- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Dont give up on this subject.
. 1 . 2 . >>
agnes
# Posted: 10 Apr 2015 02:50

Dear all.
You seem to have lost heart lately,. Admitted we LOST OUT BIG TIME in the EU, but No Way are we defeated.
Mr. Adams a "Product Pusher" for "Smart Meters" in the UK, (Look up "Sustainability first:: http://www.sustainabilityfirst.org.uk/gbelec.html )
sponsored by the Big Energy Industry, Hijacked the Voting session of the EU committee that had prepared a document of compassion for the Millions of us who´s health has been deeply affected and deteriorated by by the "Wireless TECHNOLOGY!"

But, today I want to ask you to listen to a tune which Kind Of gives us the encouragement to take heart and to keep fighting:
Please listen, it is actually worth it, as well as it is professional and truly sounds good. Helps Me No End.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY8APrYU2Gs (click on "Skip advert" and the song will begin.)
All the best in our continued fight against the corrupt forces we fight.
Agnes
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6750

Arthur
# Posted: 3 Sep 2015 13:18 - Edited by: Arthur

Yes, dont give up

agnes
# Posted: 5 Sep 2015 01:49

Thank you Arthur.
I really appreciate your comment, and for my part II will Never, Ever Give Up!

Question is, How many of the people who are affected by the wireless "Technology" are prepared to Let Go of the "Very Convenient" wireless mobile phones, Wi-Fi, wireless laptops etc. they have already acquired?

I fear most will chose to live with it, no matter the health effects, and just go down to the GP, complaining about: sleeplessness, Prescription for that, Headaches: Prescription for that, Skin Rashes, guess what: Prescription for that.
No wonder the UK (worldwide for that matter) drug use is escalating as we speak.

Unfortunately, our side of the story does not have much clout.
We have No Lobbying Power, as we are JUST a Number of individual Citizens!

But we keep working on it night and day, and things are getting More Our way, as in different countries we are reaching the Press, who are our Sole hope in getting a debate about this subject.
Not the UK press though, but in Denmark f. inst the press is turning to listening to us, India is doing stuff on Government plan, the Uk still adheres to the flawed study of Simon Weseley which Alisdair Philips of Powerwatch PROVED that it was Fawed because "All" were Microwaved.
in bot groups, so no wonder All fell sick.
If you happen to have Alisdairs critic on that study please send it to me, it has been removed from the Powerwatch files.
So Wesseleys "study" still stands on BMJ as the holy grail.
It even gave him a job, at the WHO as a EHS GURU!
So please if you have Alisdairs critic of his study or anybody you know has it will you please send it to:
agnes@mast-victims.org

DE
# Posted: 5 Sep 2015 20:12

Agnes I has to be said I admire your tenacity. I do my bit but not very much. I think the worse thing is that the nervous system is affected. I'd rather have asthma than have my brain tampered with.
Today I heard of yet another person who developed neurological problems and died not long afterwards. And what amazes and saddens me is that no one questions why this is happening. We seem to be going back to the dark ages - next we are going to hear that we have got the curse!

Sorry going back to what you were saying , you would have thought that WHO would question why so much new suffering. But guess what, the pharma companies never felt better so who cares!

agnes
# Posted: 6 Sep 2015 00:34

De.
Exactly, and they (Big Pharma, like Big Telecom) are some of the largest sponsors of the WHO, for "Independent Studies" ? Hmmm

In my mind the WHO should change its name to reflect Who´s interests they protect, or to WIHO (World Industrial Health Organization).

They certainly are Not out to protect the population of Any Given Nationality.

That is still, let them eat cake, when there is no bread.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 6 Sep 2015 00:45 - Edited by: ericgeneric

Smart Tech is now being sold to the public as not only an entertainment / leisure / wealth / convenience dream ticket, but the solution to all our ills. Smart Watches to keep us healthy, Smart Apps to stop sea sickness, for heaven's sake. It's amazing. Who would have thought some high doses of gool old Microwaves mixed in with some blood/brain barrier-intrusive EMR could make us all so feel so HEALTHY?!

And we're living longer all the time. Except for the millions dying younger and younger of previously unknown conditions. But hey..don't look there, look over here! It's utopia in a phone.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 6 Sep 2015 01:50

But Eric
Don't forget All Those Lovely holiday videos, pictures you also can make on your Smart-phone.
What they have forgotten to tell their customers is that it might even double as a Microwave to heat up your dinner, or maybe no-one has designed an App for that!
Just think of the prospects, and the wealth that would follow if someone got this good idea!
I better speak very softly, as our neighboring units are full to burst with Very self important people designing "Apps" and stuff who rent in day by day to "Hot-desking" (doesn't seem that prosperous to me if they keep on not being able to afford an office of their own, but what the heck its "Innovation", isn't it??

And yes your "Healthy" Watch is one of these things.
Peddle Bikers exhausting them selves biking up the hills, then going down to the pub for a pint and to check their heart health and blood pressure, as well as how much weight loss they have gained by the exercise, on their WI-Fi Watch, getting themselves and evreyone around thoroughly Microwaved in the process.
What a delusion of HEALTH!
Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 6 Sep 2015 02:45

We've never had it so good!

Just be careful....there are lots of things in your home that can harm your health and even kill you!

Fear not, your phone, your wireless hub, your smart meter, your smart TV, your Hive smart heating, your wireless every-room speakers for your iPhone...none of these are a problem.

IT'S OKAY!!!

EG.

DE
# Posted: 7 Sep 2015 20:47

Did you see yesterday's news that 'spending one extra hour on the screen can reduce GCSE grades by 2 points' e.g from A to C or B to D.

But they were careful to say 'screen' meaning T.V. computer, phone . The Times said just TV - they don't want to upset the mobile phone companies.
Word is getting around. These wireless techs are bad for your brain

ericgeneric
# Posted: 7 Sep 2015 23:55

And today they announce a "safe" smartphone screen. Yes, screen. Same agenda behind that, of course. It's the blue light, stupid. Not the pulsed micorwave radition.

EG.

DE
# Posted: 13 Sep 2015 19:40

And today they announced that they will ban mobile phones in schools. It cannot happen quick enough. But they were careful to say it is due to distraction by the phone, not that it causes bad behaviour because it changes your nervous impulses. Nevertheless it is better than nothing. We might be getting there!

Another story was that they are inventing a smart pill to tell the patient they have forgotten to take their tablet for their mental illness! It would be a joke if it was not so serious. (That is some wireless connection to the doctor's surgery to tell you to take it.)

The very thing that is making them ill is used to make them ......... even more ill!

DE
# Posted: 13 Sep 2015 19:41

Eric at least they are recognising that there is a risk in using the screen. But they are still a long way from admitting that the microwaves are harmful.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 13 Sep 2015 21:05

They certainly are....everyday the lies and misdirection continues, almost to laughable levels were it not so serious, as you say.

Not sure what will get them to admit the truth (which they are well aware of), but that day cannot come soon enough. It's already too late for an awful lot of people, and the generations to follow will already be compromised by what's happening now.

EG.

Ann
# Posted: 18 Sep 2015 15:59

Goodness knows what will happen to the babies that are born now and are immersed in this emf smog from the embryo stage!
And they keep telling us that mental illness is increasing among the young - does no one in power see the connection?
Why are these kids all of a sudden, in the last few years especially, are suffering from mental illness more than ever before?
It is desperate!

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Sep 2015 17:16

If they know, they clearly don't care, or aren't going to change their plans. See my post on new primary schools being built right under masts. I suppose it saves them the grief of trying to install masts and wi-fi in existing schools.

EG.

Ann
# Posted: 20 Sep 2015 16:32

I am quite upset about all this. Even today I was accused of imagining it all - the symptoms, the increase in mental illness, the increase in cancer. How do we move on?

Ann
# Posted: 20 Sep 2015 16:37

Agnes I tried the mobile phone on but not in use. The meter does not detect it.
It makes an awful noise (and red lights) when it is coming on, but once it is on it does not detect it. But I can detect it, if I leave it on I get a headache etc.

agnes
# Posted: 23 Sep 2015 01:47

Ann.
Quote:
"And they keep telling us that mental illness is increasing among the young - does no one in power see the connection?"

Very Easy, they Do Not Want To, Far to profitable!
Best regards.
Agnes

agnes
# Posted: 23 Sep 2015 02:26

Ann.
Don´t be upset:
You are Not Alone here, there are Millions of us out there, and I regret to say that our numbers are accumulating by the day.

We are all looked upon as Freaks and Hypocrites at the moment, and but when it Hits, and believe you me it will, maybe not today, but the day after tomorrow. It will hit every civilized country´s health System, not to mention the countries courts like a ton of bricks.

But, all the symptoms are tried explained on other things, like The Blue Light of the Screens.
But the fact remains: Wireless Microwave Radiation is actually the ONLY Major "Technological PROGRESS" which has happened in the Worlds Societies over the last 20 years.
There is simply nothing else!
Most of us were perfectly happy, healthy individuals 20 years ago, now we have "Mental Illnesses" Alzheimer's totally running riot in younger and younger people, Diabetic epidemic, You name it!

20 years ago we just got old slowly, a normal cycle of life, yes we had our Senior Moments, and still have, But, we were NOT Demented!

So, what has happened is that this "Technology" has turned our Natural Body rhythms around. AND has it created ADDICTS!
Goh, it is unbelievable how, otherwise Sensible and Responsible people act like the "Drug-addicts" all of us despise/pity.
But this is the hard truth of the matter!
It is NOT us who are the Lepers, it is THEM!
And I really pity them, they haven't got a life, and have no Idea how to get one!!

This is what I mean by "Allowed Torture of Citizens for Monitory Gain", which is exactly what We experience on a daily basis!

But luckily, We have Very Serious people working with and for us.

I have attached a link to our news item to a survey by Cindy Sage, of the Bio-initiative.

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6933

We have also very recently carried an article about a new study by Dr. Hardell and his associates.
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6931

It is hard going against the "Cash Till" but slowly we are grinding our way, so keep your spirits up.

My mantra is: Don' t worry, be happy!
That is the Only Way we can keep SANE! the way we are treated.
Best regards.
Agnes

Ann
# Posted: 25 Sep 2015 18:37

Thanks Agnes - very interesting links. I found Sage's piece difficult to read without paragraphs.

The 2nd link: the problem is that EHS is not recognised and here lies the problem. You tell somebody you are EHS and they think you have lost it. A very quick way of alienating people especially neighbours is to tell them you are EHS.

' I am sorry I cannot stay in your house for too long because of your WiFi and turn your mobile phone off when you visit me!'

agnes
# Posted: 6 Oct 2015 01:59

Hi Eric.
You are fed up with all the new names given to what ails us.
Well, a new one has just been added.
"Lyme' s disease"
Its hard to believe, but these two articles below describe exactly the same symptoms most of us suffer. Nothing to do with Microwaves of course, same symptoms, Epidemic you and me would agree, but Not on the same grounds and argument I guess.
I must admit I have found it very hard to take them seriously. (Questionable motives?)

But, lets face it they are there to destroy the years of hard work we have put in to try to educate and get a debate started about EMR, and get our rulers to tackle the problem.
Intentional Sabotage? No idea.

But see for your self, and give me your take on it:
Here goes:
"The secret epidemic that's devastated my family: Billionaire behind Phones4U says he, his ex-wife and three of his children have been hit by crippling disease doctors barely know about"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258353/Secret-epidemic-s-devastated-family.h tml

Just imaging having such easy access to the daily press!

The next one appeared a day later in the Sunday Telegraph:
"Like the Couldwells our family also has Lyme disease"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/11909424/Like-the-Caudwells-our-family-also-ha s-Lyme-disease.html

Please read them and tell me your valued opinion.
Do we have a new definition/name of our ailments?

And her as a last comes a link to the diagnoses of Lyme Disease"
Lyme Disease Symptoms
http://mylymediseasetreatment.com/lyme-disease-symptoms/

Cure:
http://lyme-disease.emedtv.com/lyme-disease/cure-for-lyme-disease.html

Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 6 Oct 2015 04:32

Hi agnes, I saw that Daily Mail piece at the time and it's obvious that some major diversionary tactics are now being employed to a long-established disease as a front for the rise of Microwave Sickness and its associated conditions.

The man behind Phones4U, no less. Well, he'd never be anything to do with radiation exposure, now would he.

Lyme Disease has been around for a long time, I first heard of it in the 1990s, around the time the media and government were trying to wriggle out of another covered-up and controversial condition (M.E.). So yet another link between the attempt at misdirection with Microwave Sicknesses and M.E. - and what's the other connection between them? Oh yes...

Simon Wessley.

Funny that, isn't it.

The two articles appearing so close together is also no accident, the press are regularly fed cross-publication propaganda to publish simultaneously so as to create the illusion of "truth" in a fabricated story. They have been doing so with the VIP Paedophile scandal as well.

So, mobile phone mogul who's spent his life flogging pulsed microwave radiation gets ill, and his whole family are also stricken in the same way. No, can't possibly be connected to his line of work, or the rise in wireless technology. It HAS to be something else....

They treat us like idiots, and are doing their best to turn us into idiots as well.

Well, you see through it straight away and so do I. And so did my family too.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 8 Oct 2015 01:33

Eric.
I have been digging really hard to find the 1990 stuff you talk about.
Unfortunately most of the stuff I have found is not Dated.
But, and you might already have this, dug up some stuff I have never seen before, so here goes:
http://www.sophiaandme.org.uk/collusion.html
Psychiatrists Paid by Outside Interests
Extracts from "CORPORATE COLLUSION?" by Margaret Williams
UNUM Provident:
http://www.unum.co.uk/

There is also a very interesting article by Dr. Klinghardt on Dr. Mercola's site: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/08/04/dr-klinghardts-treatmen t-of-lyme-disease.aspx

Lyme
What Influences the Severity of Your Symptoms?

The severity of symptoms correlates most closely with the overall summation or body burden of coexisting conditions and with the genetically determined ability to excrete neurotoxins.

The genes coding for the glutathione S-transferase and for the different alleles of apolipoprotein E (E2, E3 and E4) play a major role. E2 can carry twice as much sulfhydryl-affinitive toxins (such as mercury and lead) out of the cell as the E3 subtype, E4 carries out none.

Trouble in the methylation, acetylation and sulfation pathways is also common. Other factors, such as diet and food allergies, past toxic and electromagnetic exposures, emotional factors and unhealed ancestral trauma, scar interference fields and occlusal jaw and bite problems are also important (6).

The severity of symptoms is not related to the number of spirochetes in your system but rather to your individual immune response.

Taking all of the above into account, we do not distinguish between people who have the Bb infection and those who don't. Instead, we distinguish between people who have Lyme disease and those who do not.

a) Patients who are infected with any type of Borrelia and are symptomatic have "Lyme" disease

b) Healthy people who are not symptomatic often already have a spirochete infection as well. They may or may not be disasters waiting to happen. But they do not (yet) have Lyme "disease".

Most often several of the "co-infections" are already present prior to the infection with Bb or other spirochetes.

In treatment we focus on exploring the difference between symptomatic and asymptomatic carriers. We treat what the symptomatic person is missing (such as enough magnesium in the diet) or has extra (such as mercury) compared to the asymptomatic one.

The group suffering most is newborn babies and young children, who rarely are diagnosed correctly and therefore are not treated appropriately. They often carry the labels ADHD, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD), seizure disorder and others. Detoxifying these kids with transdermal DMPS and treating the chronic infections is often curative.

WHEN I find some more I will post it.
All the best
Agnes

ann
# Posted: 18 Oct 2015 18:16

Well I missed all these stuff while I was away and it is too late now to make a comment on The Telegraph, but I noticed that comments got quite heated.

I think partly is that the body's immune system is damaged by the microwaves so that it does not fight the microbes. No doubt soon (as above) they will find a gene to explain it all!

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Oct 2015 22:14

And now they're talking about "fungus" growing in the brains of people with dementia.

What was it happening with trees all over Europe? A rare fungus? And what does EMR help to create the growth of?

Hmmm.

EG.

theloneranger
# Posted: 20 Oct 2015 23:18

EG,

That's really interesting. I was thinking about that the other day. Lots of trees in forests of national parks etc., including locally, are becoming infested with these fungi and are having to be chopped down at alarming rates. This seems to be a new problem, and the problem seems to have begun to develop about the same time as... as you say... the proliferation of cell towers. It seems like more than a coincidence.

I just hope more people will start to connect the dots. I'm ashamed to say I was one of the worst addicts of mobile technology that there's been, the early adopter of almost everything, and I did it without knowing any different. I feel awfully guilty now I've realized and spoken to people who've suffered from this technology.

Take care.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 21 Oct 2015 00:20 - Edited by: ericgeneric

I just hope more people will start to connect the dots.

Yes, that's the key to this, people putting two and two together. Which is why the media have spent so much time and energy muddying the picture, creating doubts and confusion over what could possibly be happening to us all as a society, and individually. Years and years of diversion tactics and outright lies.

Plus of course, one of the main (mental) symptoms of this EMR onslaught is an (artificially induced) lack of cognitive function and memory. So that only adds to the confusion. They probably think if they carry on like this long enough, with the puffball pieces in the media, and the propaganda on TV adverts, the public will forget what's actually happened here, and lose track of the links between their declining health and mental sharpness, and the technology surrounding them.

Almost a decade down the line from my very first delvings into this nightmare world of cover-ups and misinformation, I wish I could say things are much different now. But just about all of the posts you've written this week could have been me back in 2007.

EG.

theloneranger
# Posted: 21 Oct 2015 15:12

Dear EG,

I can clearly see that I'm 'behind' a lot of people with this, and I'm grateful that I've been able to post and ask questions here, and to get such helpful responses.

I was just wondering... as you probably know the UK government has a petitions website, https://petition.parliament.uk/. I searched, but couldn't find a signal petition on the issue of mobile masts, Wi-Fi, RF emissions etc. Personally, I'm not convinced that the petition site does an awful lot to change things (a petition with 100,000 signatures isn't debated by the House of Commons at all, but in Westminster Hall, usually with a handful of MPs and it doesn't go far). But, all that said, do you think it's worth starting a petition? I'm not encouraging or discouraging anyone to do it. I just thought it noteworthy that there isn't a single petition related to the issues that many of this site have.

That said... there's so much cash involved in dousing the country with radiation, and so many are ignorant of the effects, that I wonder whether any petition would gain traction and, if it did, what good it would do. I don't mean to sound defeatist, just my own observations.

TLR

ericgeneric
# Posted: 21 Oct 2015 21:38 - Edited by: ericgeneric

I can clearly see that I'm 'behind' a lot of people with this, and I'm grateful that I've been able to post and ask questions here, and to get such helpful responses.

Oh it wasn't a dig at you discovering this now, rather that it just highlights how little has changed in all that time. There ought to have been some sort of progress (and, behind the media stonewall there has been, in terms of recognition and further research) when in fact the radiation has become far, far stronger and far, far more ubiquitous in modern life.

In fact, modern life has been consumed by this technology. And society is suffering as a result, you can see it every day in the news, and all around you in daily goings-on. Rank incompetence, stupidity, anger, confusion, wrong decisions, greed, lies....and all the efforts to cover over the truth of what this ridiculous human experiment is doing to the world.

I have a letter that I was going to send to the government just before the 2010 General Election, which predicts everything that's happened as a result of ignoring the effects of EMR on the population, and how society would eventually break down due to nobody being able to do their jobs properly anymore.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 21 Oct 2015 21:45

I searched, but couldn't find a signal petition on the issue of mobile masts, Wi-Fi, RF emissions etc.

There definitely was one, must have been pre-2010 as Gordon Brown was mentioned. Others in a similar vein have followed, but it's not defeatist to suspect that they will have any effect or influence on stopping this monster in its tracks. Governments, industries and now the public themselves via social media addiction, have far too much invested in EMR tech to voluntarily stop it now.

EG.

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022