- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Moving to new house near a mobile phone mast
Grahamr34
# Posted: 3 Oct 2015 13:08

Hi , this is my first post in this site and I've a few questions. we are moving home and it's about 30 metres approximately near a 12 metre mobile phone mast.
I've googled a bit and read about non ionising radiation radiating from the tower. As its above us and we are close will the radiations pass us by over head?
It's 3G now but will probably go 4g soon so will that increase the emissions from the tower?
I know the jury is out on the health worries and I know we live with wifi routers so need I be overly worried about these emissions?

horsevad
# Posted: 3 Oct 2015 14:01 - Edited by: horsevad

we are moving home and it's about 30 metres approximately near a 12 metre mobile phone mast.

You might want to read up on the Naila study ( http://www.stopumts.nl/pdf/naila.pdf ). Key point: Living within 400 meters of a mobile mast tripled the cancer rate.

Only a small percentage of the population will not experience health effects from living so close to a transmitter.

-

As its above us and we are close will the radiations pass us by over head?

The exact answer depends on the antenna geometry; but unless special shielding is installed the area will not be fit for human habitation. You might want to study the SBM2008 (a german building biology standard) further regarding biologically determined guidelines for non-ionising radiation exposure.

-

t's 3G now but will probably go 4g soon so will that increase the emissions from the tower?

Changing infrastructure technology will not - per se - require any chances in transmitter effect; but LTE (4G) is delivering a higher throughput than UMTS (3G) and throughput and exposure are linearly related.

-

I know the jury is out on the health worries and I know we live with wifi routers so need I be overly worried about these emissions?

That statement might have been valid ten years ago. Today the vast majority of published professional science is demonstrating bioreactivity of microwaves in non-thermal intensities. If you find that hard to believe I invite you to visit the PubMed database and do some counting on your own. In some fields of study more than 90% of the published research reports demonstrate bioreactivity. You might want to read further about that subject in the concluding pages of the Bioinitiative 2012 report.

Bioreactivity of microwaves in non-thermal intensities is, at present point in time, a given fact. What we don't know at present point is how big the disaster will be.

//Kim Horsevad

agnes
# Posted: 4 Oct 2015 01:37

Grahamr34
Yes, you should be Overly Concerned.

If it was me, (and believe you me, I Have Lived Within 20 meters of a 3G mobile mast) I would run screaming away! and say, NO THANKS!!

I dont know much about 4G, it is in its Infant years still, But suspect it is even worse then 3G, but I know all about what 3G does to you, and your health. and the thing is: You NEVER RECOVER!

So Please, if there is a chance to CANCEL the MOVE, PLEASE DO!!!.
Especially if you have children!
3G is a KILLER and I suspect 4G will be even worse.
So find another place to live.
This a humble advice from a person who had to flee her beloved owner home and place of work because of a 3G Mast installation just 20 meters away.
We were the worlds healthiest people before the mast installation!
We Sure haven't been since, our Future Changed The Day The Mast Was Turned ON
And we didn't even know it was operational, but it came clear to us in a matter of a very short time.
So, please, and this is a very good advice from someone who has tried it on their hide, and now over 10 years later are having to try whatever we can just to stay alive.
So please, get rid of your Wi-fi, get a WIRED connection, dump your Mobile Phones, use a Landline.
You are well advised to take Kim' s advise and mine.
We actually know FIRST HAND about what we are talking about.
Best regards.
Agnes
Best regards

agnes
# Posted: 4 Oct 2015 01:39

Kim.
Thanks for Your good advice.
Best regards.
Agnes

ES
# Posted: 4 Oct 2015 13:51

@ Graham 34
I also know the effects of 2G, 3G and 4G from personal experience.
I fully agree with Agnes. You should be VERY concerned.

If there is any possibility of NOT moving into that house so close to the phone mast , cancel the move for the sake of your health.!

4G is much worse than 3G.
4G penetrates brick walls more easily .

I found that 4G penetrated the Chromax shielding material that I had put over my bed. I checked the levels with an exposure meter.

I had the replace it with VOILE shielding material. That worked much better with 4 G.

Also , get rid of the Wi - Fi , mobile phones, as Agnes suggests.

Best wishes,

ES

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2022