- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Cleverly disguised cell towers?
sizzle
# Posted: 12 Apr 2015 07:14

Any in your area? I've seen pine trees, palm trees, clock towers, and church towers that are actually cell towers in disguise. I've heard they've even hidden some in lamp posts. So many cell towers, yet cell phone reception is still so bad.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 12 Apr 2015 16:41

sizzle,

Main reason for bad cell phone reception is not the lack of celltowers but the appalling quality of antennas inside the cellphones themselves. This problem really took off when "smartphones" where introduced into the market and all R&D money was funnelled into big screens and cameras instead of making sure the phones could actually receive a signal.

At least older GSM phones had to pass a signal reception test. The mobile industries response to the very problem they've created (poor "smartphone" antennas) is to (..drum roll..) crank up the power of celltowers. Those people are geniuses!

sizzle
# Posted: 13 Apr 2015 00:30

Thanks, Henrik--makes complete sense. I know people who used the big, clunky cell phones back in the day when you didn't see any towers around, yet the reception wasn't any worse than it is today. Why did they do this? Because of the brain tumors where the antennas were located? They should have kept the phones big--at least it was further away from your brain. I'm guessing that having a gazillion cell towers around costs a lot more than just creating a phone that is safer, or even dealing with some lawsuits. *conspiracy wheels turning*

agnes
# Posted: 13 Apr 2015 01:35

Sizzle.
Here is where we have got to today:
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6752
The Telco' s are eagerly trying to get UTILITY STATUS!
We have to work hard to stop that happening Anywhere In The World!
Their Toxic Radiation must rest on their hands and LIABILITY to the Human race.
All the best.
Agnes

sizzle
# Posted: 13 Apr 2015 03:19

Thank you, agnes. Yes, the cell phone companies get farmers, churches, apartments, etc. to let them hide their cell towers on their property by offering financial incentives. Now that they baited a lot of suckers in, they want to get away with paying them less a month. Can't say I feel too sorry for them considering they sold out to these companies and placed their own monetary gain before considering the possible health effects of the people who have to live underneath or around these towers. I saw the plight of the L.A. firefighters on this site--I'm glad they are speaking out.

In school, I remember always feeling sick, tired, and confused whenever I went to one particular building for classes. Years later, I was told that a CELL TOWER was in that building all along! It was positioned right along the stairwell so you would never know because you'd assume that it was part of the stairwell. Ugh.

sizzle
# Posted: 13 Apr 2015 04:04 - Edited by: sizzle

Based on what I've seen, if a building has a stairwell (or elevator shaft) that looks like an extension of the building and is wider than the actual stairwell/elevator shaft), chances are, there might be a cell tower in it.

theloneranger
# Posted: 29 Oct 2015 16:44

I know this is a really old post, but this is the best resource I've found for 'cleverly disguised cell towers', even though the site itself is a bit outdated. It's quite amazing, frankly, how well some of these things are disguised...

http://www.prattfamily.demon.co.uk/mikep/photind.htm

Hope it helps,

TLR

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022