- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Looking for sufferers EH for research documentary & webplatform
gemmab
# Posted: 11 Aug 2014 16:25

Hello all,

My name is Gemma Barendse and I work as a research assistant for filmmaker Marie Lidén in Glasgow.

We're working on a documentary and a webplatform about electrosensitivity. We would like to get in contact with people who are electrosensitive and would like to share their experiences. We're also interested in hearing from journalists, activists and researchers.

If this is something you'd be interested in, please contact me at gemmabarendse@gmail.com

All the best and thank you,
Gemma

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 12 Aug 2014 00:33

gemmab,

Are you looking for people internationally? Perhaps scandinavia?

gemmab
# Posted: 12 Aug 2014 12:56

Hello,

Yes, I'm looking for people all over the world.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 12 Aug 2014 22:07

gemmab,

OK. I'll put your request on the front page news column with a link to this thread.

agnes
# Posted: 13 Aug 2014 02:44

Thanks Gemma.
All over the world, I dont even know where to start.
But, Can I tempt you to look through our case histories to start with,
(on the front of the webpage)
Link: http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=journal

Here we are on our home turf, International.
We have loads, and I mean virtually Loads of people we can send your request to.
Cross our fingers they respond.
Best regards.
Agnes

Torment
# Posted: 13 Aug 2014 12:24

Hello Gemmab, I am very sensitive to electricity/electromagnetic fields....If there is anything on this thread on another forum which is of interest please feel free to use it and/or contact me.....I have a diary and an information thread on the forum as well....

http://www.noisyneighbours.net/forum/topic/1830/timelinehistory-of-the-noisehumvibrat ion-affecting-my-home/

zebulon
# Posted: 15 Aug 2014 15:16

je le suis moi aussi ,j'ai cree mon association electrosmog,j'en ai soigné.
mais les gens sont cupides.
c'est un sujet tabou pour nos médecin en france.

zebulon
# Posted: 15 Aug 2014 15:18

expliquez moi vos troubles ou vous habitez et ce que vous avez dans votre maison.
je vous aidrez.
ecrire a ediz.sayar@gmail.com

gemmab
# Posted: 18 Aug 2014 15:07

Thanks all for your replies and help (thank you Agnes!! for sending my request through). I've been getting quite some e-mail, incredible sad stories, I'm very sorry for what you're going through. We'll do our very best to give the sufferers of EHS a voice.

Right now I would like to come in contact with more sufferers from the UK/Ireland/Scotland, this is purely because of funding reasons. Every story will be heard, but to get money locally we need some local sufferers. So please get in contact if you're from the UK/Scotland/Ireland. Other stories are of course still welcome.

gemmabarendse @ gmail. com

best luck and health to you all
Gemma

De
# Posted: 18 Aug 2014 17:53

Hello Gemma, I hope you will do justice to people with ES because so far they are totally misrepresented, Some websites like this one do their bit but the general media are completely in denial. Every day I read stories in the newspapers including The Times of people who say they are so stressed, they get panic attacks, have anxieties, get palpitations etc. symptoms to me that are evidence of microwave (ES) sensitivity yet they do not even consider it.
I am old enough to remember the time before I had health problems with microwaves. I can even put down to time and place after I bought a microwave oven. Started to get palpitations as a young woman with not any heart disease in the family of long living relatives - grand parents died in their nineties - I was confused.

Then headaches and anxiety began - about everything: did I lock the door, did I turn of my hair rollers, did I forget an appointment. Even everyday things became a problem and my work - well looking back - I am surprised I was not sacked because I used to forget most things and not wishing to reveal my profession , I would say I was a liability. They probably thought I had some early onset dementia! Actually I had a character change - became bad tempered, jealous, impatient and depressed. (Alternating with hyperactivity). And of course these are also symptoms that you can associate with mental illness. Mt heart of gold became a heart of stone as my husband put it!
However I managed to have some sort of normality by going to work part time.

One day as I was driving down the M1 and having had a new mobile phone and I began to get the symptoms - a piercing headache every time I passed a mobile phone mast - there were still not many in those days. Then it struck me that it was the same symptom as when I use the microwave oven and the mobile phone and that was when I realised that it was the microwave emissions of these gadgets that were making me ill.
Initially I reduced the use of the mobile phone and gave up the microwave but in the end I gave the mobile phone up completely.

Now I am not free of the symptoms because in the ensuing time the gadgets have become so common that you just cannot get away from them. I manage by not having any in the house and keeping their use outside to a minimum.

Words such as road rage, anger management, stress, panic attacks have become common place as thought they were always used so frequently. There has been some dramatic changes but the powers that be - government and media just don't take notice. I hope you will be able to address this!

Thank you

gemmab
# Posted: 20 Aug 2014 14:54

Torment
Torment

Could we get into contact through e-mail?

Thanks.

Torment
# Posted: 20 Aug 2014 17:54

Gemmab, thankyou, yes I have emailed you.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 26 Aug 2014 03:16

De,

Absolutely spot on in every way. I could not agree more with what you've written.

I always dread how the media represents this epidemic health timebomb that is EMR and the first wave of people noticing a real problem with its effects, because without fail the same old cliches come out about being allergic to modern life, and how freaklish/rare the situation is, and how there is no scientific evidence....and so on. Over and over again. Even the originally well-meaning pieces.

Not to mention the vitriolic abuse from online forums where the articles are published.

So, I genuinely hope that this time will be different for everyone concerned.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 26 Aug 2014 03:31

Gemma, I'm not sure if my family can take the strain of putting ourselves forward - our health has taken some turns for the worst - but I shall ask them and get back to you if the answer's yes...

EG.

gemmab
# Posted: 28 Aug 2014 13:36

Dear all,

I understand your concerns very well. I should have told you more about our approach from the start, I'm sorry for the confusal.

The director of this documentary knows EHS very well. Her mother suffered from it. She (and her team) take EHS and the harmful effects of EMF radiation very seriously. We're not out to mock anyone or exploit anyone.

I am very touched and saddened every day by reading your stories. It upsets me very much and I feel a great responsibility to represent you well and do your suffering justice. The last thing we would want is to cause more suffering and make your lives harder.

Making a documentary comes with a great social responsibility. This is why we proceed slowly and I want to hear from all people, all over the world.

We're still carefully working on a strategy to make the documentary and the web platform as effective as possible. The webplatform will definitely be of an activistic nature, the documentary will focus more on the human side of things. We think this could be the most effective way now.

I understand everyone has different views on how we should proceed. We listen to every suggestion, but can't satisfy everyone. This is just not possible.

I hope I took away some of your concerns. If you have any more questions, feel free. Thank you De for sharing your story and others for responding. I wish you all the best,

Gemma

agnes
# Posted: 31 Aug 2014 01:37

Dear Gemma
Thank you for your last posting.

And, yes we, (as a group) have been Ridiculed, especially by Dr. Simon Wessel, of Kings Collage London, who advices the Government and HPA on his approach to EMR, as he did for and Who´s wife Claire Gerada who desides what your GP should think if you are affected by EMR.
So you could say we are sold down the river.
The last mastering of S. Wesseley was that we "WERE CLOSET HERMITS!"
http://simonwessely.com/Downloads/Publications/Other_p/172.pdf
For years he managed to keep "Cronic Fatique Syndrome" out of beeing accepted as a "condition".
So, I guess now that CFS has been accepted as a real health condition all
he has got left is the EMR, But if you search him "deeply" you will find out that he works for and gets his payroll) of the Insurance Industry, who will have to fork out big if this gets tothe stage of where we can
claim compensiation.
So, PLS. answer me and I will connect you to my most trusted researcher.
CG, but you Need to let me know before I allert CG.
Best regards.
Agnes

P.S. My keyboard is bust and I am having difficulties posting
Loads of delete!
So, pls excuse errors.
Best regards
agnes

agnes
# Posted: 31 Aug 2014 01:38

Dear Gemma
Thank you for your last posting.

And, yes we, (as a group) have been Ridiculed, especially by Dr. Simon Wessel, of Kings Collage London, who advices the Government and HPA on his approach to EMR, as he did for and Who´s wife Claire Gerada who desides what your GP should think if you are affected by EMR.
So you could say we are sold down the river.
The last mastering of S. Wesseley was that we "WERE CLOSET HERMITS!"
http://simonwessely.com/Downloads/Publications/Other_p/172.pdf
For years he managed to keep "Cronic Fatique Syndrome" out of beeing accepted as a "condition".
So, I guess now that CFS has been accepted as a real health condition all
he has got left is the EMR, But if you search him "deeply" you will find out that he works for and gets his payroll) of the Insurance Industry, who will have to fork out big if this gets tothe stage of where we can
claim compensiation.
So, PLS. answer me and I will connect you to my most trusted researcher.
CG, but you Need to let me know before I allert CG.
Best regards.
Agnes

P.S. My keyboard is bust and I am having difficulties posting
Loads of delete!
So, pls excuse errors.
Best regards
agnes

De
# Posted: 3 Sep 2014 16:43

Eric, Gemma,
Eric, thank you for the reply.

The trouble is that too many businesses have interests and agenta that means they cannot allow all this stuff about ES and microwave illness to become common knowledge. I remember when the BBC did a Panorama programme there was an outcry by the companies and others who have investments in all these microwave gadgets.
Also those who are influential - doctors, MPs CEOs etc. - probably are not affected, because if they were they would not be in those positions so we are unrepresented.
I know of people who are affected but don't even know it or want to know it! They take their tablets for headaches, dizziness, depression and don't even consider their mobile might be the cause.
But my greatest concern is the youngsters growing up in this microwave soup and what their future will be. Already autism, ADHD, and learning difficulties are getting into epidemic proportions and who knows how else this will pan out - dread to think!

agnes
# Posted: 4 Sep 2014 02:31

Hi De.
This is not quite accurate as you are forgetting Brian Stein, who was a the managing director of a very large UK company, as well as beeing a trustee of RRT and ES-UK etc.

Brian has done All He Can to Highlight the plight of the people whos lives have been ruined by the Wireless Microwave Radiation Contamination Industry.
http://emfsafetynetwork.org/ceo-brian-stein-i-am-emf-sensitive/

Brian still works untiring for his and our case.
Best regards.
Agnes

De
# Posted: 4 Sep 2014 15:59

There are always the exceptions Agnes. but I find it very frustrating that this problem is not publicised more and the media ignore it.
Now my son, having been using the 'precautionary principle' with emfs now he has abandoned that idea after reading a book recently and I am just a neurotic mother. My knowledge, science background, experience and observations mean nothing!

Another point I have been pondering lately: have we abandoned the idea observation of cause and effect? Is there some vogue I am missing? We seem to be going backwards in anything that may be be reasoned: this is happening then that may be the cause and keep making repeated observations and perhaps some testing to see if our original hypothesis/ proposition was right. (or is it all fate?) Dark ages are not far behind.
I noticed that people are arguing if eating too much makes us fat. Well if we cannot agree on this what are we going to agree on? And saying that microwaves, emfs make us ill is way off the mark - we can't even see the ......... things.

De
# Posted: 4 Sep 2014 16:32

Well Agnes I have just watched part of Brian's lecture and he got it exactly right. I might even get my son to watch it!
I missed all these recently as I have been too busy with family problems - and you would not want to know - it seems to be no end at the moment and I don't even get time to get on to this website! or anything else for that matter.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 4 Sep 2014 21:17

De,

Which book was that? Have you got the title? Author?

ericgeneric
# Posted: 5 Sep 2014 00:23

Brian has done All He Can to Highlight the plight of the people whos lives have been ruined by the Wireless Microwave Radiation Contamination Industry.http://emfsafetynetwork.org/ceo-brian-stein-i-am-emf-sensitive/

ES-UK's newsletter is certainly one of the best (if not only) UK publications to cover such a wide range of issues connected to the EMR nightmare.

But it's telling perhaps that the link you mention is from 2011, and so little has actually changed since then. If anything, the bombardment and the denials have got worse. Every day you read about some new idiotic technology....4G hotspots in cars, for crying out loud...and a classic from AOL the other day...."technology to help you sleep"...

You couldn't make this nonsense up...

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 6 Sep 2014 02:16

De and eric.
Just wait untill you need to drive somewhere, and the cars in front and behind you are of the new kind of "Driverless Google Cars"!
They will be beaming Radar through you from both sides, while the persons in these cars are watching the time on their "Smartwatches"
Next stop "Wrist Cancer"?

All our "So Environmentally Concerned Politicians" are soiling their pants because of the future they can see with these vehicles and the other "Smart" gadgets that are Going To Save this planet from an Energy Crisis.
Hey, haven´t they forgotten that you have to plug All these things into a Electrical socket to Re-Sharge overnight, before they will move again?

And So, Where does the Electricity come from?
It´s not bl.... Born in the socket!
It comes from Powerstations, Coal/Gas/Nuclear fired Powerworks!
The first 2 are deemed unhealthy, the last one can be deadly, and is very worryingly vulnerable, as they are prone to leaks etc!
So much for Environmental Concern!

No you bl.... well Could Not make this up!
But this seems to be the shape of things to come, and there are so many Suckers/(read) Addicts for wireless gadgets, out there, and I have´nt even counted in the "Smart-phones and Wireless laptop´s, the puls-taking and heartbeat-counting (oh so health-consious bikers and runners)
All these gadgets are So Convenient, people are prepared to sacrifice everything for it, Instant contact, instant messaging, Stress, Obesity, Mental Illness, Heart problems Diabetes, Cancer rising to astronomical figures over the last 15-20 years.
Forgot to feed the kids? Never mind they will get school meals!

So, what has happened in our Environment during these 15-20 years?
Yes, oldstuff like the Microwave got into almos every home, so people stopped making good family meals but buy Microwavable Ready Family Meals from their supermarket, then the Mobile phones, which, in the old early days, made the communication for business owners (like our self) a lot easier, as you were able to direct your sales people to a new enquiry like snapping your fingers, and then the laptop, the first ones were Very Wired and had a huge battery, but evolved to become Wireless, light, and everymans gadget and gospel.

So, by now all these Micrrowave Radiation gadgets have become the New; "Gin Lane Scrouge" of most wold nations!

As long as No-one from the new Gin Lane pushers (and here I mean our Governments and officials can use this system to watch our every move (Honestly it beats me Why they would be interested in following our Dull working everyday life. but it seem they have some kind of paranoia about what We do at Any time during the 24/7/365.
I pity them, Honestly they must be bored to tears to watch every move of our life. It bores me just to think about it.

I am truly glad that We are Totally Wired, All our activities Private and business are Wired, so easy listening for whoever taps in (want to listen pls do, disclaimer for harm of boredness)

The black side of life is having to live in Farraday Cages of home and offices.
Layers of Carbon paint on walls Ceilings and under floorboards.
Metalmesh and special curtain-net in front of all windows.

We have written numerous letters to newspapers and TV stations, but if you look at Who many of their adverisers and sponsors are you will not be surprised as to why they Never get taken on!

And I believe that as long as our rulers Sell Our Wellbeeing to the Microwave Radiation Pollution Industry, as it gives cash in the till as well as give them a "Surveilance opportunity" to Almost every citizen things will not change.
So my conclusion is, Orwell was right (and wrong), he predicted it in 1984, we are in 2014.
"Gin Lane" is back with force, only its not Boose!"
All the old destinct sicknesses are making a comeback, so apart from obesity etc, mental illness, SKURVY is s rampant!

And the only change in the environment in this period of thíme is still: the introduction of the Wireless Microwave Radiation into everyman possession!
Best regards.
Agnes

tilly
# Posted: 6 Sep 2014 10:41

Hi everyone, just checking in to see if there is any new news and to let you know that I have still not received a reply to my letter from ICNIRP. Weeks and weeks have passed but nothing. Have nothing to pass back to my City Council who are pushing forward with the idea to make my City the first in being a 'tech city'. They have dismissed my concerns and proof only passing on contact details for me to contact ICNIRP. If there was nothing to hide then an acknowledgement at least would have been welcome.

(DE) You are in the same position as me in regards to our son's. And your summary of what, it's like to live with the symptoms is spot on. If we can't get our next generation to accept the dangers then they will eventually become slaves to the Nation. We need people, parents, grandparents to amass and physically take down these masts and communication systems until our voices are heard, our symptoms acknowledged and the dangers aired.

Best wishes

De
# Posted: 7 Sep 2014 18:42

Tilly it breaks my heart what is happening with our children. Bad tempered often and knowing that they could be affected but don't listen.
Cannot stay long now but you have written a great piece Agnes. You've got it so right!

agnes
# Posted: 8 Sep 2014 02:23

Thank you Dee, I have sent you an e-mail.
Best regards.
Agnes

De
# Posted: 8 Sep 2014 20:47

The trouble is Agnes I cannot access that e-mail. So cannot read what you said. I thought you had an address for public use and could send it to this forum.
Hotmail, best known to themselves, they are so overprotective that I cannot access it! I have got another one but that is for more official use and only close friends.
O.K.
I will try again.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019