- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / EHS exposure guidlines
professor
# Posted: 27 Feb 2016 00:48

My name is Gary. I have a close friend who developed MCS about 4 yrs ago. She is now also extremely sensitive to EMFs. In trying to help I have developed a real interest in the subject. I am starting a business doing EMF testing in our community.
What guidelines for tolerable exposure levels are available?
Does anyone who is experiencing EHS benefit from psychiatric help in addition to EMF mitigation, medical help etc?

charles
# Posted: 27 Feb 2016 17:52

There are no guidelines for extreme sensitive persons.
They can even react to very tiny amounts of elektrosmog, which is hardly measurable.

Andr
# Posted: 2 Mar 2016 17:23

Charles is right but as a rule of thumb, the acousticom meter measurements of 0.02V/m are regarded as 'safe' - green light and personally I find these don't affect me. 0.05V/m and above do. Hope it helps.

Arthur Fomalhaut
# Posted: 7 Mar 2016 13:54

In mW/m2 in case you think in this unit, what I fixed in my head from Bioinitiative report 2012 I think it was, now a outdated I hear but reasonable, was:

- bearable during the day: 0,1 mw/m2; above that, proven serious harm
- to sleep at night: 0,01 mw/m2 or less is adviced

if you can get two or three zeros after the decimal point much the better though.

For magnetic fields remember simply 0,1 (micro: writen with a Greek m)Teslas , I think is the same in mG miligaus

So basically remember this figure 0,1, which is not too difficult to get.

If I got it wrong corrections welcome. Can someone tell me in this units the new Bioinitiative report figures? I tried to find it and got tired of looking for it after a while.

Arthur Fomalhaut
# Posted: 7 Mar 2016 15:04

About psychiatric help, I would say no. EMR exposure causes mental problems, gone the cause, gone the problem, I dont see how one of those idiots from official psychiatry can help, they do harm by being so ignorant and stupid, misleading people about what really happens to them and harming them further with pills, not to talk of their insane fees. The diagnosis is normally "anxiety", not sure that is the word used in English. Fuck them.

Arthur Fomalhaut
# Posted: 7 Mar 2016 15:12

Sorry, in the figures above, if you are American put a point where I put a comma, it is just a different way to show a decimal point used in other places

horsevad
# Posted: 7 Mar 2016 15:29 - Edited by: horsevad

The german Building Biologists have developed a measurement system and a set of reference standards for a wide array of environmental pollutants, including electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields.

The standards was published in 2003, revised in 2008, and has now been published in a updated (2015) version.

Adherence to the reference values published in the SBM system will normally be more than adequate to ensure minimal harm from environmental pollutants.

I have translated the relevant sections from the german standard, and added a conversion between different units. Se the table below (click for larger version):

SBM2015 Tabluar Presentation by Kim Horsevad

A more complete version (with further unit conversions) designed for easy printing can be found here: SBM2015---Tabular_Presentation.pdf

//Kim Horsevad

Arthur Fomalhaut
# Posted: 8 Mar 2016 15:41

Thank you so much for that Kim, brilliant contribution.

These guidelines are so much to my liking and experience, and taste of the real truth and seriousness of the situation, it is what I said, try to get two or three zeros after the decimal point in mW/m2, the Bioinitiative report was too lenient, based simply in the studies showing harm at certain levels. The colors and user guides of some meters are also outrageously wrong.

You can still spend time in a "Severe concern" spot during a few hours during the day, provided you sleep in a reasonable place, but if you stay at that level day and night as many people do, then they will necessarily fall ill.

In areas of the "extreme Concern" column measures, I bet a considerable part of the population experience heart palpitations or at least discomfort, and some faint. If they live in one such spot, then they have panic attacks for sure. It is amazing for me that they dont trust their body enough, that it is sending an alarm to them, and get deceived by psychological explanations.

Arthur Fomalhaut
# Posted: 8 Mar 2016 16:16

(Can I off-topic, pardon me everyone, very briefly:

Kim: I understand you are from Denmark and some sort of electropollution consultant. Do you know what places are there in Europe to do a course in electropollution, preferably without the whole building biology package? I heard something of Gigaherz Solutions in Germany, but something else English, French, Italian or Spanish speaking? I've been curious about this for a long time.
Thank you)

Andr
# Posted: 9 Mar 2016 16:27

Kim, I find your units V/m high. Should there be a zero e.g. 0.1 instead of 1 for 'no concern'?. I find anything more than 0.05 is too much. 1 is in the red warning light. Just going by my accousticom!
Arthur any ideas?

horsevad
# Posted: 9 Mar 2016 16:58

Kim, I find your units V/m high. Should there be a zero e.g. 0.1 instead of 1 for 'no concern'?. I find anything more than 0.05 is too much. 1 is in the red warning light. Just going by my accousticom!
Arthur any ideas?

The original document is here: SBM2015

I am not affiliated with the german Building Biology Association who publishes the standards - I just translated a few sections thereof to english language.

However, readings lower than 1 V/m for AC electrical fields are quite difficult to achieve if you live in a house with electrical light of appliances. In an undisturbed natural environment you can get mush lower readings.

Be aware though, that the guidelines for AC electric fields and RF should not be mixed.
Microwaves, especially pulsed microwaves, has a significantly higher potential for bioreactivity in similar field intensities.

//Kim Horsevad

horsevad
# Posted: 9 Mar 2016 17:04

(Can I off-topic, pardon me everyone, very briefly:

Kim: I understand you are from Denmark and some sort of electropollution consultant. Do you know what places are there in Europe to do a course in electropollution, preferably without the whole building biology package? I heard something of Gigaherz Solutions in Germany, but something else English, French, Italian or Spanish speaking? I've been curious about this for a long time.
Thank you)

I teach such a course, but as the course is commisioned by the Danish Association for Electro Hyper Sensitivity the course is taught in danish language.

I don't have information on any other similar courses outside the building biology framework.

That said, all the information you need is online. Pubmed is open for everyone. Full-text can be ordered through the libraries. One just need to start reading....

It is my intention to start a youtube channel with educational materials about EHS and bioreativity of electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields, but it may take some time before that project is going to be realized.

//Kim Horsevad

Arthur Fomalhaut
# Posted: 10 Mar 2016 13:26

Arthur any ideas?

Hi, Andr

Definitely, you were misled into reading in the "AC Electric" row. Better look into the detailed chart: there are there three forms of electropollution, in three separate sections:

electric fields, produced by electrical equipment, then magnetic fields, by the same and typically electric lines outside the house, then below "RF", our dreaded radiofrequency from masts etc is what you were meaning to check, for your unit V/M you see the figure for

"no-concern" is 0.0016 V/M

so actually it is more demanding than your meter green level and the rule you go by by now, 0.02

I am updating myself to this, since I feel we must be more demanding, and to the unit V/M, because apparently it captures better the pulsed nature of this radiation, they say

so my new rule is "try to get two zeroes" after the decimal point in V/M, especially if is your living-sleeping space; in town try to stay in one-zero spots; the moment you are about to lose your zero you are in trouble

with people if they ask though, they want you to give a memorable figure; I realized this this morning when I was caught measuring in a school with a mast nearby

I sneeked into the yard and was with my meter out; a guy, probably a janitor, came up to me in a what-you-re-doing here? attitude, I confessed the truth that I wanted to get a measure of the radiation at the school; he was nice, open and interested, asked how much it was, I was a bit stuck to say anything, in part because I fear sheeple, the awereness of the big gap between our heads, in part because of a difficult to quote some figure; it was bad, but not too bad, I mumbled something about "there should be none"

we need an easy way to answer: "ok, you've got 20 times more than the level at what physical and mental harm occur according to 6000 independent (not founded by "them") studies" or something like that, so that people can remember it

I think I am going to adopt 0.01 V/M, this way you can multiply easily on the spot, it is rather demanding but we must consider that normally there are always either children, the elderly, ill people or electrosensitives concerned, for which there is no real safe level

If someone see something wrong here I always welcome corrections.

Arthur Fomalhaut
# Posted: 10 Mar 2016 13:39

I don't have information on any other similar courses outside the building biology framework.

That said, all the information you need is online. Pubmed is open for everyone. Full-text can be ordered through the libraries. One just need to start reading....

It is my intention to start a youtube channel with educational materials about EHS and bioreativity of electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields, but it may take some time before that project is going to be realized.

Thank you Kim. Oh I know I dont need no course, I hate studying anything with others and with what is online and around 15 excellent books that have come out on electropollution in English lately, you give yourserl a good education all by yourself. But you know how the world works... It was just a curiosity though, I m not meaning to become a consultant, but you see around such a bad need, that is like there is a temptation floating in the air all the time.

Arthur Fomalhaut
# Posted: 10 Mar 2016 13:48

PLus: looking forward to your youtube channel. Don't forget to leave a note somewhere here that it is up.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020