- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Oh, what pasion our young people have! JUst like us, Not Blooming likely!!
agnes
# Posted: 30 Apr 2014 00:36

Hi all.
Here dissapears your hope for future grandchildren.

If this is Modern Passion, I am glad to be 70 and have experienced the real thing! (But then I have by now middleaged grandchildren, whom I really treasure, and try to follow.

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6405
Best regards.
Agnes

tilly
# Posted: 30 Apr 2014 14:16

Hi Agnes, you are either locking into my phone data or we definitely are great minds thinking alike. I just entered the same photo yesterday into my clip board and thought the same about how different the generations are. I got the photo off David Icke news headlines which I read often.
So very informative !

My health has taken a little knock back once again alongside other matters which is preventing me from moving forward with my campaigning. This is probably pleasing to many in my line of fire. However there is a song that has a very uplifting line for me that goes " I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GET UP AGAIN, YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO KEEP ME DOWN".

Just like pictures, words can be powerful and inspiring and I wondered if it was possible to open a tab for poetry, quotes or sentiments that would allow many sufferers to pen their feelings when times get tough which may give inspiration to others.

Information on shielding is great but that only protects our outer shell. We also need to protect our inner wellbeing.

What do you think?

tilly
# Posted: 30 Apr 2014 14:26

P.s
This would also give testimonial to the fact that those who are most affected by these dangerous emissions are people who are intelligent, creative, kind, compassionate and spiritual in many cases.

The very qualities the Government want knocked out of us .

It would be interesting to find out!

Best wishes.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 30 Apr 2014 17:41

Banksy's captured the current generation's addiction to smartphones and obsession with selfies, at the expense of genuine intimacy and connections with each other....of course, it's ironic how this went viral via twitter...

People hooked on smartphones remarking on a painting that highlights how people are hooked on smartphones.

EG.

tilly
# Posted: 1 May 2014 00:55

EG- Such an intelligent observation, I bet Banksy didn't think of that ?!

agnes
# Posted: 1 May 2014 01:45

Hi Tilly.
Put ALL the poems/Words, whatever here:
http://www.mast-victims.org/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=8&topic=160

We call it the "Lounge", a place to chat and socialize, as someone whished for it a very long time ago.
So, It´s all for your use, for whatever anyone needing to take care of the Inner self, or just express themselves.
I trust you Tilly set an example by starting to use it, as that might lead to a lot of people using the facility.
Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 1 May 2014 03:51

EG- Such an intelligent observation, I bet Banksy didn't think of that ?!

In some ways, the first step towards anyone/any group admitting they have a problem is to actually recognise that the problem exists. The people on twitter getting all excited probably don't see themselves as part of the phenomenon that Banksy's painting is highlighting and critiquing at a social level (rather than in terms of health), but at least they see the problem.

EG.

tilly
# Posted: 4 May 2014 15:11

EG - Assumptions and Observations are two very different things.
Banksy has a talent for the latter!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2022