- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Digital television signal
Torment
# Posted: 11 Nov 2014 23:51

Does anyone have any views on whether digital television signal is causing us problems, is it pulsed microwaves and is it so very different from a mobile phone signal?

I first heard the hum in 2009 and it stopped in the middle of July 2010 to be replaced by the noise I hear now....in the same year as the changeover......we did also get 3G around the same time, it is something I wondered about. Would the television signal be fixed and do the same thing all the time.

The noise I hear changes every few minutes and changes its trajectory so that it hits my home and then moves away. It is rather like being in the beam of a lighthouse which takes around an hour to cycle.

Torment
# Posted: 15 Nov 2014 18:33

I have seen a little information about Digital tv and mostly people say...it is bad for us as pulsed microwaves are used and particularly bad because of the very high amount of information being transmitted.....I havn't seen much about digital tv....though, there must be much more out there....perhaps I am just behind the times as usual!

I found this on a comment on the electric sense website..... Lloyd Burrell said, The biggest concern with TV broadcasts is the nature of the signal (analog or digital) rather than the frequency itself. Digital TV broadcasting emits a pulsed digital signal similar to that of cell towers and WiFi routers.... considered to be much more dangerous than the previous continuous analog signal. - See more at: http://www.electricsense.com/198/is-wifi-safe/#sthash.0uUEnSp9.dpuf

Arthur
# Posted: 20 Nov 2014 20:41

Thank you for the information, Torment, I wanted to read something on tv in electricsense for a long time. You're not alone in your concern. Thank you, God bless.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022