- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / PASSAGES THROUGH TIME TO NOTE:
Anonymous
# Posted: 4 May 2014 18:25

1940`s - Adolf Hitler : `The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than a small one`!

1970`s- President Carter`s security adviser: `The technological era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.`

1980`s- Max Planck: `A new scientific truth does triumph by convincing it`s opponents, and making them see the light, but rather it`s opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it!`

2000- Dr Robert O Becker MD(twice nominated for Nobel Prize for his research) : `I have no doubt in my mind that at the present time, the greatest polluting element in earth`s environment is the proliferation of electromagnetic fields. I consider that to be far greater on a global scale than warming,and the increase in chemical elements in the environment.`

2014- teckUK is the trading name for Information Technology Telecommunications and Electronics Association. Within there is 850 companies and 500,000 people employed.
Their moto is;
"teck UK represents the companies and technologies that are defining today the world that we will live in tomorrow."

One mobile phone company has been re- named " Everything Everywhere"

That say`s it all !

Torment
# Posted: 4 May 2014 18:43

Can I just add this quote...

It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

Albert Einstein

tilly
# Posted: 7 May 2014 23:34

Here's one for the pot ....

'I have sworn upon the Altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.'

Thomas Jefferson

tilly
# Posted: 9 May 2014 10:36

Hi alpgvunk : Not quite sure if your informing or advertising ! Maybe a bit of both ?
Where is the interesting quote ?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 9 May 2014 11:52

tilly,

It was Chinese ad spam. Just ignore those. We clean them out regularly.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022