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / spiritual path ?? and emf sensitivity wonderings..
Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Apr 2014 15:31

I read this article before , but I dismissed it , truth is despite having concentration problems , headaches , mood swings and the whole brain fog and feeling drunk from the computer , it never actually bothered me as it did after I started praying regularly ,, does anyone sympathize with this article ...

http://www.in5d.com/emf-sensitivity.html

which basically says that those who are more spiritually connected and are living a healthy life can feel the waves more than others so they are more affected??

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Apr 2014 21:39

edit :praying makes me feel better but it makes me feel the waves afterwards ..

ericgeneric
# Posted: 20 Apr 2014 00:24

I think it's something to do with the (brain) frequency we operate on. Maybe those able to reach a higher consciousness, or just those disposed towards a certain spiritual awareness, are also vulnerable to the disruption and effects of EMR flooding our world. Perhaps chakras and the like come into play as well.

It's nothing to do with being paranoid, over-sensitive, anti-technology or whatever else the media and EMR-apologists would have us believe. It's physical and tangible.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 20 Apr 2014 17:41

EG

look here:
http://www.scopemed.org/fulltextpdf.php?mno=154583
and down load 3 pages from the journal.

Happy Easter
ES

tilly
# Posted: 27 Apr 2014 15:20

It is definitely those of a spiritual nature that is suffering the most from these changes because we know this is all wrong and the only way to keep us quiet is to make us ill therefore subdued. The more we communicate with our true identity through Prayer the more we suffer because Evil wants to cut us off from this powerful force. A force that can raise our vibrations giving us strength and safety to carry on.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022