- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Call to Arms over New rules on "Smart Meters" UK
agnes
# Posted: 24 Oct 2015 01:58

Hi, all of you who live in the UK.
Please respond to this urgent news! from "Smart Meters" It is Very Important!

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/consultation-on-a-review-of-the-feed-in-t ariff-scheme

https://econsultation.decc.gov.uk/office-for-renewable-energy-deployment-ored/fit-rev iew-2015/supporting_documents/20150907%20%20FIT%20Review%20Con%20Doc%20Final%20CORREC TED.pdf

If We don' t take action they are going to just "Roll us Over"
So please pledge your support to Mike at: mike@stopsmartmeters.org.uk

Look, by now we, MV, are International activists (this has certainly woken up the US military who everyday trawl our website looking for? what I am not sure of, but still looking as if we were terrorists!
And if you think about it, All We Want fro Christmas is Not two new teeth, but a small "Cease fire, So please read what "Smart Meters UK" have to say, and if you follow them give them "Yes" we know you work for our interests, so please keep us in the know!
If the government really goes ahead with a "Compulsory" "Smart meter" in Every home, most of us will be living in tents on the nearest hill, Leaving our "Owner Homes" abandoned as they will not be for us to live in. No blo..y way!

What was what Mr. David Cameron said? "The Big Society" and" All Together"
http://news.sky.com/story/811331/cameron-speech-were-all-in-this-together
Oh yeah, big aspirations, but just words, No action what-so ever!
well lets Lets ask him WHY Some/Many of us are not Included!
So Please write to him: https://email.number10.gov.uk/
I have no idea if they will listen to us at all, but if nothing else, it is worth trying! So please do.
Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 24 Oct 2015 03:14

It says on the News page, the deadline was October 23, at 11.45pm. Is this another 11th-hour bombshell, giving nobody a chance to respond, like the EU sabotage by Sir Richard Adams? I check multiple news/media sources every day, and have heard NOTHING about this anywhere.

They're not putting a smart meter in our property, whatever underhand tricks they try, and however much they keep going back on their promises.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 24 Oct 2015 03:41 - Edited by: ericgeneric

This report is dated Aug 27th! And yet not a peep from anyone anywhere about it. Our TV and print "news", such that it is, isn't fit for purpose. Nevermind important things which directly impact your life and health, and here's the chance to have your say...no, let's spend every day on non-stories about drivel and celebrities and stupid, staged photo-ops and hearsay/tittle-tattle from the Houses of Parliament.

Of course it's bound to be that way, it's controlled by the government for the government. The question is, why have SSM only alerted us to these plans and consultations, when the deadline has expired? Makes no sense.

Perhaps SSM and the people behind the "Get Wired" seminar next month (more tea and biscuits, while "experts" collect their fees and feed their egos) might want to rethink their stance on "not playing the adversary victim card" with the governments and telecoms. It's quite obvious they are determined to bulldoze over any health and security issues with this technology.

How do you reason with madmen?

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 25 Oct 2015 13:45

At the very end of the DECC consultation document,
there is an email address for the Co-ordinato, to be used if you wish to to complain about the procees of the consultation, but NOT ,if you wish to complain about the contents of the consultation questionnaire.

<consultation.coordinator@decc.gsi.gov.uk>

rodneyhoodmaile
# Posted: 13 Feb 2016 10:52

ONCE AGAIN i am against SMART METERS because they cause harm and suffering to people. Also, the European Parliament has already stated that they want a reduction i Radiation, therefore read the ECI - EMR 2013 [which tranlates into European Citizens Initiative - Electro Magnetic Radiation creaed in Madrid in 2013] which meanse that you can download this and which tells you that WHITE ZONES MUST ALSO BE IMPLEMENTED and which of course BRITAIN has totally ignored because the PHE Public Health England states as dictated to by the Government of the Day, there is nothing wrong with this radiation, meaning, they are lying...!! So, how do we stop thise SMART METERS being rolled out, LETS US TAKE FORWARD A PETITION THAT SMART METERS ARE DANGEROUS and that we the PUBLIC WANT A VOTE ON IT, and which at some point in time is going to be taken over BY LIFI which does not cause 26 symptoms, or you can look at the TNSW.co.uk web site and the manifesto that wishes to bring in DIRECT DEMOCRACY and i recomend this as being a way forward.

rodneyhoodmaile
# Posted: 13 Feb 2016 10:58

I believe that the Public has been taken for a ride, a Political ride in so far as that we are given a vote once every five years and that is it. Why not all of us state that we want on any issue or issues bring submitted to the government and that DIRECT DEMOCRACY is the way forward, as you cannot trust the MP's... THEY ARE THE ONES THAT BROUGHT IN MASTS AND THE 26 SYMPTOMS, which in turn cause us harm and suffering and even the doctors have been blackmailed into not being allowed to say that your medical complaint is being caused by EMR Electro Magnetic Radiation and which these masts are placing into the PUBLICS ENVIRONMENT AND WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT AND WHICH IS UNLAWFUL, THEREFORE we should charge the MP'S FOR TREASON BECAUSE THT IS PRECISELY WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND THAT IS TO CAUSE HARM AND SUFEREING TO THE PUBLIC WHICH IS TREASON....!!!!!

rodneyhoodmaile
# Posted: 13 Feb 2016 11:11

VOTING BY THE PUBLIC ON ANY ISSUE SUBMITTED SHOULD BE ALLOWED AND WHICH DIRECT DEMOCRACY GIVES US. U CANNOT TRUST THE MP'S BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT IN MASTS AND THE RADIATION ON THERE OWN VOTE. IF MORE DISCUSSIONS HAD TAKEN PLACE THE PUBLIC WOULD HAVE VOTED AGAINST BRINGING IN THESE MASTS WHICH PENETRATE OUR WORK PLACE, OUR HOME, THROUGH THE BRICKS AND CONTRETE, AND WHICH IN TURN THEN PENETRATES OUR BODIES AGAIN WITHOUT OUR CONSENT OR KNOWLEDGE. THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT PREPRESENT THE PUBLIC. THEREFORE DIRECT DEMOCRACY NEEDS TO BE TAKEN INTO OUR GOVERRMENT AS A WAY FORWARD AND WHICH SHOULD STOP FIASCOS SUCH AS THE EMR HAPPENING AGAIN.

andrew
# Posted: 13 Feb 2016 17:11

I totally understand your frustration. I myself are very upset about this and with my children not doing anything about it, but starting a row if I dare say anything. I am the one who is mad.

How does the saying goes? 'Bad flourishes when good people do nothing'.
And people do nothing about this.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2022