- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / I cannot belive that you dont respond to the late posting in MV news!
agnes
# Posted: 1 Jun 2014 02:14

Hi all.
I am deeply depressed, I work my (lower body part off) to get you exeptional news items, and, ripe to get a debate going, but you all ignore it!
Is this because you are so obsessed with only "your Own disability" from the Microwave Radiation "all around us" Embracing us" in a very Nasty way?
Or is it because you are obsessed with what the "Technology" does to harm you?
Well, I have posted a fair few posts recently on our news that I genuenly thought you would pick up on, this has not happened, to my mind this is a deep step back,
To where Everyone thinks they are a special, they are simply the Only ones who experience the horrid health effects of EMR.
If you agree keep your silance, if you dissagree, go for it.
But at least let me know you read our news, else ther is no reason to keep this website going.
So, want it: let us know.
Dont: Let us know.
Best regards.
Agnes

tilly
# Posted: 1 Jun 2014 09:19

Hi, Agnes Please don't think your hard work is going unnoticed or unappreciated as your information is second to none.
Sometimes too much information coming through needs a little time to digest before being acted upon.
There are so many different angles to choose from for to know which is the best to deal with. It is also so much harder when severe fatigue, headaches and lack of resources take centre stage.

Because of my health problems I have seen many consultants from GP's , Audiologists to Neurologists and have been surprised to find that none have any interest, concern or acceptance of the dangers from mast emissions etc.
I have written to many passing on information and links you have provided - the Barry Trower Conference alongside Professor Olle Johansson to name a few. I also added in my letters that "what they do with the info is up to them but they have been informed".
This also includes my local Council.

At least for some I have opened their eyes to what is really going on outwith their perceptions.

However it seems we the Victims are always dealing with the "Bananas" rather than the "Monkeys".

To view these Monkeys which leads to the Keepers ;
Check out this:

OFFICIAL BILDEBERG 2014 MEMBERSHIP LIST !
Participants set to attend in Copenhagen, Denmark-MAY 29TH to JUNE 1ST 2014.

I received a print out by going into - www.Infowars.com
It is a 7 page spread.
Happy Hunting !

tilly
# Posted: 1 Jun 2014 09:54

P.s. It's with THANKS to people like you AGNES, who want a better world that I no longer
"suffer without a cause".
My purpose in life has only just begun.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OF INFORMING THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD !

YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO MANY AGNES !

Best Wishes.

charles
# Posted: 2 Jun 2014 18:14

Hello Agnes,

*such is life in the colonies*, as they say.
I do participate in quite a number of international forums and list's, and maintain several websites, with e News blog.

But what you describe, I see all over the rest.
The fire has diminished, and many do not bother to reply.
Although several do still read, they keep quiet.
The only ones that still post, are well-known die-hard's.

I also work hard to give good information on my website, but persons do ask me *how is this, how is that?*, and I tell them to read my website, it is all explained there. But they state, that there is too much to read.
They want ot be fed by a spoon, and I have to help them swallowing it.

So Agnes, do not bother about the lack of responses. Many will read, and your efforts are not in vain.
Keep holding the fort!

agnes
# Posted: 2 Jun 2014 22:22

Thank You Charles.
I know exactly what you mean, but I still get dissapointed when people complain about all kinds of health effects, but then cannot be bothered to read either advice or news of progress.
Best regards.
Agnes

Anonymous
# Posted: 2 Jun 2014 23:41

Thank you Charles for your obvious dig at my expense. To speak in such a demeaning way of readers who are looking for help and info either in this forum or your own is shameful.

To state you have to spoonfeed them shows what type of egotistical personality you hold within. If you wish to give anything it should be given freely. Especially information that can be of benefit to others.
Insults are the lowest form of wit.

Goodbye

tilly
# Posted: 2 Jun 2014 23:49

P.s not anonymous but Tilly. Name did not go through properly.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 2 Jun 2014 23:56

Agnes, please do not stop posting all the news articles. It is the best source for keeping up with the nonsense that the governments and authorities continue to peddle to a wildly misled public. I check it every day, and pass what I can on to others.

Unfortunately of late my energies have been too low to engage with the forum, and my spirit too disgusted by the daily flow of crap from the media, who keep finding new "reasons" for the health timebomb that is already going off in society, from the newborn, to the young, right up to the old.

I know that once I start, and if I begin to compose a blog post, I may never stop and I'll be unable to access the time and energy I need to continue living on a daily basis. But be sure I am not meekly lying down!

My very best,
EG.

Torment
# Posted: 3 Jun 2014 12:18

Hi Agnes, I am sorry if I missed something important which you posted....I must admit I when I visit this forum I just tend to check if something new has been posted under general discussion.

I just try and cope the best way I can and don't have the experience of people such as yourself. So please, where is your news, is it here on general discussion or elsewhere....I may appear thick, but I am only just starting out on all of this....and am not computor savvy.

Kind Regards,

Mary

Anonymous
# Posted: 3 Jun 2014 17:03

Agnes, you and your website are appreciated.
best wishes,
ME

agnes
# Posted: 4 Jun 2014 01:51

Hi Torment, and all of you who only know our MV Forum.

There are millions of us, and we all try to cope the best way possible.
But there is NO WAY we can give up, and bow to this newish "Microwave Radiation Technology" that is ruining our lives with our Governments sponsorship in the mistaken believe that This Is Progress!.
We have to get up and fight, I for one is an Icelandic.
A cross of raw savage Norwegian Viking spirit and stubbornness and Irish culture and spirit, so to me, the battle is easy, I am all "Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth", and I will not stop untill we get on top and the Culprits pay their due!

The news we carry is to be found here, just under Forum on the left side:
Link: http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news
If you go to the right side of the front-page you will find our "Resources"
a thing we, Henrik and me count as Invaluable Information, as it is a collection of Radio,a and TV interviews with the untiring Independent Scientists who fight our case, and where we put up news of new literature and books published, and where to get them.
Link here: http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news
Please note that once in you can search the news for Where You Live, if you click on the "Search the news By Country" and a panel will appear where you can chose Your Country, to see Only the news from your neighbourhood.
Both the News and Resources are really worth following, and especially the interviews are worth seeing.

For some humour "Satire" Link:
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=satire
We would really welcome contributions to the Satire Column, drawings, adapted drawings (Like the fourth one down which I borrowed in 2007 from the Birmingham News "Gemini", (who had borrowed it from somewhere else), And I added the Mast and EMR.
Very low tech, but it came out OK.
So please don't hold back, send us if you make a satire, if it is no good we will tell you so, if its good well put it on the page, and send it to all we know, worldwide.
I hope you will use the links.
Best regards.
Agnes

agnes
# Posted: 4 Jun 2014 02:03

Dear EG+ME
Thank you for your vote of confidence.
I really treasure your support.

It is not a question of this website closing, it wont, I cannot promise for the future as I am now almost 70 and with the Microwave Radiation Sickness I am feeling the real brunt of it.
This website will keep on until I am no longer, and Henrik just might keep it on for a long time, as he is as passionate as me to fight and get it acknowledged that this "Technology" is a really Faulty one, and is causing the health crisis we see in today's civilized societies.
Again thanks for your support.
Best regards.
Agnes

agnes
# Posted: 4 Jun 2014 12:46

Torment.
Here is the right link to MV Resources:
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=resources
Best regards.
Agnes

Torment
# Posted: 5 Jun 2014 11:18

Thankyou Agnes....and this is a fabulous site....and so much information..... all your efforts are greatly appreciated....I'm not sure I would still be alive if it were not for people like you and all that you are doing....knowing other people are (sadly) experiencing the same sort of nightmare and are managing to survive is a source of strength for me. A VERY BIG THANKYOU.

Being very badly battered currently....I think 4G is here!

tilly
# Posted: 6 Jun 2014 09:07

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT NEWS -

On my radio (battery powered) this morning I listened to a reporter interview an American Professor regarding Obama's view that he does not want Scotland to break free from England. The news reporter from Radio Scotland twice referred to Obama as the "ONE WORLD LEADER " to which was repeated in reply from the professor.

They have taken our minds, now they feel the right to take our Country !

WHICH DAY/ YEAR DID OBAMA BECOME WORLD LEADER ?

It seems all this is going on while we are being zapped to pieces leaving just brain fog and weakness.

tilly
# Posted: 6 Jun 2014 10:39

Agnes,
I have tried my best to get this technology problem out to others in my area. But as soon as I post up info it's taken down.
Having been told I'm losing calcium from my bones which makes walking painful on some days I am now more determined to get to Wembley to join over 2, 000 other likeminded people at the David Icke Conference.

He knows that the Government are using Technology to manipulate and govern us.

I would like to wear a printed t-shirt with "www.mastvictim.org" on it as to let others be aware of this helpful and informative site. If others find a way of going also it would be great to meet up. (We would be instantly recognised by our t-shirts).
Also as this event will be televised through alternative media ( people's voice), what better way of getting info out to the mass.

This would make the difference you may be looking for Agnes. The big fight would be on !

charles
# Posted: 6 Jun 2014 23:50

Tilly,

loosing Calcium and having a shortage of Calcium is quite normal with electrosensitives., as I have measured.
A remedy for that, I have published in my 30 points plan.

Andrew Goldsworthy had once published, that the effects of Calcium shortage are the same as with electrosensitivity.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 7 Jun 2014 12:10

tilly,

Dr. Goldsworthy's paper is here (pdf) and another one by Dr. Martin Pall on calcium flux here (pdf).

tilly
# Posted: 9 Jun 2014 21:54

Thank you Henrik for information. This I will add to my file.

I have had a very stressful time of things lately regarding health. I thought it couldn't get worse but today my brain scan results showed a 3mm aneurysm in an artery.
I'm told this is best left alone rather than operate.
No connection to any RF emissions or other outside factors I'm told.

Do you know of others who feel there could be a connection with this type of condition ?

Best wishes

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024