- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Want to block any signals in my room (UK)
BlockTheSignal
# Posted: 9 Dec 2015 01:51

What's the best and cheapest way of turning my room into a faraday cage to block any WiFi, phone signals, radio signals etc? I can't do anything that would permanently alter the house, so no RF-absorbing wall-paint or stuff like that. I have a very basic understanding of how a faraday cage works, and did a very quick test on wrapping my phone in tin foil and it lost all signal. I just want to apply that principle big-scale - But would that mean I'd literally have to cover my entire room in a RF-absorbing material, including the floor+roof? My budget is very small btw.

agnes
# Posted: 11 Dec 2015 01:25

Hi Block The Signal.
The cheapest way possible is to buy fine Metal wire netting (Not the plasicised kind)from a DIY store (or builders merchants) and fasten it to your walls and windows with pins and/or tape, that way you can also remove it again.
If the radiation also comes in through your floor you could also lay it Under the carpet, ceiling I do not know about how to fasten.
Just remember that you will have to overlap the netting and"earth" the netting and there are different ways to do that and really depends on in which country you live, so let us know where you live and at which level in the building your room is, ground floor is easy, gets trickier the higher up you are, but then we should be able to help you with an inexpensive solution.
Best regards.
Agnes

BlockTheSignal
# Posted: 11 Dec 2015 07:20

I'm on the upstairs of a 2 level house. I also did another small scale text by covering a small box in foil (to simulate a room) and left my phone in it and it lost cell signal but DIDNT lose WiFi (my WiFi is 2.4GHz) so I'm wondering what I did wrong. Regarding metal wire netting, would this product (in sufficient quantities) be enough?

http://www.themeshcompany.com/products/Natural-Copper-Knitted-Soffit-Mesh---140mm-Wid th-299.html

agnes
# Posted: 12 Dec 2015 01:30

Look Block The Signal.
Earthing from second floor is easy to do, down to earth.

But, please clarify to me, WHY you want to block the signal to your mobile/cell phone and WiFi.
On this page we are all suffers from the Electromagnetic Microwave Radiation Pollution from mobile/Cell Masts/Towers, mobiles/Cell phones and we cannot go anywhere near to where there is WiFi.

So please give me a Credible account of WHY you want to screen your room against your "Gadgets" so that they will be of no use to you?

If you don't we will delete your entry as we will deem you as Just One More of the Telco Industry's lackeys who attempt to disrupt our fight against them and our debate, which we have grown increasingly wise to over the years.
Regards.
Agnes Ingvarsdottir.
Owner of Mast-victims.org

BlockTheSignal
# Posted: 12 Dec 2015 08:28

Fair enough I will explain. I don't feel any ill effects from WiFi or phone signals, but I do want to be able to block those signals out. It's not a health thing, it's a privacy thing. I'm very into electronic privacy and one of the things I've taken an interest in is electronic eavesdropping. So partly as something interesting to do, and partly on point of principle, I'm wanting to make a room into a "signal free zone" as it were. But I don't really know where to start. I did some searching on google and I came across this forum. I know that this forum is more about helping people block out signals before they suffer from exposure to them, but I thought it would be ok to register and ask for advice because you seem to know what you're talking about and might be able to guide me in the right direction. Even if my reasons for wanting to block those signals are totally different to yours.

agnes
# Posted: 13 Dec 2015 01:29

Hi Block The Signal.

Sorry, but we have had so many Moles from the Telco Industry that questions like yours make us suspicious and we react.

Your reasons are good enough for me.
If you buy cheap fine gauge wire mesh, like Miskito netting, but make sure it is Iron or copper, you need to earth it into the ground, which is quite easy.

So, how to earth your second floor wire mesh.
Here are guidelines from Yshield.
http://www.yshield.com/pdf/YSHIELD-EN-Grounding.pd
Let me know if this is any help.
If not I will ask Henrik to guide you to earth from your wire-mesh through
your window and down into earth.
And yes we try to help people to block out signals, not just before the are affected by the Microwave Radiation, but most of all those unfortunates who are just trying to keep alive with the air around them polluted by the Microwaves with serious health effects.
These are the people who help others by giving away advice of things to do and not do, which the have discovered has helped them personally and could contribute to help others.
Best regards.
Agnes

BlockTheSignal
# Posted: 16 Dec 2015 11:06 - Edited by: BlockTheSignal

That's understandable, I can see how you'd be suspicious. Thanks for the link I'll start reading it.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022